Sleep, what? I got into the show opening about 30 minutes before I had to go on, dove into my suitcase of props (revealed now: three old plastic dollies, three little orange jumpsuits, a drill -- just the kind of thing you want TSA all over, right?) and jumped on the wireless.

And it was like it used to be, and then some.

What you missed not being at the gallery: my odd kinetics with the cam, grabbing it, wrapping my legs around the tripod, slithering up to the frame just so.

What you missed if you were at the gallery: hopefully, not too much of our blended, whipped up three-way magic.

Violet Blue posted commentary and screencaps & Echo has a behind-the-scenes gallery, as well. Full archives will be up soonish by way of Ana and myself.

Thanks to Ana and to Echo (who are truly my deepest sources of inspiration, even now six years later, and more so) to, Jane for some fierce & fine bodyguarding, and, of course, to Audacia for inviting me to have as much of a T1 line as I could suck up & the run of the Cyber Center's screens, and a floor to roll around on and a bustling, starry crowd to keep one naked foot ahead of for an hour of tranced-out art-whore bliss.

Link To Original Article