Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The food prices............

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    Quote Originally Posted by Q & A Man
    this is true and i have brought her booze on plenty of occasions when Jimmy was not in town... we have had very friendly times after that!

Just kiddin Jim
    Yea right, you and WSJ3 take pictures of every girl you guys ever do, no pictures you both then pass. PICTURES!
    Calmate papi... i wouldnt do your girl... i have too much respect for you... :roll:
    No you don't, you know I would bill you for half her living expenses.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Tio Beas will do for now buddy!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Uncle Pink Pussycat...you would do her...tell the truth.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    If i didnt know Jimmy then maybe but not that i know she is his girl... thats the truth

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    If i didnt know Jimmy then maybe but not that i know she is his girl... thats the truth
    Say it ain't so man, she is 27 years old now and too old for most of you!

Thanks
    I fucked a 31 yr old in DR 2 trips ago... she was one of my 3some chicas...

Thanks
    I fucked a 31 yr old in DR 2 trips ago... she was one of my 3some chicas...
    How did the 31 year old look BB?

Thanks
    Ouch...

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    I plan on teaching my girl more dishes and everytime I am in town, I will of course be eating there. Friends that come bearing gifts (Booze) become friends of my girl instantly.
    What does she drink again?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I plan on teaching my girl more dishes and everytime I am in town, I will of course be eating there. Friends that come bearing gifts (Booze) become friends of my girl instantly.
    What does she drink again?
    Whisky

Thanks
    Vodka martini

Shaken not stirred.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    Was she an an A.I.L.F.?

hint......the first word is ABUELA!
    the 31 yr old looked great in the club...maybe about 22 yrs old... after the session i had with her and her friend when i used my trojan extended pleasure condoms they both looked older then me... hehe... funny story that i may have told... the next day i see this girl in the club and she looks exactly like the 31 yr old... i start talkin to her... like last night was fun... lets do it again... she is like what the fuck are you talkin about... im not a puta... i said yeah i know and you dont remember me from last night... she totally denies it... i say fuck this... ill be right back... i takea round trip moto to the palace ... pick up my digital camera... come back and show her the pics... she says a dios miooooooooo mi madre!!!!!... holy shit is something that i said... i tried to pick up her 16 yr old daughter... she looked exactly the same in the club... Next day on the beach i see my happy hour couple and the daughter sitting having a drink and i felt like a dick even more... oh well.. they reall look the same....

Thanks
    BB

At least you remembered what she looked like. On one of my trips to Boca I decided to just have fun, no novias, and was going through a different chica every night (I know, not a big deal, but for me it was, I usually didn't do that back then). So anyway after several nights of this I was realizing that I needed to start writing these chica's names down because I was seeing them around Duarte all the time but couldn't remember the names. Then I realized it was worse than that. When one night I was walking down Duarte and a chica said hello. Had no idea who it was. She says you don't remember me. I say do I know you? She gets a pouty look. I say goodbye nicely and wander down the street. Then I remember her, I was with her once but when? Finally it dawns on me. It was last night. I thought shit I gotta slow down this is ridiculous. I didn't.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mackey
    BB

At least you remembered what she looked like. On one of my trips to Boca I decided to just have fun, no novias, and was going through a different chica every night (I know, not a big deal, but for me it was, I usually didn't do that back then). So anyway after several nights of this I was realizing that I needed to start writing these chica's names down because I was seeing them around Duarte all the time but couldn't remember the names. Then I realized it was worse than that. When one night I was walking down Duarte and a chica said hello. Had no idea who it was. She says you don't remember me. I say do I know you? She gets a pouty look. I say goodbye nicely and wander down the street. Then I remember her, I was with her once but when? Finally it dawns on me. It was last night. I thought shit I gotta slow down this is ridiculous. I didn't.
    If you dont remember the girl from last night then you have problems my friend... If you dont remember the girls name... something like Bonita will do just fine... or chica linda....

Thanks
    For some reason I can never remember the names of the girls I pick up in the disco for one nighters.
    If I meet them somewhere else like the beach I'm fine, but the clubs....forget it.

Thanks
    A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Just say mi amor to everyone and call it a night.

LOL.

Thanks
    BB

Well I went back later and saw her and spoke to her for a minute, and I forgive myself for not remembering her, I stood there looking at her face and she was different somehow, a lot more make-up for one thing. I think she changed her hair-do. I recognized her eventually but she had changed something that day for sure. I am generally very good with faces. Actually I think she had changed her damn hair color. Anyway I didn't tell the story thinking it was something as serious as a heart attack.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mackey
    BB

Well I went back later and saw her and spoke to her for a minute, and I forgive myself for not remembering her, I stood there looking at her face and she was different somehow, a lot more make-up for one thing. I think she changed her hair-do. I recognized her eventually but she had changed something that day for sure. I am generally very good with faces. Actually I think she had changed her damn hair color. Anyway I didn't tell the story thinking it was something as serious as a heart attack.
    You must have paid her too much... cause thanks to your going away present... she was able to change her look so much that you didnt recognize her...

Thanks
    I believe I was indeed overpaying a wee bit on that trip. I was giving chicas 1000 and the peso was about 36 back then, that was before it went to 50. I saw her around the next night without the make-up and was suprised that I hadn't recognized her the night before, but I think the hair was totally different, lighter and teased out. I forgave myself for the episode, I remember it quite well, I actually only glanced at her a few times during the short conversation because I was spending more time furtively looking around and past her to see if another chica was in there, a woman of about 45 with gigantic breasts who I had tit fucked for over an hour a few nights before, and had gotten too friendly with. That is I saw her around and at different times bought her a meal or some drinks, and after that she would stalk me, follow me from bar to bar, follow me into and out of Cosmo's, it was turning into a nightmare. Naturally no other chica would talk to me with her stuck to me like superglue. One night I came back to my hotel and she was waiting in the lobby, she was falling down drunk, the fucking guard who was so picky otherwise had let her in, she was bugging the crap out of me. That's when I learned not to be too generous to short timers, they might see "walking ATM" tatooed across your forehead.

Anyway, Superglue hung out at that bar a lot and I was really wanting to pass by and get the hell away from there. By the way that is the bar across from Cosmo's and it's normally a good place to hang, the drinks and food were cheap (last year) and they had a jukebox that had a ton of selections on it so it was possible to hear a lot of varied music rather than the usual 5 or so damn tunes that most places play over and over endlessly.

Also by the way, in print, the story sound like bitching, but actually when I tell guys the story in person I tell it with humor. My funniest stories are the newbie mistakes stories. I cherish them.

Thanks
    From DR1:

Living without plantains
    Plantains sold in city markets could soon cost as much as RD$10 each, given the anticipated scarcity of the popular staple food. Local plantations have been affected by the Sigatoka disease and the winds of Tropical Storm Jeanne.

My wife would die of starvation if she couldn't get her plantains. The first time I cooked her a spaghetti dinner she fried up some plantians and ate them with the spaghetti.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information