Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The food prices............

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

The food prices............

Its a joke, now a meal in a restaurant is about $15-20 a person, for crappy food. Do they want us to stay home or what. Breakfast at Rockies is $3.68 roughly. Massages are $14.04 at M & M, still not that bad. Motos are 20 pesos at night which is $ .70 which is okay for now. Beer is 50-80 pesos or $1.75 - $2.81

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    Jimmy:

How much is Ham or Turkey by the pound?
    If I recall a LB of the best Ham is like 200 pesos.
    Still cheaper than paying $10 for a PJ's saw dust burger!
    I will just eat sandwhichs in my room for every meal and those great BBQ'd chickens roadside.
    Ham sandwiches are cheap, I eat alot of sandwiches there myself.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    you cheap bastards... your on vacation ... spend it on yourself!!!....im just playin guys... i understand where ya coming from, but i would be damned if im gonna eat a ham sandwich while on vacation in DR... i would rather spend 80 or 100 pesos for a chicken dinner up the road... as for Maura Mai they will never get my business as long as they charge those crazy prices... as for La Roca i will continue to go there as long as i can get my members only menu and as long as my future wife Marta works there... as for Bologna... i go there with my boy and two chicas... they both order some food and the fucking sunuvabitch waitress says and i quote " what kind of wine would you girls like to drink" now they didnt fuckin ask for wine but the waitress suggested it... i never told you guys this but any fuckin whore ass waitress that tries to get my money like that will no longer get my service... her tip was affected by this...

P.S. she said that line in spanish but luckily my friend and I are skilled enough to understand what she said....

P.S. 2 ... I normally make up the rule with my boys that we will not take any whores to eat and only fuck them and leave them... but it seems to never work out like that.... I dont buy drinks for girls in clubs here so why should i be buying a whore dinner... what are your thoughts???
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    P.S. 2 ... I normally make up the rule with my boys that we will not take any whores to eat and only fuck them and leave them... but it seems to never work out like that.... I dont buy drinks for girls in clubs here so why should i be buying a whore dinner... what are your thoughts???
    I usually travel alone and have been known to take a whore to dinner just to have company.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I usually travel alone and have been known to take a whore to dinner just to have company.
    :shock:

I am NOT a puta...

Thanks
    lmao... DOn you went to dinner with RD and travel with him... doesnt he count as something damn you!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas

I am NOT a puta...
    I was referring to previous trips "I usually travel alone..."

As for your statement, sorry I cannot confirm or deny! :shock:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    lmao... DOn you went to dinner with RD and travel with him... doesnt he count as something damn you!
    He is just a pilot slut to Don.

Thanks
    please change RD's title to Pilot Slut

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    you cheap bastards... your on vacation ... spend it on yourself!!!....im just playin guys... i understand where ya coming from, but i would be damned if im gonna eat a ham sandwich while on vacation in DR... i would rather spend 80 or 100 pesos for a chicken dinner up the road... as for Maura Mai they will never get my business as long as they charge those crazy prices... as for La Roca i will continue to go there as long as i can get my members only menu and as long as my future wife Marta works there... as for Bologna... i go there with my boy and two chicas... they both order some food and the fucking sunuvabitch waitress says and i quote " what kind of wine would you girls like to drink" now they didnt fuckin ask for wine but the waitress suggested it... i never told you guys this but any fuckin whore ass waitress that tries to get my money like that will no longer get my service... her tip was affected by this...

P.S. she said that line in spanish but luckily my friend and I are skilled enough to understand what she said....

Hey, I agree with you on this. A couple of chicas tried to get me to take them to eat. I pointed to the fridge and told them there's some leftover chicken in there. I personally choose not to feed them. I may do it once in awhile, but I'm not trying to feed them all the time.

Thanks

I feel so.....used.....

<searching for cry smilie...>

Thanks
    :cry:

above would be RD after his being taken advantage of by Don Juan Tomas

Thanks
    I've fed a few chicas because I wanted to-it pleases me, and I'm selfish that way. I enjoy the banter over dinner, trying to communicate with them.

Guys, it's only money. Spend it any way you want. You're on vacation, after all...

<BTW-my "salami" must have preservaties, too. It's been around for more decades than I choose to remember... >

Thanks
    I've fed a few chicas because I wanted to-it pleases me, and I'm selfish that way. I enjoy the banter over dinner, trying to communicate with them.

Guys, it's only money. Spend it any way you want. You're on vacation, after all...

<BTW-my "salami" must have preservaties, too. It's been around for more decades than I choose to remember... >

I normally do the same RD... but it is started to cost some serious wasted dough.... for instance i went out with my buddy and 2 girls to PJ's late night one night... me and my friend get the speghetti bologanese... (meat sauce) and that shit is like less then 200 pesos each.... these girls get shrimps with platinos and a glass of wine each... our bill came to around 2200 pesos.... 1100 pesos each.... thats just not right to pay $35 bucks and you didnt even pay the whore yet... for the record this was one of my notaputas but fuck that i say go to a chicken stand and tell her you rather eat in your room and talk to her in private and listen to music with the A/C on...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I normally do the same RD... but it is started to cost some serious wasted dough.... for instance i went out with my buddy and 2 girls to PJ's late night one night... me and my friend get the speghetti bologanese... (meat sauce) and that shit is like less then 200 pesos each.... these girls get shrimps with platinos and a glass of wine each... our bill came to around 2200 pesos.... 1100 pesos each.... thats just not right to pay $35 bucks and you didnt even pay the whore yet... for the record this was one of my notaputas but fuck that i say go to a chicken stand and tell her you rather eat in your room and talk to her in private and listen to music with the A/C on...
    I totally agree.

Thanks
    thanks for your support Jimbo... I need to start being cheap like you jimmy... and i mean that in a good way!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    thanks for your support Jimbo... I need to start being cheap like you jimmy... and i mean that in a good way!
    I will be retired by 50 and you will still be working at 70. I know what you mean.

Thanks

Hey I give very good reach arounds!

Thanks
    The problem is that we should stabilize prices when the dollar goes up. That way we give ourselves some wiggle room during price flucuations.

Thanks

DT will keep his reacharounds to himself, if he knows what's good for him.

(I have pictures... ...not that I would resort to extortion or anything... )

BTW-the RD/DT October trip was a hoot...

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information