Thread: Overview of Santiago Night Clubs

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Overview of Santiago Night Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Ive met Nomad and he is special..... anyways as for the Jet Blue late late night flight and the returning one from STI are a lil tough to handle... especially the one returning... I took it on a sunday late night and was supposed to be home at about 6 but the flight was a little delayed and i didnt get back till almost 7am... got my shit and called in sick to work... i couldnt do it... noone at work knows i even went on that weekend trip... the cool thing though is you dont lose a days work if you wanna leave at 9:45pm you get to STI with plenty of time to take a ride over to Passins or Ilusions and get a girl...
    And what pray tell are the chics charging at Passion...I am assuming it would be $100US 3000DR.

Are the chicas all 9's and 10's like the ones in Crystals in POP?
    Quick Overview of Santiago main night clubs and my experience last trip (Oct-04)...

Ilusions: 9's-10's, got one for RD$2500 which included the RD$500 Salida

Passions: 7's-10's, this is the place for the freaks. Got an old friend here for RD$2500 again included the RD$500 Salida.

Casa Blanca: 7's-10's, never made it here last time was busted for underage activities (which you will find at any club in Santiago). No current prices.

Macomb: 5's-9's, this is the sleezy place, girls all over me being a gringo. Got various initial offers of RD$2000-$5000, I told them I might come back, I didn't.

Both of the girls above were for TLN.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Beas paid $2500 as well a few months ago in Ilusions.. for TLN including salida... my girl started at 3500 until i talked her down... that was when it was 49 to 1 though.... so i got a pretty good deal... as for Donnie T.. I think he overpaid...but everyone overpays at times even me
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Re: Overview of Santiago Night Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Quick Overview of Santiago main night clubs and my experience last trip (Oct-04)...

Ilusions: 9's-10's, got one for RD$2500 which included the RD$500 Salida

Passions: 7's-10's, this is the place for the freaks. Got an old friend here for RD$2500 again included the RD$500 Salida.

Both of the girls above were for TLN.
    This is the place for freaks...meaning what the chicas are fantastic in the sack or this is a place that a shady element frequents?

Please clarify Don Tomas.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

This is the place for freaks...meaning what the chicas are fantastic in the sack or this is a place that a shady element frequents?

Freaks as in freaky in bed.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

Freaks as in freaky in bed.

Bad girls

Daddy LIKES....

Thanks Don Tomas.

Thread Information