Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chicas with out IDs

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    Has the same experience. He kept carding the same girls and they got really mad about it. Still, if I just told him I knew the girl and it would be fine, he would let them through.
    I still think it sucks they get carded at all though. That was one of the charms of the Palace: nobody giving a fuck who you brought back.
    The new administration is just keeping everyone on their toes.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Better safe than sorry! We'd hate to see our favorite places closed down.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Don't get me wrong I don't mind carding ONCE, but three nights in a row!!!! :x

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Just another form of overkill.

Try using a co-opting your enemy technique to gain the guards trust and friendship...then you should not have this carding the same chica every night problem.

Thanks

Tip Them Duh

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3

Try using a co-opting your enemy technique to gain the guards trust and friendship...then you should not have this carding the same chica every night problem.
    I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rocket Science Fellas.......
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks

Re: Tip Them Duh

Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost

I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rockets Science Fellas.......
    I disagree if you are trying to sneak a chica into a non-chica friendly hotel then yes you should be tipping them, but if it is just their job to ID the chicas to ensure that underaged latinas aren't getting into the hotel then fuck them...they are already drawing a salary.

Let them check the woman 100 times what are you really saving in time 2-3 minutes.

Believe me Black Ghost you will have enough Dominicans trying to get into your pocket when you come to DR...don't start giving it away when you don't have to.

Thanks

watchimans

I usually grease the guards palms the first nite i come back with a chica, especially one I don't know. That way if a problem arises, i have an amigo who holds the chicas cedula. Not a bad position to be in, and I have had to use that advantage in the past.

Thanks

Re: Tip Them Duh

I think the Guards should be at the top of the tipping list guys. Its not Rockets Science Fellas.......
    I disagree if you are trying to sneak a chica into a non-chica friendly hotel then yes you should be tipping them, but if it is just their job to ID the chicas to ensure that underaged latinas aren't getting into the hotel then fuck them...they are already drawing a salary.

Let them check the woman 100 times what are you really saving in time 2-3 minutes.

Believe me Black Ghost you will have enough Dominicans trying to get into your pocket when you come to DR...don't start giving it away when you don't have to.
    Once again you remind me why i listen to all my Senpai's

Thanks
    You are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand grasshopper.

Thanks

Senpai Definition

You are almost ready to take the pebble from my hand grasshopper.
    For those in the dark wondering what a Senpai is,

In America, differences of age and status do not affect the relationship between people as they do in Japan. Students can talk to professors in very casual ways. A freshman and a senior in college can be good friends. In Japan, however, when Japanese people get together, their behaviors are influenced by an awareness of the order and rank of each person within the group according to age and social status. Respect to seniors is a social obligation that cannot be neglected. Nothing more clearly describes this hierarchal nature of Japanese society that the Japanese word "senpai," meaning a senior or superior in any academic or corporate organization in our society. The attitude toward one's 'senpai' is characterized by formality, obedience, and trust.

The relationship between inferiors or "kohai" and their "senpai" is very formal and strict. Japanese students meet their first "senpai" in junior or senior high school when they enroll in any kind of club, and this relationship lasts after their graduation. New students in the club are trained, just as soldiers are, to serve their "senpai." When they talk to their "senpai," they have to use a polite and formal language, called "keigo" in Japanese, to show respect to the senior. Whenever they meet their "senpai," they have to bow. Calling seniors by their first names is a taboo. These very strict and formal relationships are similar to those in an army.

In this army-like hierarchal system, obedience is the kohai's most important value. When students enter the university, many different kinds of "senpai" wait for them: in the clubs, in the dormitories, and in the departments of the university to which they belong. April is the month when school begins, the cherry blossoms come into full bloom, and welcome parties for the new students are seen under those cherry trees in the park. Each club, dorm, and department has its own welcome party, called "a cherry blossom viewing party." Actually, these parties aim not to appreciate the beauty of nature but to make the new students drink as much alcohol as possible. At the party, the poor freshmen have to drink all the cups of beer and "sake," Japanese rice wine, given to them by their seniors. During cherry blossom viewing parties, ambulances come to parks and pick up the drunk students. They are forced to do whatever the seniors say, no matter how unreasonable or stupid it may sound. This type of baptism is called "kenshu" when young Japanese enter Japanese companies. Rejecting one's senior's orders is considered to be rude or disruptive of the harmony of the group. "My senpai, right or wrong" is a slogan of "kohai."

Although the relationship between "kohai" and "senpai" might seem to be unfair, it is based on trust. The "senpai" cannot just expect their "kohai" to respect them and be obedient; they have to show concern and kindness toward the "kohai" and take care of them. The "senpai" often take their "kohai" to restaurants or bars. They also give a lot of advice to their "kohai" about their college study, how to work efficiently in a company, or other miscellaneous worries of "kohai." The "senpai" are supposed to know better than the "kohai" as they have more experience, and they are reliable when one is in trouble. Thus, "senpai" and "kohai" build strong emotional bonds.

The acceptance of others as one's superiors is a useful tool for teaching leadership, self-control, and self-discipline. At the same time, it can also inhibit self-development, for when individuals stop thinking and leave the decisions to their superiors, they become dependent and cease to grow in maturity. For the Japanese, following is easier than leading. By looking up to "senpai," the Japanese feel security and safety; in Japan, "senpai" play the same instructive and protective role as one's parents or teachers.

Thanks
    I think we should adopt this to the monger etiquette 8)

Thanks
    And for the members that are too lazy to read thru that very informative post...

Just watch the movie RISING SON with Sean Connery and Wesley Snipes..
    The kohai and senpai relationship is developed and explained throughout this movie.

Well done Grasshopper I am definitely recommending you for BOD status.

Thanks

Thanks
    And for the members that are too lazy to read thru that very informative post...

The kohai and senpai relationship is developed and explained throughout this movie.

BOW....Thank you Senpai

Thanks
    ...Ahh...let me guess which ones made the best Kamakazi pilots...LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Thanks. My attention span was dwindling after the first couple of paragraphs. Then it was really over when I saw my baby Remy!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    ...Ahh...let me guess which ones made the best Kamakazi pilots...LOL
    I have to give you a Scooby Doo

ARROOO?????

What are you talking man...you have to put down the indio and get some fresh air.

LOL.

Thanks
    Shit WSJ3...nobody told me this fukkin' computer had a fukkin' webcam attached to it...can ya'll see the elephant too? LOL

Thanks
    BOW....

Thank you Senpai
    The HONOR is mine kohai

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    Shit WSJ3...nobody told me this fukkin' computer had a fukkin' webcam attached to it...can ya'll see the elephant too? LOL
    Crem wtf are you talking about :?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information