Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To Judge Or Not To Judge?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

Re: Back to work..........

I for one see absolutely nothing wrong with chicas accepting $$ from a novia whether they are in town or home in North America and screwing me at the same time. Are you in it for love or sex? Me, SEX! Period.
    One, it's a different culture. Two, it's a business or means of support. And three, if they have a novia it likely means they got skills...and maybe they won't fall in love with you. Bonus!!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    One, it's a different culture. Two, it's a business or means of support. And three, if they have a novia it likely means they got skills...and maybe they won't fall in love with you. Bonus!!
    This is like a breath of fresh air to me.

Guys judging Chicas as dishonest for sleeping around just don't understand the culture there. It's more appropriate to judge them by how they treat you when they're with you. Here we are, a bunch of self described sluts and for us to look at the women upon whom we practice our sluttitude as anything other than our salvation is to take hypocrasy to a new level.

Two of my favorite Dominicanas (both of whom will be gnawing on my Johnson in a few days) are married. One is married to an American and the other is married to a Dominican. Both have left their spouses to spend an evening with me on several visits. Do I think less of them for it? Hell no. These women came as angels of mercy to serve as my "night nurse" and help make my trips as pleasurable as could be.

For a small fiscal consideration, of course.

These women were not starving as their spouses take very good care of their needs at home so the money was not the only consideration. This is where it gets tricky. They took the money I offered without counting it and we never spoke about it. This is how they soothe their consciences and rationalize the fact that they enjoyed themselves. They've only got a short window of peak attraction and eventually they'll bite into that empanada that will make their waistlines disappear forever.

These women are living it like there's no tomorrow, just like me and I don't blame them. I also don't need to rationalize this symbiotic relationship between me and these men's wives by telling myself "Oh he probably beats her" or "He probably doesn't make enough money to feed the kids and keep the roof over their heads". Fuck that. They fuck with me because they like to and for those of you who know women like that, consider yourselves lucky, be slow to judge and quick to appreciate.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post

I just mention these two classic stories to not only keep me in check, but as well to have all of you think twice before sending WU money to a chica that is telling you that she is waiting only for you!!!

Pics will come soon......................

I just want to add amor de lejos es amor de pendejos. (long distance relationships are for fools).
    These girls made a living before they met you and they will make a living after you are gone.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nomad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    This is like a breath of fresh air to me.

Guys judging Chicas as dishonest for sleeping around just don't understand the culture there. It's more appropriate to judge them by how they treat you when they're with you. Here we are, a bunch of self described sluts and for us to look at the women upon whom we practice our sluttitude as anything other than our salvation is to take hypocrasy to a new level.

Two of my favorite Dominicanas (both of whom will be gnawing on my Johnson in a few days) are married. One is married to an American and the other is married to a Dominican. Both have left their spouses to spend an evening with me on several visits. Do I think less of them for it? Hell no. These women came as angels of mercy to serve as my "night nurse" and help make my trips as pleasurable as could be.

For a small fiscal consideration, of course.

These women were not starving as their spouses take very good care of their needs at home so the money was not the only consideration. This is where it gets tricky. They took the money I offered without counting it and we never spoke about it. This is how they soothe their consciences and rationalize the fact that they enjoyed themselves. They've only got a short window of peak attraction and eventually they'll bite into that empanada that will make their waistlines disappear forever.

These women are living it like there's no tomorrow, just like me and I don't blame them. I also don't need to rationalize this symbiotic relationship between me and these men's wives by telling myself "Oh he probably beats her" or "He probably doesn't make enough money to feed the kids and keep the roof over their heads". Fuck that. They fuck with me because they like to and for those of you who know women like that, consider yourselves lucky, be slow to judge and quick to appreciate.
    Good post... I know women like that, and i love them for it... One has to be very careful though, cause the problem arises when that woman wants to make you 'the husband'...

To be honest I do judge them, hey, if she fucks around on her husband/boyfriend with me, why would I be different when it's my turn...

So as Count said above--one should be carful about maintining distance, at least to the point where she won't try to make you THAT dude...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: To Judge Or Not To Judge?

