Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Living in Santo Domingo

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Scorpio and Pisces the 2 freaky signs of the zodiac.
    Are you coming on to me?
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Are you coming on to me?

YES I AM...

LOL.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Again just remember who is KING! 8)

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Thanks to my dirty south brothers...

I will probably just chill with a Georgia Peach between my DR and Brazil trips.

LOL.

And I think I will finally be able to get gdogg to take me to an ATL underground spot where I can get a dirty south VIP.

I want it to be just like a Ludacris video cuz.
    Just let me know when you plan to arrive. I know just the spots to take you!
    After my January 05 trip I will make the trip to the dirty south...probably for my birthday around March 3rd.
    My birthday March 7. Make sure you look me up too. I will be partying all that week

PISCES IN THE HOUSE!
    BigTrick, you should bring your party to the DR!! It's funny that we probably live two blocks away from each other, but will meet for the first time on foreign soil! I forgot, this is Atlanta. We probably live 30 miles apart.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    my boys bday is March 11... we might be down there as well... looks like a convention is getting set for March....
    Come on down, Beas. I know you'll still want to collect on your birthday present!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    my boys bday is March 11... we might be down there as well... looks like a convention is getting set for March....
    Come on down, Beas. I know you'll still want to collect on your birthday present!!
    Shit... i almost forgot that shit... Ill see what i can do... Most likely March will be my next trip after this coming Friday's trip...

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Hey people first off great site. It was a HUGE help to me when I went down to DR a few weeks ago I probably saw some of you in the Blue Dolphin (or the Joker's Lounge or whatever it is called) Anyway I want to know about Santo Domingo. See I'm kinda looking for a notputa novia out there, I went to Amigos.com and hooked up with one. I want to know what is it like out there? I know it is a big city but just in case things don't work out, how is the mongering out there? I was in Sousa and loved it. What is the chica rate on a scale of 1-10? And does Caribe Tour Bus take you to Sousa? I would love to see my people out in the North when I go back
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks

GETTING INTO SANTO DOMINGO

Jimmydr do you know of any problem getting out of the SDQ airport
    throught customs can you slip them some money to get throught without bag check like you can at POP airport ????? :roll: :roll:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by David Smash
    Hey people first off great site. It was a HUGE help to me when I went down to DR a few weeks ago I probably saw some of you in the Blue Dolphin (or the Joker's Lounge or whatever it is called) Anyway I want to know about Santo Domingo. See I'm kinda looking for a notputa novia out there, I went to Amigos.com and hooked up with one. I want to know what is it like out there? I know it is a big city but just in case things don't work out, how is the mongering out there? I was in Sousa and loved it. What is the chica rate on a scale of 1-10? And does Caribe Tour Bus take you to Sousa? I would love to see my people out in the North when I go back
    Santo Domingo has a big puta scene, especially around El Malecon and El Conde. Also, Boca Chica is 30 minutes from Santo Domingo and is very similar to Sosua but probably with more chica rotation because it is close to the capitol. If you are on that side might make more sense to do Santo Domingo and Boca Chica.

Thanks

Re: GETTING INTO SANTO DOMINGO

Quote Originally Posted by RSMMAN
    Jimmydr do you know of any problem getting out of the SDQ airport
    throught customs can you slip them some money to get throught without bag check like you can at POP airport ????? :roll: :roll:
    I walked right through in Dec at SDQ. Of course the PN got me in the parking lot while I was getting the rental car. I had pesos in my pocket so I gave them RD$20 each!

Thanks

no shakedownd at SDQ

I had no problems at SDQ airport during three trips. Just breezed through. What is good is that they check your luggage against your airline ticket so you don't have to worry about your suitcase getting stolen. On the way back, some fool was shaking me down, looking for a tip as I was going through security. I regretfully gave him some pesos.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts
    I've never gotten this shakedown [hope i'm not jinxing myself] Now, I usually bring two bags that are able to fit on the flight. I was in Santo Domingo in January 2004.

Thanks

Re: no shakedownd at SDQ

Quote Originally Posted by mmilone
    ...What is good is that they check your luggage against your airline ticket so you don't have to worry about your suitcase getting stolen....On the way back, some fool was shaking me down, looking for a tip as I was going through security. I regretfully gave him some pesos.
    All airports are suppose to check baggage tags, I personally have acumulated probably around 500,000 airline miles during my life, I have never been asked to produce tickets and I definitely wasn't asked at SDQ.

Some guy tried to get my sunglasses from me on my way out, I told him they cost US$240 and he was crazy to ask for them and said NO!

Thanks
    they checked that my bag matched the ticket when i went to SDQ two years ago ... thats the only place they have ever checked it!

Someone told me ( i dont think its true) that the people that search ur bags when you come in to the country are doing this illegally... they said you can have them call the consulate because it is illegal to check an americans bags when they are on vacation (coming in to DR) anyone know if they can find this out (DT)... haha.... He also was in the Marines so i dont know if he has special privilages... but this is what he claims...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    they checked that my bag matched the ticket when i went to SDQ two years ago ... thats the only place they have ever checked it!

Someone told me ( i dont think its true) that the people that search ur bags when you come in to the country are doing this illegally... they said you can have them call the consulate because it is illegal to check an americans bags when they are on vacation (coming in to DR) anyone know if they can find this out (DT)... haha.... He also was in the Marines so i dont know if he has special privilages... but this is what he claims...
    BS, this is bs.. aduana can search your bags when they want.. imagine an American can't get his bag searched...

Thanks
    i dont mean leaving the country and boarding the plane i mean on the way in... this is just what he said... if you refuse and tell them to call the consulate then they will let you go... just what i heard... i also believe its bullshit...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    i dont mean leaving the country and boarding the plane i mean on the way in... this is just what he said... if you refuse and tell them to call the consulate then they will let you go... just what i heard... i also believe its bullshit...
    that's wha tI meant as well.. image you bringing in a cool $ 150,000 in remittances.. totally legal in the US but not in the DR.. they can't search you? tell that to the y guys who got caught bringing in remittances money...

I would actually like to see him being searched by the aduana when coming in.. nice fracas

Thanks
    ive only flew into STI 2 times and both times they put my suitcase through the xray machine and then gave it to me and i was free to go... only in Sosua do they want to open your shit and search through it... i hate this shit even when i dont have anything they would fuck with me for.... dont touch my shit you dirty fuckin dominican... no offense to the dominicans i just hate these bastards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information