Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its crazy

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Its crazy

Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    El D, you're 100% correct. But i stopped complaining because i think the site has made it clear that they just "want the same people shooting the shit"............. That's been made very clear to me!! It's really a shame because this could've been GLOBAL!!

Look at Jacksons site, 125,000 members and 110,000 are lurkers.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,526 Times in 497 Posts

I think this site is awsome. Allot of information, but I do agree with Drunko that it is easy to get lost. I usually click on new posts, but it is hard because if a day or two goes by and I click on new post, I miss allot. I am not sure what a solution is. Still the best site around.

Mr Bambino

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Phurba
    I think this site is awsome. Allot of information, but I do agree with Drunko that it is easy to get lost. I usually click on new posts, but it is hard because if a day or two goes by and I click on new post, I miss allot. I am not sure what a solution is. Still the best site around.

Mr Bambino

If you want to log on once a week, this site is not for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    I know I've been pretty "lifeless" my past few off days!
    why do you have days off that you are not spending in sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    If you want to log on once a week, this site is not for you.
    I agree with ya Jimmy. If I don't check in daily, I miss alot. So, I try to check in at least once a day to keep up.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by El Drunko
    I think you guys have a good intention in mind, but you have this board all fucked up. Its information overload. You have broken it down as far as you can possibly go. Its so broken down you can't find anything.

Look at myself, I took a few month off this site, I came back to find a new board. HEY, thats great, something that works. But because it has features, you have to use them all. I can't find or use a damn thing here. I have been looking for the Thialand board for a week now. I just yesterday found a button at the top of the screen that brings you there.... I hunted and hunted.

Simple is good!!!!! Overload is bad!!!! You guys are way past overload. Sure it looks simple to you guys, the ones that set it up. What about the new guy? He doesn't have a clue. Hell I don't have a clue and I have an idea of the mentality here.

Make a decission, either you want more people here or you want the same people shooting the shit all the time. You can't have both. Granted, there are a few that will have the desire to keep reading and MAYBE figure it out. I can't figure it out so god bless the new-bie

Ohhh sure, there are 2000 members, but how many post? Did ya ever stop to think that people might sign up just to see what its all about? When they get here they are so lost, they leave. They don't get a chance to get involved.

OK, there is my 2 peso post.....
    You go away for 2 months and now there is too much to read. Thats too bad.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

I think for now the only problem is that it is not clear to all users that there are now 3 pages to this site. I to, for a while wondered where the other forums were. The "forum navigation" on the tool bar is not a gimme. Most newbies will not know that there are 2 more pages. I am going to Barnes and Noble today and see if they have a Dummies book for the ISOC website.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,718 Times in 3,229 Posts

Ok just tried the "forum navigation" ....that works nice, I learned something new today

I tend to be lazy when I navigate the site......usually navigate it the same way each time.....
    C.I.S.O.C.
    Cuba.....Cigars and beautiful chicas

One life I'm gonna live it up....Judas Priest, You Got Another Thing Coming

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DAVID6669
    why do you have days off that you are not spending in sosua
    I can't do two or three days in the D.R.. It's not possible. I learned after my last trip (seven days) that I need at least nine.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I can't do two or three days in the D.R.. It's not possible. I learned after my last trip (seven days) that I need at least nine.

7 - 30 for me.

Thanks

One day I'm gonna do a thirty day trip like you and Strangeluck. I'm really envious of the forthcoming Weyland summer long extravaganza! One day...one day!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

One day I'm gonna do a thirty day trip like you and Strangeluck. I'm really envious of the forthcoming Weyland summer long extravaganza! One day...one day!!
    21 is the best. (For me)

Thanks

I'd kill for another 13 day excursion. It ain't happening soon.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phurba