I agree with Grey and Incog...a little of both

Very different culture, but i do find myself judging at times.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I for one see absolutely nothing wrong with chicas accepting $$ from a novia whether they are in town or home in North America and screwing me at the same time. Are you in it for love or sex? Me, SEX! Period.
    Count, so if lets say a chica was educated, pretty, etc, lets say now she was in the states, and you suspected at one point that's how she got down, would you still 'wife' her up? Same goes for Greydread...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Well, there is a perverse duplicity here that I can't get around. The reason a guy would take care of a chica is typical, and we've all heard these stories before as they never change-guy meets a chica he likes, she tells him how much she hates having to "work" and the guy sets her up with what she needs so that she doesn't have to resort to that lifestyle anymore.

That is the unofficial, unwritten contract. They get set up by a foreigner and the chica goes to school, works at a different job and/or stays home and takes care of the kids with the tacit or direct understanding that all clients get cut off.

This is where the misunderstanding comes in. The guy assumes that there is no more hooking on the part of the chica. That is the part of the contract that the chica breaks. Right, wrong or delusional, it would make sense that all parties are operating and agreeing to the same terms.

Whatever childish, amoral reasoning the chica uses to justify her behavior, she is breaking her end of the agreement.

Somewhere along the line there has to be accountability. But with these types of women there usually isn't. They break the rules without remorse and usually wind up right where they started-back in the corrugated tin shack.

Once a guy is taking care of a chica and her kids, the rules change. She HAS to behave or run the risk of going back to square none. And many do wind up back where they started and sometimes worse when the eventually get busted. How does this myopic view benefit the chica and her family?

Like I stated, it may delusional for the guy to think that the chica will stop servicing clients, but it is equally delusional on the part of the chica to think she can do whatever she wants when the guy isn't physically present.

As we see they don't seem to care even when the guy IS present.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 1,029 Posts

Good question, Incogneg.
    The answer is, I might, to the extent I want I wife now (had one once, followed by long time common-law set up, I look after the kid) and I'm not sure I do want a wife now.
    I believe that strength of character comes from taking the lessons you've learned from your parents (or guardian, teacher, some life force) and applying them to overcome life's obstacles. To the extent I could be convinced she had "reformed" her ways, and had lots of other things going for her, I might. In fact, she might be the perfect partner, as I've been there and done that, too.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Count For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    Count, so if lets say a chica was educated, pretty, etc, lets say now she was in the states, and you suspected at one point that's how she got down, would you still 'wife' her up? Same goes for Greydread...
    Sounds like you knew my first wife.

At one point while I was in the military we were separated for up to 6 mo.s at a time. Later in my civilian work we were separated for up to a couple months at a time. It would be utter stupidity on my part to think that the time never came when she would require a tune up an she wouldn't seek out a another qualified mechanic. Neither she nor I ever brought any possible indiscretion around one another, our home or our children so we never had problems arise from that. She was done in by fiscal mishandling and the problems that I was faced to deal with as a result of her conniving and treachery. I was working my ass off to establish my career and the more I made, the greedier and more selfish she got.

Missteps in a marriage are acceptable and to be accepted. A serious character flaw can be fatal. There are so many more important aspects of marriage than sex that it hardly deserves a mention. Guys who have been married know this.

To answer your question: I only care how she treats me.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sounds like you knew my first wife.

At one point while I was in the military we were separated for up to 6 mo.s at a time. Later in my civilian work we were separated for up to a couple months at a time. It would be utter stupidity on my part to think that the time never came when she would require a tune up an she wouldn't seek out a another qualified mechanic. Neither she nor I ever brought any possible indiscretion around one another, our home or our children so we never had problems arise from that. She was done in by fiscal mishandling and the problems that I was faced to deal with as a result of her conniving and treachery. I was working my ass off to establish my career and the more I made, the greedier and more selfish she got.

Missteps in a marriage are acceptable and to be accepted. A serious character flaw can be fatal. There are so many more important aspects of marriage than sex that it hardly deserves a mention. Guys who have been married know this.

To answer your question: I only care how she treats me.
    Grey, good response as always, you pulled me to the edge, and just when I was about to jump, you answered the question!

Thanks...

So I guess you and Count make sure your monies aren't too far behind your mouths... Respect!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Well, there is a perverse duplicity here that I can't get around..........

This is where the misunderstanding comes in. The guy assumes that there is no more hooking on the part of the chica. That is the part of the contract that the chica breaks. ............Whatever childish, amoral reasoning the chica uses to justify her behavior, she is breaking her end of the agreement.

