Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Judge Or Not To Judge?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,768 Times in 930 Posts

Re: To Judge Or Not To Judge?

i still say a whore is a whore married single, liveing on rotton fish or eating rice and beans,, whither she is collecting WU or working in a coffee shop never confuse yourself that its culture,, allowing it to be open and not questioned may be culture, but whoreing is whoreing and is not culture ordained

do i think there is anything wrong with it,, yes it is nasty, dirty corrupt, slutty, wrong, perverted, and sexualy disturbing and definetly belittles women in general,, all these reasons is why i am glad that we have whores because i too like these things
    traveling the world in search of chicas, good friends and liveing life as if every day were my last

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bentwire For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Amidst these rules of engagement, I don't see how a woman working the streets of Sosua to provide for her family can win.

Some CAN, but there seems to be no positive endgame for most. Let me explain.

Women in latin american countries are second class citizens. Those that grow up in severe poverty usually wind up getting molested by the friends and family network(which by the way also happens in upper class homes as well-its' just hidden more effectively).

So they grow up thinking of themselves as a sexual commodity. With no other mean to earn decent money under a boiling hot sun, they go to Sosua/Boca Chica/Santo Domingo. Easy money you say to help raise all those little tigeritos shes' got running around in some two-bit campo? Not really.

Having a moral compass severely compromised by poverty, lack of family values and a get-over mentality instilled into them from birth, these chicas are-well equipped to navigate the mine field of the whore game.

But at what cost? Some of them become useless at anything else-untrustworthy as a friend/lover/companion, unskilled at any other job besides putiando and no parenting skills to speak of.

Don't believe me? You think those putas when they are lovely, young 18-22 year olds simply disappear or follow each other off a cliff into the sea like lemmings when they are past their sell-by date?

No. Its' back to the campo for most. None the wiser, none the richer and that much more worn out, like a used pencil eraser.

Back to living in a hut with no running water with pretty much the only man that would have them back-a old barrio tigre who like the chica is also past his sell-by date.

So some of the ones who are offered a one-way ticket out can never appreciate what they have when a silly foreign fool wants to help them and they WILL fuck it up most of the time, guaranteed.

So the same pathetic cycle begins all over again for the next generation who are either unwilling or incapable of learning from that battered old puta who lives at the end of the street who used to be the cock of the walk in her heyday and is now living no better than when she first got into the game.
    Last edited by Berzin; 08-26-2008 at 08:06 AM.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Clap Re: To Judge Or Not To Judge?

Quote Originally Posted by Berzin View Post
    Amidst these rules of engagement, I don't see how a woman working the streets of Sosua to provide for her family can win.

Women in latin american countries are second class citizens. Those that grow up in severe poverty usually wind up getting molested by the friends and family network(which by the way also happens in upper class homes as well-its' just hidden more effectively).

So they grow up thinking of themselves as a sexual commodity. With no other mean to earn decent money under a boiling hot sun, they go to Sosua/Boca Chica/Santo Domingo. Easy money you say to help raise all those little tigeritos shes' got running around in some two-bit campo? Not really.

Having a moral compass severely compromised by poverty, lack of family values and a get-over mentality instilled into them from birth, these chicas are-well equipped to navigate the mine field of the whore game.

But at what cost? Some of them become useless at anything else-untrustworthy as a friend/lover/companion, unskilled at any other job besides putiando and no parenting skills to speak of.

Don't believe me? You think those putas when they are lovely young 18-22 year olds simply just disappear or follow each other off a cliff into the sea like lemmings when they are past their sell-by date?

No. Its' back to the campo for most. None the wiser, none the richer and that much more worn out, like a used pencil eraser.

Back to living in a hut with no running water with pretty much the only man that would have them back-a barrio tigre.

So some of the ones who are offered a one-way ticket out can never appreciate what they have when a silly foreign fool wants to help them and they WILL fuck it up most of the time, guaranteed.

So the same pathetic cycle begins all over again for the next generation who are either unwilling or incapable of learning from that battered old puta who lives at the end of the street who used to be the cock of the walk in her heyday and is now living no better than when she first got into the game.
    What a great post. Every thing that you have written is true and I have seen it repeat itself time after time in the past 20 years. I vacationed here for 3 months in the winters from 1988 to 1991 then I retired here in 1992 and bought a home. I have spent more than 6 months a year in Puerto Plata from 1992 to 2002 and been here full time since 2002.

Of the hundreds and it might be nearly a thousand chicas that I have known since 1988 I only know of 2 or 3 that have managed to pull themselves out of the poverty cycle. They were able to make a good life for themselves after their puta lifestyle had passed them by.