Mr Bambino
    i agree with jommy you have to log on everyday and shoot the breeze but i must agree also if you go on vacation or go to dr you really have a lot of catching up to do and its is mind blowing how much you miss when your away for a week - you have to pick and choose the post to read - (which is usually all of them because you dont want to miss out)but its def hard to come after a trip and play catch up lol
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I'm really envious of the forthcoming Weyland summer long extravaganza! One day...one day!!
    Don't be envious, GDogg. It will not be an eleven week sex orgy. I am too old and poor for that. I am hoping to have one pseudo-novia (either the same one for all eleven weeks, or different women in succession until I find the right one) to see if it is possible for me to maintain a steady but relatively sedate friendship with a younger woman without having to spend puta-type money on them each day. (And "younger" for me could be anything up to the low forties). Then also sample different girls maybe two or three times per week (not per day as you would require, or per hour as that beast Learningman would require). Plus lots of Spanish grammar, possibly some computer work for my client in England, and any odd jobs JDR puts my way. And just hope I can acclimatise to the heat. I quite expect to be unwell for a few days, but much longer than that and it could fuck up my trip altogether. But that is all part of the experiment.

I am very much looking forward to it, but "extravaganza" is not the right word. And I will be paying a heavy price in lost earnings and, more importantly, burning my bridges in the U.K. so it is a big gamble.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

because i am da boss a 4 day hit and run every month would be fantastic but i have only been able to get one of these in three years. the rest have been one week except xmas past when i did two weeks. they just don't offer the 4 day trips very often
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

Thanks

I don't even know what you are talking about? New post button?

I have a feeling things like these are talked about between friends. Without "friends" how would you know such things even exist?
    Next to the search link above mate.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

I think you guys have a good intention in mind, but you have this board all fucked up. Its information overload. You have broken it down as far as you can possibly go. Its so broken down you can't find anything.

Look at myself, I took a few month off this site, I came back to find a new board. HEY, thats great, something that works. But because it has features, you have to use them all. I can't find or use a damn thing here. I have been looking for the Thialand board for a week now. I just yesterday found a button at the top of the screen that brings you there.... I hunted and hunted.

Simple is good!!!!! Overload is bad!!!! You guys are way past overload. Sure it looks simple to you guys, the ones that set it up. What about the new guy? He doesn't have a clue. Hell I don't have a clue and I have an idea of the mentality here.

Make a decission, either you want more people here or you want the same people shooting the shit all the time. You can't have both. Granted, there are a few that will have the desire to keep reading and MAYBE figure it out. I can't figure it out so god bless the new-bie

Ohhh sure, there are 2000 members, but how many post? Did ya ever stop to think that people might sign up just to see what its all about? When they get here they are so lost, they leave. They don't get a chance to get involved.

OK, there is my 2 peso post.....
    COT DAMN . . . you're a winy little bitch ain't cha ! ! SHUT THE FUCK UP ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland
    Don't be envious, GDogg. It will not be an eleven week sex orgy. I am too old and poor for that. I am hoping to have one pseudo-novia (either the same one for all eleven weeks, or different women in succession until I find the right one) to see if it is possible for me to maintain a steady but relatively sedate friendship with a younger woman without having to spend puta-type money on them each day. (And "younger" for me could be anything up to the low forties). Then also sample different girls maybe two or three times per week (not per day as you would require, or per hour as that beast Learningman would require). Plus lots of Spanish grammar, possibly some computer work for my client in England, and any odd jobs JDR puts my way. And just hope I can acclimatise to the heat. I quite expect to be unwell for a few days, but much longer than that and it could fuck up my trip altogether. But that is all part of the experiment.

I am very much looking forward to it, but "extravaganza" is not the right word. And I will be paying a heavy price in lost earnings and, more importantly, burning my bridges in the U.K. so it is a big gamble.
    Like I said, I'm envious. It's NOT about "boning" all the time...it's about being in PARADISE!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bambino

Mr Bambino
    You won't get lost in this muthafucka if you stay focused the dominican pussy that is driving us here.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information