Thread: 10/2008 - ~2008 U.S. Presidential Election-Official~

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Re: ~2008 U.S. Presidential Election-Official~

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude View Post
    I have just one more thing to say on this and then I will try to shut up:

McCain is 4 years older than Weyland.

Okay, I rest my case.
    Hey, if weyland can still get it up and fuck a Hatian everyday, why cant McCain run a country? I think fucking chicas at weylands age is much harder then mcCain leading the USA at his age

Weyland has the harder of the 2 jobs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Hey, if weyland can still get it up and fuck a Haitian everyday, why cant McCain run a country? I think fucking chicas at weyland's age is much harder then McCain leading the USA at his age

Weyland has the harder of the 2 jobs
    Quite right. Because whichever of these guys wins, he will have the same small group of rich and powerful people telling him exactly what to do, whereas when I am in bed with a chica I have to work it all out for myself. And it's not easy. Some of them have as many as three holes available and I am damned sure W couldn't count past "2".

I watched a bit of the third Presidential debate until I got bored and switched over to the Teletubbies for something a bit more intellectually stimulating. But I was bugged because McCain reminded me of someone and I couldn't quite place who it was. Later I remembered:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama

By STEPHEN OHLEMACHER
    , AP
    posted: 44 MINUTES AGO
    comments: 7164
    filed under: Election News, Barack Obama

(Oct. 19) - Colin Powell, a Republican who was President Bush's first secretary of state, endorsed Democrat Barack Obama for president Sunday and criticized the tone of Republican John McCain's campaign.
    The former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said either candidate, both of them senators, is qualified to be commander in chief. But he said Obama is better suited to handle the nation's economic problems as well as help improve its standing in the world.......

http://news.aol.com/elections/articl...225x1200708829

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

I respect Colin Powell's military and civil service to our country, but it does seem that he has drifted farther into the left since he took off the uniform. IMHO.

I think 4 or 5 former Secretary's of State have endorsed McCain so far, so not that big of a deal to me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 6,597 Times in 967 Posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jensenspecial View Post
    Rue Paul for President?

Thanks

OK...looks like I have lost to Greydread in Fantasy Football this week, as a result, I have agreed to not make any political commentary until after the election ( I am still able to use the fu and thanks icons). I believe this will not officially begin until after Monday night's game (though it is certain I had lost).

So, I want to make a very important statement. Whether we all agree on politics or politicians, we are all Americans and that is most important!

I watched all of these videos that I am linking below. The proof is in the pudding here as many of the facts brought forth in the videos are factually proven in the videos themselves. I feel that you can not deny who Obama is, what he believes and what direction he wants to take this country; based on his associations or the people he kept around him.

I know many will not even look at this based on the maker, but I have watched and read many links that others have posted, though I support someone that these things were going against....please do the same.

This is the man you are voting for.....

There are twelve volumes in this series called the "Real Barack Obama."

http://www.foxnews.com/hannitysamerica/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    There are twelve volumes in this series called the "Real Barack Obama."

http://www.foxnews.com/hannitysamerica/
    Did anyone else find it at all ironic that right underneath the 12 part series "The Real Barack Obama", featured videos of this "news" program included a video about how Elvis is still alive, a Louisiana Swamp Monster, the Bermuda Triangle, Area 51, children with psychic powers, magical Mexican dirt, etc.

How can anyone seriously take their news from this source? I'm sure the Louisiana Swamp Monster video also proves it's "fakts" right in the video...
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

I respect Colin Powell's military and civil service to our country, but it does seem that he has drifted farther into the left since he took off the uniform. IMHO.

I think 4 or 5 former Secretary's of State have endorsed McCain so far, so not that big of a deal to me.
    It just never ends, does it?

Colin Powell has not drifted anywhere. As Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff he was not allowed to espouse any political leaning either way while in uniform, just like all American G.I.s but how could you know that?

IMHO his 1st mistake was to buy into the (GHW Bush's) idea of "compassionate conservatism". This may be the saddest oxymoron in the history of the Engish language. Now he's looking at the real party base shouting "kill him" at republican presidential rallies and hearing the desperate attacks from the republican candidates in lieu of any meaningful agenda talking points and he is ashamed. Rightfully so.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Blah blah blah....

Here is a link to the Howard Stern Show, this is audio only. Howard has Sal go into Harlem and talk to Black voters to see who they are voting for. He uses all of McCain's policies and says they are Obama's just to see if they are voting for Obama based on his policies or because...well you know.

Very Sad what this has come down to.
    Last edited by moshy2k; 10-20-2008 at 08:17 PM. Reason: getting closer to the line.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Blah blah blah....

Here is a link to the Howard Stern Show, this is audio only. Howard has Sal go into Harlem and talk to Black voters to see who they are voting for. He uses all of McCain's policies and says they are Obama's just to see if they are voting for Obama based on his policies or because...well you know.

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_...lem_100108.mp3
    OMG. Doesnt anyone in america know who Obamas vice president is going to be when he wins lol

This sound video was hilarious. It was like Jay Leno doing that street walking skit on the tonight show. U guys sure have some dumb people living in the USA.(no offense taken i hope lol)

I could grab ten Canadians off the street and i bet 7 out of 10 would know that Sara Palin is not going to be the vice president if Barak Obama wins the presidency.

I guess they got tricked. Its kind of like the trick joke where, if a plane crashed on the border of USA and Canada, where would they bury the survivors I even got tricked on this one. I guess i am a dumb Canuck

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    OMG. Doesnt anyone in america know who Obamas vice president is going to be when he wins lol

This sound video was hilarious. It was like Jay Leno doing that street walking skit on the tonight show. U guys sure have some dumb people living in the USA.(no offense taken i hope lol)

I could grab ten Canadians off the street and i bet 7 out of 10 would know that Sara Palin is not going to be the vice president if Barak Obama wins the presidency.

