Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/2004 - Current rate of exchange (Current Info)

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    ...and to think I was pissed when it dipped below 40.00 for a hot second in August. This is not good.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    ...and to think I was pissed when it dipped below 40.00 for a hot second in August. This is not good.
    soon i will only be able to afford notaputas.... 500 and 1000 will be too much!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    My daily update has it at 27.445 Sucks the big fat one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    That's the route I've been taking lately.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    You are paying for it one way or another...

Nothing is free gdogg cuz.

Thanks
    Dude, you don't have to tell me. If I didn't already know, I learned it the past two trips.
    :?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wsj3
    You are paying for it one way or another...

Nothing is free gdogg cuz.
    The notaputa rout eis actually more expensive with food, drinks and the ocasional salon... but you get less hassle and more love and sex than with a puta.. although a quickie now and again can be very rewarding.. :shock: what did I just say?

Thanks
    c-mike change your fuckin signature already and get married.... Ive been able to pull freebies from notaputas that costed me much less then the average whore

Thanks
    The non puta route does not have to be more expensive. First , find a chica with a job. I would not want a chica here without a job, so why the hell would I want one there.

I think the mistake most guys make, and I have in the past, is to go in thinking how unfortunate the Dominicans are and how fortunate we are.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Life is difficult for the average joe wherever we might live.

So my attitude is not to come on as some savior, there to take care of all the family needs. I make it clear to the chica that I work , I have bills and I am not rich. Of course I pay when we go out , but I dont offer to pay for every whim or fancy that she might have. If she thinks I am cheap and wants out, no big deal, I just move on.

On my last trip, I was fortunate to meet someone who earns a decent salary by Dominican Standards, and my major expense turned out to be for gasoline burned going from Boca Chica to her job and home in Santo Domingo and back. She insisted on preparing dinner for me and the few times we ate out, she was very modest in her selection of places. In fact she never got out of the Dominican mode as far as value is concerned.

A few times when I seemed willing to pay gringo prices she was furious, saying that for that kind of money a family could eat for days. It helped me to appreciate the countryand people from a different perspective.

Her family though poor seemed to be very proud. So far I have not received any requests for money, either directly ot indirectly via the usual bullshit stories; sick mother etc. So, so far my experience this trip has been a very pleasant one. This person is pretty mature by monger standards, 40+, and I am going to keep her.

Wille

PS NO kids in the picture

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Free pussy can be had by all!! Find that half-way point. Use up the services and get out before the bill comes.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie
    The non puta route does not have to be more expensive. First , find a chica with a job. I would not want a chica here without a job, so why the hell would I want one there.

I think the mistake most guys make, and I have in the past, is to go in thinking how unfortunate the Dominicans are and how fortunate we are.
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Life is difficult for the average joe wherever we might live.

So my attitude is not to come on as some savior, there to take care of all the family needs. I make it clear to the chica that I work , I have bills and I am not rich. Of course I pay when we go out , but I dont offer to pay for every whim or fancy that she might have. If she thinks I am cheap and wants out, no big deal, I just move on.

On my last trip, I was fortunate to meet someone who earns a decent salary by Dominican Standards, and my major expense turned out to be for gasoline burned going from Boca Chica to her job and home in Santo Domingo and back. She insisted on preparing dinner for me and the few times we ate out, she was very modest in her selection of places. In fact she never got out of the Dominican mode as far as value is concerned.

A few times when I seemed willing to pay gringo prices she was furious, saying that for that kind of money a family could eat for days. It helped me to appreciate the countryand people from a different perspective.

Her family though poor seemed to be very proud. So far I have not received any requests for money, either directly ot indirectly via the usual bullshit stories; sick mother etc. So, so far my experience this trip has been a very pleasant one. This person is pretty mature by monger standards, 40+, and I am going to keep her.

Wille

PS NO kids in the picture

Its great, hang with different chicas with out kids and keep them for a few years. (Perfect when you are in late 20's to mid 30's). Much cheaper. Keep turning them over. Downside is when you are 70, you will truly be alone, without any sense of family what so ever.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Free pussy can be had by all!! Find that half-way point. Use up the services and get out before the bill comes.
    AGree 100%!!!!!!!!!!.... Every trip lately i get at least one notaputa for free... or very close to it... I love it when they say no soy puta or no soy prostituta...

Thanks
    The paying you do with a lot of freebies is the stalking.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDR

Its great, hang with different chicas with out kids and keep them for a few years. (Perfect when you are in late 20's to mid 30's). Much cheaper. Keep turning them over. Downside is when you are 70, you will truly be alone, without any sense of family what so ever.

Damn that is fucking depressing b/c that is how I see my life heading. I don't think that there are too many women, in DR or elsewhere worth marrying
    :cry:
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by David Smash

Damn that is fucking depressing b/c that is how I see my life heading. I don't think that there are too many women, in DR or elsewhere worth marrying
    This is The Dominican Republic, not getting married is an OPTION.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by David Smash

This is The Dominican Republic, not getting married is an OPTION.
    I have the kids here... only reason I am not back in Australia or living down there for that matter.
    As soon as they get to college I am out of NYC and they will fly to me from whereever they go to college.

Thanks
    I am in my early 50's and my novia is 45. As far as the young chicas are concerned , for me its been there, done that.

Hanging with my novia was like a breath of fresh air, really different.

We are all different so we each have to find our own comfort zone. I think I have found mine.

Willie

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie
    I am in my early 50's and my novia is 45. As far as the young chicas are concerned , for me its been there, done that.

Hanging with my novia was like a breath of fresh air, really different.

We are all different so we each have to find our own comfort zone. I think I have found mine.

Willie
    I think im gonna try and fuck a 45 yr old...

But when im 90....

Being this is a currency thread... The rate on www.enviosboya.com is 26.50 today

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts
    Bloomberg has 26.75 What's up with this bullshit?

Thanks
    They might be playing their games as I believe that the Central Bank might be closed today.

Willie

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread Information