Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jesus ($15 per Car Load)

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    what did John say.. does he have any new resident drivers applying for the job?
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    what did John say.. does he have any new resident drivers applying for the job?
    There's another guy he uses and he was really cool and adhered to the prices set. Jesus fucked over two more of my buddies even after 15 dollars was already discussed. They wanted to go home and not deal with him.

But yes, John has another guy. John always warns me not to be friendly with them because they turn on you. I'll get you the name...I have it somewhere.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Quote Originally Posted by Train Kept a Rollin2000
    Anybody know what Jesus gets for a pick-up at STI?
    I would not even entertain that idea. That scumbag will leave you flat. He has become totally undependable. I've told John at the Palace that I've had it with that guy.
    I greatly appreciate it. I think I'll just rent a car from STI and do the drive myself. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information