Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Democratic Convention

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 670 Posts

Re: Democratic Convention

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I would be interested to know of any people who are not indigenous to their country of origin. That would indeed be a clever trick.

p.s. Good to see rley69 back with us. Any trips to the DR planned in the near future?
    My point being weyland that WE have our political set up...indigenous and your country has yours.....and to call the two the same is a little off the mark.....like calling a Ford a Bentley so to speak, while both are cars....they are still not the same....they are indignous to their countries or origin (from where they are from....)

Our system allows for people not indigenous (or of family lines not from here ) to serve in our government....does yours? Are there any Muslims in the House of Commons? (I honestly do not know about how things are done there)....I do know I love the accent, the beer and some of the food....many of the girls need to see a dentist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Capitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    Moshy, I hear ya. Good choice though on McCain's part IMHO. He picked someone with just about as much experience as Obama!!!

All jokes aside, she is a compelling choice. I am currently looking more into her past. I will share what I find.
    Yeah just what we need, a fucking hockey mom from a small town in the co-pilots seat. Her HUSBAND and SON are not Republicans....she simply chose a party to run on a ticket in her tiny town....I don't need a mommy in charge when IRAN is looking at wiping an entire country off the map, I need someone with some balls who will push the button....like Ronnie Raygun would have....(like Darth Vader Cheney is dying to do)

McCain blew it trying this political stunt....his ideas are old and so is he....when he farts I bet he blows sawdust out his ass

By the way...McCain keeps pushing his POW status.....look up his flight record...he's crashed more than a few, he's been shot down and entered the Naval Academy on the coat tails of his father and grandfather....he's not IKE, PATTON, Bob Dole or JFK (who was a war hero....of PT-109)....at best, he got shot down, captured and to his credit, he hung in there when he had the chance to leave....

The guy does not run the show in his house...his wife does, she holds the paper.....$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Where's General Norm, General Powell, Peter Pace....they want no part of it!
    Last edited by El Capitan; 08-31-2008 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Husband and SON are not Republicans!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to El Capitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Bill Maher ripped McCain a new ass hole last night for his VP choice, LOL

funny as hell

Governor of Alaska

Repubs just make one bone headed move after the other

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    Moshy, I hear ya. Good choice though on McCain's part IMHO. He picked someone with just about as much experience as Obama!!!

All jokes aside, she is a compelling choice. I am currently looking more into her past. I will share what I find.
    Why is she compelling?
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    For those making the experience arguement need to ask themselves. If something happens to McCain (who is 72) would you want Palin running the country and negotiating with Ahmadinejad (Iran president), terrorists, and other world leaders.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

the majority of likely voter are female and many will vote for her just because she is a female and are mad as hell that Hillary did not get the V P spot dont hate me for speaking the truth the power of the pussy
    </IMG></IMG>
    Last edited by MyTio; 08-30-2008 at 09:21 PM. Reason: add

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    It a fact that the
    majority
    of likely voter are female and many will vote for her just because she is a female and are mad as hell that Hillary did not get the V P spot dont hate me for speaking the truth
    </IMG>
    This idea makes no sense once we did a little deeper. Hillary is pro choice and Palin is pro LIFE (even in the case of rape and incest). Right here is one of the major differences that kill that thought. Secondly, if you look at many of the reports and bloggers that have appeared since Palin was nominated also differ with that stance.

Third, many of the women who voted for Hillary wanted HILLARY because they identified (traveling pant suits) with her. Not simply because she was a women. Of course their may be a few who just want a women, but I doubt it will be any significant number as Hillary and Palin are complete opposites on MANY political topics.

Lastly, I think more Clinton female supporters will be offended at the obvious ploy to attract women with a candidate who couldn't hold Hillary's panty strap.

Just my opinion.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

we will see in November woman are not sensible just vindictive
    </IMG></IMG>

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    Why is she compelling?
    Consider the source

This text will be replaced

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by El Capitan View Post
    Ya know what El Captian, I have tried to not respond to your childish comments, I have even not responded to your ignorant PMs. I have no idea what I have done to you to make you always act the way you do towards me, but at this point I don't give a fuck anymore!

You are a pathetic asshole!! You are the rudest fucking idiot on this board!! No one likes you and even with your immature attempts at putting people down to make yourself feel better...you still fail! You are a failure and nothing you do to make yourself "taller" will help!!

Go fuck yourself!!!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well, the DNC is over.

Obama gave a Fantastic Speech may it be stiched in our hearts and echoed in our heads for years to come!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information