As you stated
    "Those that grow up in severe poverty usually wind up getting molested by the friends and family"
    has a lot to do with their lack of self respect and
    "So they grow up thinking of themselves as a sexual commodity"
    which is the only thing of value they have with which to barter for an improved life.

This I've seen many many times and have experienced myself a few more times as well. They just can't stand prosperity.

No. Its' back to the campo for most. None the wiser, none the richer and that much more worn out, like a used pencil eraser. Back to living in a hut with no running water with pretty much the only man that would have them back AN OLD BARRIO TIGRE.
    The young "TIGRE's" would have anything to do with the old burnt out chicas who can't make them any money unless they want a cleaning lady.

Thank you very much, your post hits the nail on the head.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,208 Times in 791 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    The young "TIGRE's" would have anything to do with the old burnt out chicas who can't make them any money unless they want a cleaning lady.
    Thanks for the kind words Billy. And I edited my post to include the omission that you pointed out-I did mean to say "old tigre" but left it out by mistake.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Berzin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,194 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bentwire View Post
    i still say a whore is a whore married single, liveing on rotton fish or eating rice and beans,, whither she is collecting WU or working in a coffee shop never confuse yourself that its culture,, allowing it to be open and not questioned may be culture, but whoreing is whoreing and is not culture ordained

do i think there is anything wrong with it,, yes it is nasty, dirty corrupt, slutty, wrong, perverted, and sexualy disturbing and definetly belittles women in general,, all these reasons is why i am glad that we have whores because i too like these things
    Bentwire, there's no hope for you... Hide the novias and bambinos

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Don't believe me? You think those putas when they are lovely, young 18-22 year olds simply disappear or follow each other off a cliff into the sea like lemmings when they are past their sell-by date?

Back to living in a hut with no running water with pretty much the only man that would have them back-a old barrio tigre who like the chica is also past his sell-by date.

Berzin, you consistantly win the award for "ISOC's Most Depressing Posts"...

You just have a nack for exposing the STARK realities...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Excellent post Berzin,
    If I can humbly add just a small point to your obviously accurate real life experiences with these girl, as verified also by Dom Billy.

Every psychologist I have ever listened to or read articles about agrees on one thing about women, ALL women.
    Their emotions and ways of acting or reacting to a situation is HARDWIRED, whereas men generally are not.
    What I mean by this is that IF they are molested for example at a young age, they will SEEK OUT men who will be abusive to them. They will seek Chaos rather than what the rest of us would call a "normal Life" (ie a nice guy who buys them a house, kids who go to school, going to PTA meetings, u know Mrs June Cleaver type shit).
    In other words when a soft hearted Gringo comes along and offers them stability, they will take the easier life(or money usually) for a short time perhaps, but they will go back to the chaos they came from, because its hardwired in their brains. CHAOS to them is the NORM.
    I didnt make this up, its' just an accepted fact. And unless the chica gets some SERIOUS and expensive counseling(unlikely) she doesnt even have a chance .
    So I dont blame them so much for "screwing it up", its apparantly the person who screwed them up when they were 9 -13 yrs old who is causing this viscous cyle to repeat itself. I dont see it ever changing in any 3rd world country.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Incogneg View Post
    Berzin, you consistantly win the award for "ISOC's Most Depressing Posts"...

You just have a nack for exposing the STARK realities...
    not sure why this topic keeps comming up... ok we get it.. third world countries survive on prostitution.. my first thought was that this topic keeps commin up to warn other members to not fall for the love for money trap.. to fill a void in men's wants and needs... but i see things a little different now.... i think this topic keeps getting brought up to build up the self esteem of the thread starter or topic starter...maybe there life is in such disarray that it makes them feel better to say" well at least i dont got to suk dik for a living"..
    my point is instead of pointing the finger at the bad we see on trips down to third world countries, with all the brains on this site, why not come up with ideas on helping them or what could be done to fix the future????

"if your not part of the solution your part of the problem".. 2 cents
    Last edited by El Tiburon; 08-26-2008 at 11:34 AM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by El Tiburon View Post
    not sure why this topic keeps comming up... ok we get it.. third world countries survive on prostitution.. my first thought was that this topic keeps commin up to warn other members to not fall for the love for money trap.. to fill a void in men's wants and needs... but i see things a little different now.... i think this topic keeps getting brought up to build up the self esteem of the thread starter or topic starter...maybe there life is in suck disarray that it makes them feel better to say" well at least i dont got to suk dik for a living"..
    my point is instead of pointing the finger at the bad we see on trips down to third world countries, with all the brains on this site, why not come up with ideas on helping them or what could be done to fix the future????

