Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chica Warning

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Chica Warning

Fucked up after watching Sox game Tuesday night. Grabbed a cheap bitch from the streets. The whore took me deep. Took digital camera and 4000 dr. I do not realy care about the cash but i had some nice pictures. Her name is Dianejenpy. Police know her and where she lives. 2nd time here and am still a foolish rookie. Live and learn. She zapped me with diazapan. Watch your drinks back in your room. Needless to say no pictures this trip. I'm still kicking myself. And of course Palace chicas all know what happened. Now i have everything in safe and locked tight in my suitcase. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    What's up Gutterman! We met at the Palace last week. I was sitting with Jimmy when you first arrived. You definitely have to watch your belongings and not get too comfortable. I keep all valuables locked up. And when I bring a chica to the room, I actually take my pants with safe key and pocket money with me to the shower. Never out of my site.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    damn, man, shortee got you good. There could've been a few things taken from me when I was there. Had my shit all out in the open for the chicas picking. And you definitely gotta watch your drink. I always make it a reason to always cover my drink, don't know how slick anyone can be.

Thanks
    One nice thing about the Europa, it has really slick high-tech programmable safes. No keys. Work Great!!!!

I make my chica shower with me. Kills 2 birds with one stone...

I like what Ronald Reagan said about the Russians holding up to their end of the nuclear disarmanent: "Trust, but verify."

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts
    CENSORED

Thanks
    That's a good idea! Go to the Compravendas, your camera might be there.
    Here's what I do to prevent stealing: valuables go in the safe, I have a suitcase with a number lock. There's where I put the keys of the safe and apartment. That way the only stuff left to steal are my clothes.......

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    On the occasions I pick up a one-nighter I just try to wear them out and keep them with me at all times (shower, bed, car, sleeping together, etc)

I also try to treat them nicely (but not re money) and make sure they enjoy themselves too.. I let them keep my wallet on them for the night, let them pay for the drinks, food, entrance fees etc (all my money of course and I negotiate price).. to me it sets the mood for trust and relaxation..

Up to now nothing has disappeared from my rooms/pockets/her purse and nobody did a runner on me..maybe I'm a fool

Thanks
    I have been lucky so far but for sure I am one who also takes his pants off in the bathroom for my shower, so the room safe key is with me.

I have noticed that the chicas can be just as worried about getting drugged, which shows that it's certainly an issue, after all who would know better? I have offered chicas a glass of wine or something and had them stare at me wide eyed while shaking their head. But then she might accept something like a soda pop or water, which is in a container that she can open for herself.

There is I think a large pawn shop down the street from Mountainview in PP, I can find the name of that if needed. Don't know if this chica frequents PP or not.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    One nice thing about the Europa, it has really slick high-tech programmable safes. No keys. Work Great!!!!

I make my chica shower with me. Kills 2 birds with one stone...

I like what Ronald Reagan said about the Russians holding up to their end of the nuclear disarmanent: "Trust, but verify."
    I love this about the Europa...type your code in twice

Press A

And wait for the beep.

Very secure.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Sorry to hear that a thieving puta put a damper on the Red Sox victory. Check around, you probably can find it. Whatever you pay will be better than a total loss. Sorry again.
    :cry:

Thanks
    In the long run it might turn out to be a cheap learning experience. I will make may notes from this post and hopefully others will learn from my fuckup. My loss totals 1 1/2 days pay so i will just have to work a couple of saturdays to make up the loss. Live and learn. Also, no more hard booze. Been on beer since and my awareness lever is much better. Yhanks for the tips.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    that's what i say, no harm, no foul.... just a learning experience. it could have been much worse. hey buddy, it was good meeting you at the palace. although, i wasn't happy about all the red sox banners hanging up everywhere..

Thanks
    That's why I like the hotels that keep their ID's. Adds another layer of security.

Thanks

I feel for you

I was taken (robbed) as well on my second trip, maybe thinking that after those trips to MX, I had it down. I was so wrong. Fortunately used some trav checks, but did lose a good bit of cash. All my fault for not being aware (and slovenly drunk). I now double lock everything, so much so it's a pain in the ass for ME to get money or valuables.But far better than being taken for all you've got.

Now, even my "novias" in BC have to leave the room when i go to get cash or camera etc.

Now , if I'm with someone I don't know, I tell them up front I have been robbed before, and bad things can happen if that goes down. They seem to pay attention.

Thanks
    Sorry about all the Sox Banners but Palace John did not seem to mind. Oh ya, he's a big Sox fan too! One Positive. Camera was bought on credit card less than 90 days ago so credit cards buyers security program will pay to replace stolen stuff up to $500. It is sometimes good to save all that extra fine print shit that comes with your new card. Tried some pawn shops. Was told by Palace Johns cop friend that she left town. I did get an official police report with Government stamps and all that shit. It says it was stolen on the beach while i was at the bano instead of by some whore i dragged off the street. Palace John was a big help. It cost me 600 dr for this service. 500dr for sgt. and commander to split. 50dr for official government stamps and believe it or not 50dr for the guy who types the report. Here's another good one. Was told that the fine for not wearing your seat belt was 500dr while the fine for drunk driving is 35dr. God bless the DR.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    the fine for not wearing your seat belt was 500dr while the fine for drunk driving is 35dr. God bless the DR.
    35 peso.....now that's some funny shit. But at least they want you to wear you seat belt

Thanks
    Everything is for sale in DR. Even justice.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    That's a good idea! Go to the Compravendas, your camera might be there.
    Here's what I do to prevent stealing: valuables go in the safe, I have a suitcase with a number lock. There's where I put the keys of the safe and apartment. That way the only stuff left to steal are my clothes.......
    I have a few of Jd_mine's shirts now cause thats all I could grab from his room...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    Sorry about all the Sox Banners but Palace John did not seem to mind. Oh ya, he's a big Sox fan too! One Positive. Camera was bought on credit card less than 90 days ago so credit cards buyers security program will pay to replace stolen stuff up to $500. It is sometimes good to save all that extra fine print shit that comes with your new card. Tried some pawn shops. Was told by Palace Johns cop friend that she left town. I did get an official police report with Government stamps and all that shit. It says it was stolen on the beach while i was at the bano instead of by some whore i dragged off the street. Palace John was a big help. It cost me 600 dr for this service. 500dr for sgt. and commander to split. 50dr for official government stamps and believe it or not 50dr for the guy who types the report. Here's another good one. Was told that the fine for not wearing your seat belt was 500dr while the fine for drunk driving is 35dr. God bless the DR.
    I didnt know there was a fine for drunk driving... i have driven before with a presidente in my hand and even took a few gulps in front of cops before... guess they dont really care or they know who runs DR... Beas

Thanks
    Better safe than sorry. Don't push it too far with the cops in DR unless you just like paying them off to stay out of prison.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information