Somewhere along the line there has to be accountability. But with these types of women there usually isn't. They break the rules without remorse and usually wind up right where they started-back in the corrugated tin shack.

Once a guy is taking care of a chica and her kids, the rules change. She HAS to behave or run the risk of going back to square none. And many do wind up back where they started and sometimes worse when the eventually get busted. How does this myopic view benefit the chica and her family?

Like I stated, it may delusional for the guy to think that the chica will stop servicing clients, but it is equally delusional on the part of the chica to think she can do whatever she wants when the guy isn't physically present.

As we see they don't seem to care even when the guy IS present.
    That's the game in a nutshell and it's played to some extent between men and women all over the World. When she tells the guy "No otra Chicas" do you think she believes that shit? Women act on their feelings and instinct and most of the time there's dick, material gain or both involved. Not just in the D.R. but all over the planet.

I've seen guys drive themselves nuts over wondering what their women were up to whether they are across the ocean or across the street. This is a terrible waste of a man's energy. I prefer to just concentrate on what I do know about which is how she treats me and the hell with the rest of that dumb shit because I know she's going to toss my salad, drool all over my nut sack, sword swallow my dick and sit on my face and I'd rather just concentrate on that.

Then she'll get up and cook me something to eat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: "A Man can't own a pussy and a Woman can't own a dick". As "perverse and duplicitous" as the game is between Cats and Dogs it's the only game in town so we'd be best served by paying attention, learning the rules an bringing our best game every time.

Rule #1= Don't get caught breaking any of the following rules.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Skills no, have you seen these WU suckers!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We have gone over this before. When someone sends me a PM to remove his hooker novia´s picture, it becomes a problem at that point. I had no problems riding around in Yocasta´s SUV in Sosua. I liked it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I have met some 15 year old boys that handle their girls better than some over these over 30 year old MEN!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey, those 15 yr old boys haven't been conditioned, us 'older guys' have just become victims of our conditioning, even our conditioning has been conditioned....

....I could go on, but you get my point...

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Come on Incog....im shocked that you made this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    Hey, those 15 yr old boys haven't been conditioned, us 'older guys' have just become victims of our conditioning, even our conditioning has been conditioned....

....I could go on, but you get my point...
    Last edited by Hemp; 08-25-2008 at 06:41 PM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

I've seen guys drive themselves nuts over wondering what their women were up to whether they are across the ocean or across the street. This is a terrible waste of a man's energy. I prefer to just concentrate on what I do know about which is how she treats me and the hell with the rest of that dumb shit because I know she's going to toss my salad, drool all over my nut sack, sword swallow my dick and sit on my face and I'd rather just concentrate on that.

Then she'll get up and cook me something to eat.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: "A Man can't own a pussy and a Woman can't own a dick". As "perverse and duplicitous" as the game is between Cats and Dogs it's the only game in town so we'd be best served by paying attention, learning the rules an bringing our best game every time.

Rule #1= Don't get caught breaking any of the following rules.
    Although I agree with you on this, and most everything you post, I think you make that sound WAYYYY too easy. It takes an ENORMOUS amount of maturity and discipline to get to this point where you have so much self confidence that you just don't worry about what your woman is up to when you are not there. (if we are talking about a SO/ Gf/ Wife here ?? )
    Any guy who could follow this advice would be much better off in the long run, but its a rare quality/ learned skill , IMO.
    or maybe some of us just dont have that Jealousy gene which can drive some guys so completely Nuts.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

People cheat on their husbands and wives all the time with no money even being involved. It could be for any number of reasons but "usually" money isn't even involved.

Add money into the equation brings the odds up.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Come on Incog....im shocked that you said this statement.
    One can't always talk trash to the older guys.... Some of them might catch me in a Charamicos back alley one of these days... God knows what some of these guys could do with their Colostomy bags ...

Sometimes one has to empathize, after all we shall all grow old one day--if we're lucky...

" Uhmmmmm Nam Myoho Renge Kyo Uhmmmmm"

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sometimes i think Grey drizzy forgets that he is like the Master Yoda of mongering and most of us are Obi Won's in training...

slow down grey, let us catch up to your thought process...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Although I agree with you on this, and most everything you post, I think you make that sound WAYYYY too easy. It takes an ENORMOUS amount of maturity and discipline to get to this point where you have so much self confidence that you just don't worry about what your woman is up to when you are not there.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information