I guess they got tricked. Its kind of like the trick joke where, if a plane crashed on the border of USA and Canada, where would they bury the survivors I even got tricked on this one. I guess i am a dumb Canuck
    Yeah Cainer, that was my whole point in posting this link...to show how sad that is!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Blah blah blah....

http://www.bpmdeejays.com/upload/hs_...lem_100108.mp3
    I heard this bit on the Stern show. Sal is a blatant racist and he did that as a goof, but to bring this up in a serious political debate speaks volumes to me about how you can buy into all the Republican bullshit and you are so willing to believe the lies about Obama.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I heard this bit on the Stern show. Sal is a blatant racist and he did that as a goof, but to bring this up in a serious political debate speaks volumes to me about how you can buy into all the Republican bullshit and you are so willing to believe the lies about Obama.
    You gotta be kidding me...!

Of course this was done as a goof, it was done on the Howard Stern Show!!!

I was using it to point out how Black American Voters are voting for Obama solely based on him being Black, not the "change" he says he'll be bringing to America. How you can read a racist twist into this shows how you have bought into the same idea as these people on the clip!!

I have only believed the facts about brought out about Obama, no lies. If you think there are lies in the link to the pieces Hannity did on Obama...PLEASE point them out and prove them wrong. That is the ironic thing, like you and many other supporters of Obama (including himself), all you guys can do is say " these lies about Obama!" No one can prove these facts wrong! Typical dancing around these and other issues that Obama does with that "cool and collective demeanor" to try keep them under the rug until he is possibly elected!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    It just never ends, does it?

Colin Powell has not drifted anywhere. As Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff he was not allowed to espouse any political leaning either way while in uniform, just like all American G.I.s but how could you know that?

IMHO his 1st mistake was to buy into the (GHW Bush's) idea of "compassionate conservatism". This may be the saddest oxymoron in the history of the Engish language. Now he's looking at the real party base shouting "kill him" at republican presidential rallies and hearing the desperate attacks from the republican candidates in lieu of any meaningful agenda talking points and he is ashamed. Rightfully so.

So the only reason it sounds like he is doing this is out of a sense of shame!! Boy that endorsement will go a long way!!

Gen Powell is the same guy that went to UN to prove Bush's case to go to war in Iraq. The same war that Obama has said he never supported. Some conflict there wouldn't you say?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

So the only reason it sounds like he is doing this is out of a sense of shame!! Boy that endorsement will go a long way!!

Gen Powell is the same guy that went to UN to prove Bush's case to go to war in Iraq. The same war that Obama has said he never supported. Some conflict there wouldn't you say?
    And that was the lowest point in Gen. Powell's career, which was apparent after we discovered that all of those representations of nuclear facilities and all of that "intelligence" he presented in that slide presentation was completely bogus. I'm sure he now feels guilty that he had been duped (and I hope it is true he was indeed merely misinformed by the "intelligence" people and that is the reason for all the crap he told the UN, as he has later explained, and that his role was not even more troubling) into supporting a war and a method he had earlier been against, when he initially stood against the Rumsfeld-Cheney duo within the administration.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curiousdude For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yep,

He's the same guy who was given a pack of blatant outright falsehhod to carry to the full emergency session of the U.N. to make a case for war and attempt to create a coalition against Iraq as was done prior to "Operation Desert Shield" and "Operation Desert Storm". The failure to substantiate any of the NSA'a lies effectively ended Gen. Powell's career in government after putting his international respect and credibility on the same "do not call" list as Bush, Cheney, Rice and Rummy. Had this farce not irrevocably tarnished his reputation, he'd be the Secretary of State to this day.

It's Okay, though. All Republicans are not imbeciles. Here's another example of very reputable Republicans who don't want any part of the McCain/ Palin campaign circus farce:

from Yahoo News -

There have been a few newsworthy endorsements recently as some high-profile Republicans have publicly moved to Democratic territory. Christopher Buckley, William F. Buckley's son, endorsed Barack Obama (and subsequently lost his column at the National Review over it). Colin Powell did the same this weekend. Republican talk show host Michael Smerconish announced he'd be voting for a Democrat for the first time in 28 years. (We should note that even though he's a fixture on the McCain campaign now, Sen. Joe Lieberman jumping parties to endorse John McCain was also news at the time.)

There will be many, many more....

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was using it to point out how Black American Voters are voting for Obama solely based on him being Black, not the "change" he says he'll be bringing to America. How you can read a racist twist into this shows how you have bought into the same idea as these people on the clip!!
    Hmmmm .....let's see.....I wonder how many Whites will be voting for McCain just because Obama is Black?

Let's hope that the idiot segment of the voting population on both sides cancel out so that we can get someone to lead an Executive branch of government that will put all Americans first, for a change.

Sean Hannity ought to be locked in a room with Bill O'Reiley until his head explodes.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

Idea Re: ~2008 U.S. Presidential Election-Official~

Hmmmm .....let's see.....I wonder how many Whites will be voting for McCain just because Obama is Black?

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

You gotta be kidding me...!

Of course this was done as a goof, it was done on the Howard Stern Show!!!

you know 3some, you have me laughing at some of the stuff you've posted. Your facts are slim to none. you use that clip as a point, but in all actually if you do the same with McCain supporters I'm sure they would have some intelligent things to say like "Obama is a terrorist" or "Obama is a Muslim" which none of those are correct. Please, don't use nonsense such as that to support what you're trying to get across because that's just a terrible. You know as I know there will be many not voting on the facts.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread Information