Thread: Hotel Question

Thanks

Hotel Question

Hey guys,

This board has been very helpful. If this sounds like a newbie question or have been answered before I apologize.

Here goes. I will be taking my first trip to DR and was thinking of staying at the Hotel Aloha Sol. (http://www.alohasol.com/) First, I have not been able to figure out how to book a room there. Is it similar to the advice given in this post New Garden Hotel (SOP)?

Second, I might or might not have company for the few days I am staying there, but my guess is not a guess of a certain persuasion. Any advice on how to prevent the hotel from treating my guess in this manner. Third, so far I have not been able to find a current price of rooms at Aloha Sol. Has anyone stayed there recently like the last few months or so. Plus, do they charge extra if you bring a guess home.

After a couple of days in Santiago. I would like to head up north to either of the following cities: Cabarete, Sosua, or Puerto Plata. However, I need to select a location that would allow me to do one of two things. My guess may be joining me for the rest of my trip or not depending on how our initial meet and greet in Santiago goes. I am wondering if I did stay at the New Garden Hotel in Sosua with my guess. Would she feel that she just became nothing more than the available sights that may be had in Sosua or would she feel like she is on a vacation as well? I might not be asking this questions correctly, but I hope I provided a good base of understanding.

However, if Sosua from what I understand is design more for a specific vacation destination would I be better to head either to Cabarete or Puerto Plata. On the other hand if my guess and I do not see eye to eye in our initial meeting. Then I will be flying solo and would more than likely pursue other interest and move on to a different form of relaxation. This would be my first excursion, so I am a total newb at this.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Hotel Question

Aloha Sol is a nice hotel, they are guest friendly. I would call them and book over the phone, I booked on line and they didn't have my resevstion when I arrived. If you are looking to romance a non pro GO TO CAMP DAVID, you will score for sure!!! If you don't hit it off with her go to Passions or casa blanca, hottest chicas in Santiago. They are way more expensive than any Sosua Chicas.

If you hit the North Coast and you are still wifed up, go to Cabarette.

If you want to fuck hoes hit the New Garden.
    I've offended you.....goood

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Hotel Question

Thanks East for the advice. It definitely helps.

Thread Information