Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Chicas with out IDs

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Chicas with out IDs

Well it seems that now a few of us are hitting the distant small towns and cities these days. In the smaller towns girls are not really hooking and therefore do not have IDs. They are more like stay at home chicas and when someone brings a friend over, they will go out to the disco or restaurant. They tend to be the age they say they are, most of the time.

When my girl and I went to Sebenta, the 27 year old she hooked up with my brother never had ID before. We purchased her some for his return visit.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: Chicas with out IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Well it seems that now a few of us are hitting the distant small towns and cities these days. In the smaller towns girls are not really hooking and therefore do not have IDs. They are more like stay at home chicas and when someone brings a friend over, they will go out to the disco or restaurant. They tend to be the age they say they are, most of the time.

When my girl and I went to Sebenta, the 27 year old she hooked up with my brother never had ID before. We purchased her some for his return visit.
    So then how do you get your BBBJ and FS from these chicas?

Do you just pay the family a kickback and then do them in the house?

:shock:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Palace never used to check ID's and I dont think they would check any chica Jimmy brings in and hopefully not me either out of respect... but Jimmy im sure knows some back alley type of fuck spots that he keeps to himself ... where he lays down on a cum stained mat... 150 pesos for 4 hours or something
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Re: Chicas with out IDs

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3

So then how do you get your BBBJ and FS from these chicas?

Do you just pay the family a kickback and then do them in the house?

:shock:

Well they are over 18, in many cases 22-25 so no one gets paid and we return to The Palace with them.

Thanks
    OK

The Palace doesn't check for cedula so I guess it would be OK then.

Thanks
    OK

Sammy, didnt you see that someone got checked for a cedula at the palace... i forgot who posted it but John said until Luca comes back that is how it will be

Thanks
    That was me Beas. And it wasn't just someone. ALL chicas at night got checked for cedulas.
    Luca is supposed to be back now though so that situation should ease up.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    I use their shacks or cabanas.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    OK

Sammy, didnt you see that someone got checked for a cedula at the palace... i forgot who posted it but John said until Luca comes back that is how it will be
    Yeah I read that post...I figured Luca is just going to give Palace regulars a pass if the chica looks legal.

Thanks
    To be honest, Luca's replacement did the same thing: He asked for the cedula, but if I then said I'd known the girl for a long time, he let it go.
    It's just that a lot of girls get really agitated about being asked for the cedula. But I could still get all of them in, no girl was actually rejected.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    To be honest, Luca's replacement did the same thing: He asked for the cedula, but if I then said I'd known the girl for a long time, he let it go.
    It's just that a lot of girls get really agitated about being asked for the cedula. But I could still get all of them in, no girl was actually rejected.
    Regulars I think will not have problems at The Palace.

Thanks
    Regulars I think will not have problems at The Palace.
    thats what i wanted to hear... thats one of the reasons i love the palace is the relaxed ... no bother policy for guests... basically everything is OK as long as its legal

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts
    Just don't want security at the Palace to start looking for a kick back to let in non cedula chicas. As i have stated in past posts i like the hatian chicas also and most i have met have no cedula. I like them young but if they look 17 in the DR then good chance they are. Most chicas look way older than they really are.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    Just don't want security at the Palace to start looking for a kick back to let in non cedula chicas. As i have stated in past posts i like the hatian chicas also and most i have met have no cedula. I like them young but if they look 17 in the DR then good chance they are. Most chicas look way older than they really are.

Security at The Palace doesn't work on kickbacks.

Thanks
    But it sure made the guy look the other way if I gave him 100 pesos!!!
    Honestly though, he might have looked the other way if I wouldn't have given him anything too.
    I just didn't like the discussions at the gate. In the past you could just walk right through with a 'Hi Luca!!'.
    Then again, Luca should be back by now and John assured me as soon as Luca was back things would revert to the old situation.....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    But it sure made the guy look the other way if I gave him 100 pesos!!!
    Honestly though, he might have looked the other way if I wouldn't have given him anything too.
    I just didn't like the discussions at the gate. In the past you could just walk right through with a 'Hi Luca!!'.
    Then again, Luca should be back by now and John assured me as soon as Luca was back things would revert to the old situation.....
    Lucas dad is dying thats why Luca went home.

Thanks
    A moment of silence as we send our best wishes to Luca and her family during this difficult time.

Amen.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Absolutely! Prayers to my friend Luka!!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Luca is back but not working nights, the other guy is a total asshole. I brought the same chica three nights in a row and he carded her three fucking times. I have heard of bad memories but it sucked...

Thanks
    Has the same experience. He kept carding the same girls and they got really mad about it. Still, if I just told him I knew the girl and it would be fine, he would let them through.
    I still think it sucks they get carded at all though. That was one of the charms of the Palace: nobody giving a fuck who you brought back.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information