Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackbeards question

Thanks

Question Blackbeards question

Hello folks,
    I am planning to stay at Blackbeard’s for one night. I am not sure whether I should try to pick a night when they have a Bikini contest. Are there usually more girls to choose from on that night? Also, is monger-girl ratio any different on that night?.. Thank you in advance for your input.
    Last edited by pdaddy; 11-19-2008 at 06:53 PM.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Re: Blackbeards question

If you are only staying one night I should think you will have enough to choose from any night. Yes there are more chicas around at Contest time but equally more guys so the ratio stays the same.

In fact there seems to be a "Balance of Nature" law that applies to putas throughout the DR. If there is an unexpected surge of potential clients, wait an hour or so (can be much quicker) and more chicas will mysteriously appear out of the surrounding foliage to maintain the puta/punter ratio. This applies whether it is a roadside bar at Imbert with one resident chica when three gringos stop for a beer and piss or a larger establishment like Blackbeards if a whole football team drops in on a surprise visit. It also applies for public holidays, "off" seasons, etc. The ratio stays much the same.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha Weyland, so true !

Ever overheard a girl on phone saying "Oye mami ven ahora mismo, hay muchos gringos ya" !

And that's a great thing... Puta network !

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilikenyacional For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If you are only staying one night I should think you will have enough to choose from any night. Yes there are more chicas around at Contest time but equally more guys so the ratio stays the same.

In fact there seems to be a "Balance of Nature" law that applies to putas throughout the DR. If there is an unexpected surge of potential clients, wait an hour or so (can be much quicker) and more chicas will mysteriously appear out of the surrounding foliage to maintain the puta/punter ratio. This applies whether it is a roadside bar at Imbert with one resident chica when three gringos stop for a beer and piss or a larger establishment like Blackbeards if a whole football team drops in on a surprise visit. It also applies for public holidays, "off" seasons, etc. The ratio stays much the same.
    This is so damn true! Blackbeards is probably a little more difficult as they do screen who they let inside the place but if your outside a resort just about anyplace in the DR chicas just seem to show up.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pdaddy View Post
    Hello folks,
    I am planning to stay at Blackbeard’s for one night. I am not sure whether I should try to pick a night when they have a Bikini contest. Are there usually more girls to choose from on that night? Also, is monger-girl ratio any different on that night?.. Thank you in advance for your input.
    IMHO, if it's your first time there, go when they have a Bikini Contest (or Lingerie Party, although these often do not happen as scheduled). You get to see a lot more of what you are about to purchase.

There will be plenty of women available, especially if you arrive a few hours before the contest.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Anybody else who's left without a reply from Blackbeard's website Reservation page since Dec. 26th ?

What's the name of that english speaking manager again ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You have Jose domincan manager, John the owner and one other guy cant remember his name at this time. You also have Johns daughter who works there but is rarely at the front desk she works in the upstairs office next to the disco mostly

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The English speaking manager is known as "Paco" but his name is "Wes".

I just came back from BB's a couple of weeks ago Dec 08. I was a judge in the bikini contest (again)

This was my second time and I know everybody has thier own opinion but I still love BB's. All the girls treated me like a king. Of course there were a few that really stood out. I am going back in July and will explore Sousa a little. Feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions.

The Rookie44

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

hey rookie . . . i heard the BB's chicas insist on condoms for the blow job now a days . . . TRUE ? ? ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    You have Jose domincan manager
    Jose gave me a ring this afternoon to confirm my reservation. Seems they got and replied to all my emails but their answers didn't make it to my mailbox.

Great hint, he suggested to include their email to my spam filter whitelist. Quite sure this can help when your correspondent has words like adultresort in his address !

17. The Following User Says Thank You to G Major For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    hey rookie . . . i heard the BB's chicas insist on condoms for the blow job now a days . . . TRUE ? ? ?
    I just recently returned from Sosua on the 8th of dec and a guy on my plane stayed at BB,s I asked him that question exacty , and his answer was yes. I would never go there for that reason alone.

Maybe Rookie can double confirm the condom blowjobs at BB,s for us.

Thanks

Yes they did use condoms, but my situation is a little different. I brought my girl with me, she insisted that all the girls used condoms. It was all still good for me though. banging 9 different chicas with my girl. Anyone want more details Pm me.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post
    Yes they did use condoms, but my situation is a little different. I brought my girl with me, she insisted that all the girls used condoms. It was all still good for me though. banging 9 different chicas with my girl. Anyone want more details Pm me.
    or you can put a trip report up.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Rookie,
    I was down there about the same time, your girlfriend was the blond?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rookie44 View Post
    The English speaking manager is known as "Paco" but his name is "Wes".
    I finally managed to get there Jan.7th for 5 days. Jose arranged everything over the phone for I never was able to get their emails.
    Paco is not with them anymore. John and Tim are in charge.

Nothing really changed at BB's since last January, even met a few chicas I knew from last year. I'll move to Sosua tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. Hope I can lay this lil'spinner Sandra before I go.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I just recently returned from Sosua on the 8th of dec and a guy on my plane stayed at BB,s I asked him that question exacty , and his answer was yes. I would never go there for that reason alone.

Maybe Rookie can double confirm the condom blowjobs at BB,s for us.
    Condoms are not mandatory for BJ. I had a Happy Hour with Sabrina and Yari 2 days ago where 1 girl used it and the other not.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G Major For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Clap Re: Blackbeards question

Hi Folks

A bunch of friends is heading to BB in July for a 40th Bday bash. I havent been on a monger trip in 4 years so I am pumped.

what room would be the most quite room? is the jacuzzi room quiet? Any help is appreciated

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    Hi Folks

A bunch of friends is heading to BB in July for a 40th Bday bash. I havent been on a monger trip in 4 years so I am pumped.

what room would be the most quite room? is the jacuzzi room quiet? Any help is appreciated
    The Jacuzzi room is big but the Jacuzzi takes forever to filll up. If they are having an event usually Thurs, Fridays, Saturdays, it can be loud because the bar upstairs is blaring music usualy 8pm-1am.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rookie44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

I would go for the Penthouse. It's spacious and private.

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    Hi Folks

I've offended you.....goood

31. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Not true Jayman, you can still get your BBBJ on, no problema.

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post

33. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information