Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Its crazy

Thanks
    Thanked 2,511 Times in 903 Posts

Re: Its crazy

Thanks G, Ive been there a couple of times but it wasn't that interesting.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Since we started, most of the other sites have gotten pretty lame. I guess we're doing a pretty decent job!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

IMO this site is now better organized and faster than it has ever been - Jimmy and DT have done a great job.

Some members come here to shoot the breeze and keep in touch with their brothers in arms, others (like me) are more orientated towards actual mongering information and come here mostly to keep track of what’s going on in the DR and other countries, as well as exchanging ideas on different subjects of general interest for mongers (e.g. health, hunting techniques, hookers’ scams, WU suckers, emerging destinations, etc).

All of us benefit from the exchange of mongering intelligence and ideas, and even have some fun in the process.

I think the navigation of the forum is self-explanatory, any newbie could find his way around easily with a bit of work and dedication, but obviously they will have to make a minimum effort – this forum has been designed to have all info classified correctly in their respective sections, not to spoonfeed lazy newbies.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator
    IMO this site is now better organized and faster than it has ever been - Jimmy and DT have done a great job.

Some members come here to shoot the breeze and keep in touch with their brothers in arms, others (like me) are more orientated towards actual mongering information and come here mostly to keep track of what’s going on in the DR and other countries, as well as exchanging ideas on different subjects of general interest for mongers (e.g. health, hunting techniques, hookers’ scams, WU suckers, emerging destinations, etc).

All of us benefit from the exchange of mongering intelligence and ideas, and even have some fun in the process.

I think the navigation of the forum is self-explanatory, any newbie could find his way around easily with a bit of work and dedication, but obviously they will have to make a minimum effort – this forum has been designed to have all info classified correctly in their respective sections, not to spoonfeed lazy newbies.
    I love this shit, If ain't broke dont try to fix it. Its really that simple.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Glad, I'm glad you posted that the navigation is easy. I haven't used the new system and I have been worried about the site being difficult for newbies. Thanks a lot!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

gdogg,

I think all is easier to find now, I agree the entry page was a bit overloaded.

Now you can go straight to the sections you are interested in and see if there's any update.

Thanks

I was just hoping that the navigation would be obvious for a first timer. I'll stop worrying now. Thanks again!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information