Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Living in Santo Domingo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Sorry...

You can always switch plans...

Get IN with Verizon.
    Verizon is my cellular provider. They have the entire Caribbean’s blocked. I can't dial 809 nor any other Caribbean area code. They say it's a high fraud rate there.

I'm thinking of switching to Cingular. I would be able dial the DR but not for free. Plus I get a discount because they are affiliated with my job.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    My company just sold its Latin America division. Any openings for Network Engineers in your company’s Latin America division?
    Hey Big Trick, I met you at the Flamingo one night when I was with Continental Mike.
    I just started at this current Telcom (hint: they have a color in their name :-) ), so I don't know yet what they're looking for in DR.
    Funny sidenote: got myself a nice new smart phone from them with unlimited calling. So I decided to send some text messages to my girl over there. Got them all back undelivered. Turns out we have blocked Orange Dominicana for sending lots of bulk messages, so I can't receive or send any text messages there.
    Nice thing to do to your sister company :-)
    Hey Bro. I remember you from Flamingo. Most of that night was a blur but I think we had a pretty good time LOL. Keep me posted on the jobs at your company. Do they have a job listing anywhere?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    Sorry...

Get IN with Verizon.
    Verizon is my cellular provider. They have the entire Caribbean’s blocked. I can't dial 809 nor any other Caribbean area code. They say it's a high fraud rate there.

I'm thinking of switching to Cingular. I would be able dial the DR but not for free. Plus I get a discount because they are affiliated with my job.
    Just use a phone card like I do with my verizon wireless cell phone. Its cheaper and you can monitor your spending.

Thanks
    This is what I use...it's a virtual card

www.multiphone.net

Thanks
    Sorry...

Get IN with Verizon.

Just use a phone card like I do with my verizon wireless cell phone. Its cheaper and you can monitor your spending.
    I tried that once. I purchased a 100 minute card but it only gave me 15 minutes to the DR. Which came out to be almost .50 cents a minute.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    This is what I use...it's a virtual card

www.multiphone.net
    Thanks......I'm creating an account and will give this a try. To bad you can't get any credits for a referral.

I like this service but they charged me FL sales tax. They should not do that since I don't live in FL. Tried to complain to customer service no help there so O well

Thanks

I like this service but they charged me FL sales tax. They should not do that since I don't live in FL. Tried to complain to customer service no help there so O well
    Oh yeah, that's new. A friend of mine knows these folks. They're actually out of Venezuela. They're retarded...I tried telling them that they do not have to charge FL tax if it's being purchased in a state that they do not have an entity.

Regardless, it's not bad...if you register your ph # you don't have to remember any pins...just call the local dial up # and call away.

I've used them for years. I hope it works out for you Big T.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    That is the right attitude to have BigTrick.

I am 4 classes away from finishing up my 3 degree...after that I am thinking about coming down to the ATL use my veteran benefits and buy a house.

Then it will be the freak train 24/7, and if the ladies in the ATL aren't vibing to my rap then its back to DR.
    You'll do well here, Sam. The houses are spacious yet cheap (especially by New York standards). The only problem is that Atlanta is soooo spread out. I'm sure you won't mind that though. I used VA to get my house. You already know about the women.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    That is the right attitude to have BigTrick.

I am 4 classes away from finishing up my 3 degree...after that I am thinking about coming down to the ATL use my veteran benefits and buy a house.

Then it will be the freak train 24/7, and if the ladies in the ATL aren't vibing to my rap then its back to DR.
    You'll do well here, Sam. The houses are spacious yet cheap (especially by New York standards). The only problem is that Atlanta is soooo spread out. I'm sure you won't mind that though. I used VA to get my house. You already know about the women.
    You will definitely need a car. I know a lot of New Yorkers don't have cars. Our transit system sucks cause it doesn't go to most of the suburbs. People don't want it cause they think it will bring crime.

A lot of beautiful, super tight women but not as diverse as NYC pretty much all we have is black and white to choose from. Also a lot of Latinas (Mexicans) but most aren’t quite hip on how to dress and look kinda homely

Thanks
    Thanks to my dirty south brothers...

I will probably just chill with a Georgia Peach between my DR and Brazil trips.

LOL.

And I think I will finally be able to get gdogg to take me to an ATL underground spot where I can get a dirty south VIP.

I want it to be just like a Ludacris video cuz.

Thanks

LOL.

And I think I will finally be able to get gdogg to take me to an ATL underground spot where I can get a dirty south VIP.

Just let me know when you plan to arrive. I know just the spots to take you!

Thanks

LOL.

After my January 05 trip I will make the trip to the dirty south...probably for my birthday around March 3rd.

Thanks
    Uh...I think I may be in Sosua then. That's my spring break. I'll check the schedule and get back with you.

Thanks
    No problem gdogg we can coordinate schedules as the date approaches.

Spring break in DR doesn't sound like a bad idea.

LOL.

Thanks
    I made those reservations before I left in August. JimmyDr style!
    8)

Thanks
    Damn you really are looking forward to the trip...that is definitely paying for it in advance.

LOL.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    trip #28 for me - Nov 19 2008- Nov 27 2008

Booked last night.... :shock:

Just kiddin
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

LOL.

After my January 05 trip I will make the trip to the dirty south...probably for my birthday around March 3rd.
    My birthday March 7. Make sure you look me up too. I will be partying all that week

PISCES IN THE HOUSE!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    my boys bday is March 11... we might be down there as well... looks like a convention is getting set for March....

Thanks
    Scorpio and Pisces the 2 freaky signs of the zodiac.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information