"if your not part of the solution your part of the problem".. 2 cents

Start at home in the US, if thats what you really want to do. You come from a country that has its own poor people trying to get ahead.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Start at home in the US, if thats what you really want to do. You come from a country that has its own poor people trying to get ahead.

alot of the poor people in this county sneek in from other countries... if they saw a future in there own country they might not leave it in the first place....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

alot of the poor people in this county sneek in from other countries... if they saw a future in there own country they might not leave it in the first place....

And many make that start up capital, even thou it may only be $10,000 - $25,000 and return home to set up that dream business.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

And many make that start up capital, even thou it may only be $10,000 - $25,000 and return home to set up that dream business.
    whatz wrong with that??? ive met many men and women that came to work in america but retire outside... including other americans retire-ing to third world countries..

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Tiburon For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

whatz wrong with that??? ive met many men and women that came to work in america but retire outside... including other americans retire-ing to third world countries..
    There is nothing wrong with that at all. Half the places I am eating at here in Laurelas Medellin are owned by Colombians that spent years in the States. Anyone that wants to work in the US can make it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

water always runs down hill... people will flock to where the money is at... i dont think that will ever change... my point to my original post is .. could we stop beating a dead dog??? the cycle of women in the d.r is understood.. why not have a thread to brainstorm where and how this cycle could be stopped instead of pointing the finger at the poor third world country girl with no education how she fucked up...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Now this is the cold hard truth! Very good insight.

Amidst these rules of engagement, I don't see how a

woman working the streets of Sosua to provide for her family can win.

I've offended you.....goood

29. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

water always runs down hill... people will flock to where the money is at... i dont think that will ever change... my point to my original post is .. could we stop beating a dead dog??? the cycle of women in the d.r is understood.. why not have a thread to brainstorm where and how this cycle could be stopped instead of pointing the finger at the poor third world country girl with no education how she fucked up...

New guys come on and they want to add their 2 cents. No big deal.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Start the brainstorming thread and I'll chime in...

Tackling the issue of world poverty is all in a days work for me...

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inconego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

When a guy goes to santiago or the capital and can get a chica with a job and her own apartment, then he has game. This I saved her from whoring crap is always going to be bullshit. There are no guys with that specail magic on this or any other site. Hookers just want your money. Sure you helped her, just ask the 100īs of other guys that benefited from your donations.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ingus_Khan View Post
    I am more concerend about the West's ideas spreading to other countries. Already feminists and others have made it harder to "mail order bride" to the USA to keep their way of life.

They are saving these fools from themselves.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

You have just illuminated the "prize". Many women in these countries who suffer bad circumstances are too proud to join the puta parade in their home countries. The stark reality of Berzin's post are unrelenting and many take the option of pursuing "fake waitress" visas to places like the Netherlands and its territories, Spain, Germany and dozens of other countries to work in the sex trade. I have known many of these women (in the Biblical sense) and I have also known many women who have chosen to follow the path of the puta in their home country.

These two groups of women are by and large the same in terms of their eventual survivability and probability of success but I have noticed that the women who pursue their path to success outside of their home countries are more focused and determined. I met several of my favorite Dominicanas in St. Maarten. I think that the differences in how we related to one another from the average home grown D.R. hooker was the different style of mongering practiced in the N.A. where most tricks last 20 minutes, bust a nut, pay and leave. I'm not built like that and the few times I tried that mongering style resulted in forgettable experiences.

Our time together was of the TLN variety and we dined, talked, swam, danced and slept together. We had some very interesting conversations and a few of these women struck me as interesting way beyond their obvious sexuality. I asked every one of them about their home, their upbringing, their families and their goals and a few of them had very clear sense of purpose. Over the course of several years a few of these women number among the people whom I consider friends because they have done what they had to and used the experience to better their lives, building and buying houses, starting businesses and actually becoming employers in their home country. No, they don't reflect the majority of the women who travel this path but they serve as an example of what strength and discipline can do and I have gained inspiration from these women.

I will see a couple of them in my upcoming travels and the last thing on my mind is sticking my dick in them, in fact all but one of them has hooked me up with women who suited my taste well. I always offer assistance and they rarely accept it instead treating me to drinks, dinner, punani, whatever which further endears them to me. I'm not saying it's all sunshine and rose pedals at the end of the puta trail but the light at the end of the tunnel doesn't necessarily have to be an oncoming train either. Success or failure for them, just like us depends primarily on the character of the individual.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information