Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: The food prices............

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuhomet
    From DR1:

Living without plantains
    Plantains sold in city markets could soon cost as much as RD$10 each, given the anticipated scarcity of the popular staple food. Local plantations have been affected by the Sigatoka disease and the winds of Tropical Storm Jeanne.

My wife would die of starvation if she couldn't get her plantains. The first time I cooked her a spaghetti dinner she fried up some plantians and ate them with the spaghetti.
    i dont think paying .35 cents for a platino will set me back too bad... now they need to lower the price of presidentes in clubs cause $3 each is a lil out of hand!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    i dont think paying .35 cents for a platino will set me back too bad... now they need to lower the price of presidentes in clubs cause $3 each is a lil out of hand!
    Grandes were 70 pesos in my club!

Thanks
    What is the name and location of this club ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    Grandes were 70 pesos in my club!
    In La Vega i was paying the same for Grandes at bars... In Sosua where are you fuckin tourists go is where the prices are crazy !!! hehe notice i called all you guys tourists

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    In Sosua where are you fuckin tourists go is where the prices are crazy !!! hehe notice i called all you guys tourists
    Hey BB, I forget where did you stay during your trip last week? Sosua wasn't it at the Palace? :shock:

Sounds like you should be more careful throwing stones from the steps of your glass house!

TOURIST

Thanks
    In Sosua where are you fuckin tourists go is where the prices are crazy !!! hehe notice i called all you guys tourists
    Hey BB, I forget where did you stay during your trip last week? Sosua wasn't it at the Palace? :shock:

Sounds like you should be more careful throwing stones from the steps of your glass house!

TOURIST
    i kinda meant all of us... i didnt really point it at you... calmate chico before i tell kiki to spill some more of his guts... DT, RD you guys coming to CTG with me in March or what?

Beas is sick of Sosua and bored with DR

Thanks

TOURIST
    i kinda meant all of us... i didnt really point it at you... calmate chico before i tell kiki to spill some more of his guts... DT, RD you guys coming to CTG with me in March or what?

Beas is sick of Sosua and bored with DR
    Beas...you need to hgang with DT and me. There is a TON more to the DR than the North Coast, and it's well-used scamming whores. The chicas can be taken for granted. There is a great country to explore, and some really wonderful people to meet-just not much on the North Coast...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information