Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Cristal's Info - Or Am I Blind?

Thanks

Need Cristal's Info - Or Am I Blind?

I've looked all over the board and can't find any info on Cristals, other than in regards to the Mustang Ranch. Can anyone share any info about the strip club? Like prices? Hours? Quality? Stains on the chairs?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FelixTheCat For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Need Cristal's Info - Or Am I Blind?

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
    I've looked all over the board and can't find any info on Cristals, other than in regards to the Mustang Ranch. Can anyone share any info about the strip club? Like prices? Hours? Quality? Stains on the chairs?

I was there last July 2007 and the chicas wanted $100 and the salida was $40.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How was the quality? Did they do any dances in the club?

Was the $100 negotiable?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FelixTheCat For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
    How was the quality? Did they do any dances in the club?

Was the $100 negotiable?
    Years ago, we took a taxi RT for $20, salidaed them out for about $80 for all night. The Quality is there but they play games, they leave early and it started to be a waste of time.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cristals, is the bright orange corner building on the last street of the malecon (the beach in puerto plata where you can not swim due to garbage, rocks, and current. If you go to the end of the road you end up at the fort where there is a grassy area and the locals hang out there no the weekends. You want to go all the way to the other side of the road, to the end, the last road that you can enter the malecon from and go one block and you can not miss it. ITs about $140 non negotiable for the chica and salida. Many of them are more hardcore than classiscos or BB's. IMHO a big ripoff. You will be flocked to like a movie star and they will smother and feel you allover and not leave you alone, quite pestering until you tell them to stop or say something to management. IT was quite uncomfortable for me and my friend who went last september. YOu could not even sit and drink without at least 40 girls constantly asking you to buy them a drink and take them with you. El bohen has a lot less girls and is much more relaxed atmosphere but to get there you have to go from cristals back to the main road away from the malecon, go around the traffic circle away from costa and playa dorada and brugal rum factory and on the main road with the orange dividers until you get to the big white ferrerteria/hardware store on your right. it is the one which has a separate lane for turning into it and a large dirt parking lot. make the left at that light, you will see a texaco station, go towards it and veer left behind it make a left after passing it, and go 1 or 2 blocks then make a right, and you will see it lit up night in red lights during the day it is a white buliding. Cristals has a large variety in girls but the lights are very low and reddish and the girls have on a lot of makeup. If you are gettin your beer goggle on, good luck. You may want to go to blackbeards which is even more relaxed and whether day or night you can see well, its well lit, and you can take them out without a salida and just have to negotiate price. Im sure you can get it for 2500 TLN, or $80. Almost half of cristals and EL bohen, because there you are paying the owner of the club, and the drinks are $10 and more each the beers are $5. IMHO cristals and El bohen are for tourists staying in playa dorada when the guys go out for while away from the wives and need an on site place quick. Because for their prices on drinks and chicas, you can get 2 or 3 for a night almost anywhere else. The girls at Cristals will try to play you better than any other place. I would not go back but there are others who like it. I think bb's in costambar which if you have a car is 1 minute past puerto plata, but a 5 minute ride to get in the gated commounity because of the rocky roads, or la passion in sosua, which has on site and also takeout, after 6pm the takeout salida is like $40 and drops every couple of hours by $20 and $75 for chica. If you are looking for an easy place with no negotiating or going to discos looking for chics or because you feel safer that way knowing you are getting a chica that will not get paid if she gives poor service and will not try to rob you, and least hardcore. I say go to Lapassion. very friendly girls, greatly experienced, looking to please you because its in their best interest to stay there and keep the owner happy. If you have a chic try to play you from Cristals you have to wait until 7 am to go back and complain to the owner. At LP, sure you wont have complaints, but if so the owner or his wife is always there and will fix it right away. El bohen is in a shady area near the end of the road near train tracks i think, in the industrial area. During the day its an ok area but I would not walk around there at night at all. La passions, is find to walk around but will need a car or taxi to go most places from there. And cristals is in a very secluded corner away from the beach malecon area under a lot of trees and its dark outside but well lit. They have security. but to get to an area with people you would have to go back toward the malecon beihd it or around the other side and back down. On the weekend nights locals have parties in the streets not too far away. If you went there you would probably be ok too, as long as not dressed to flashy and do not carry a lot of money. Try google maps.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bigtittylicker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

there are several poles in the club and usually a few dancing at a time.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bigtittylicker View Post
    Cristals, is the bright orange corner building on the last street of the malecon (the beach in puerto plata where you can not swim due to garbage, rocks, and current. If you go to the end of the road you end up at the fort where there is a grassy area and the locals hang out there no the weekends. You want to go all the way to the other side of the road, to the end, the last road that you can enter the malecon from and go one block and you can not miss it. ITs about $140 non negotiable for the chica and salida. Many of them are more hardcore than classiscos or BB's. IMHO a big ripoff. You will be flocked to like a movie star and they will smother and feel you allover and not leave you alone, quite pestering until you tell them to stop or say something to management. IT was quite uncomfortable for me and my friend who went last september. YOu could not even sit and drink without at least 40 girls constantly asking you to buy them a drink and take them with you. El bohen has a lot less girls and is much more relaxed atmosphere but to get there you have to go from cristals back to the main road away from the malecon, go around the traffic circle away from costa and playa dorada and brugal rum factory and on the main road with the orange dividers until you get to the big white ferrerteria/hardware store on your right. it is the one which has a separate lane for turning into it and a large dirt parking lot. make the left at that light, you will see a texaco station, go towards it and veer left behind it make a left after passing it, and go 1 or 2 blocks then make a right, and you will see it lit up night in red lights during the day it is a white buliding. Cristals has a large variety in girls but the lights are very low and reddish and the girls have on a lot of makeup. If you are gettin your beer goggle on, good luck. You may want to go to blackbeards which is even more relaxed and whether day or night you can see well, its well lit, and you can take them out without a salida and just have to negotiate price. Im sure you can get it for 2500 TLN, or $80. Almost half of cristals and EL bohen, because there you are paying the owner of the club, and the drinks are $10 and more each the beers are $5. IMHO cristals and El bohen are for tourists staying in playa dorada when the guys go out for while away from the wives and need an on site place quick. Because for their prices on drinks and chicas, you can get 2 or 3 for a night almost anywhere else. The girls at Cristals will try to play you better than any other place. I would not go back but there are others who like it. I think bb's in costambar which if you have a car is 1 minute past puerto plata, but a 5 minute ride to get in the gated commounity because of the rocky roads, or la passion in sosua, which has on site and also takeout, after 6pm the takeout salida is like $40 and drops every couple of hours by $20 and $75 for chica. If you are looking for an easy place with no negotiating or going to discos looking for chics or because you feel safer that way knowing you are getting a chica that will not get paid if she gives poor service and will not try to rob you, and least hardcore. I say go to Lapassion. very friendly girls, greatly experienced, looking to please you because its in their best interest to stay there and keep the owner happy. If you have a chic try to play you from Cristals you have to wait until 7 am to go back and complain to the owner. At LP, sure you wont have complaints, but if so the owner or his wife is always there and will fix it right away. El bohen is in a shady area near the end of the road near train tracks i think, in the industrial area. During the day its an ok area but I would not walk around there at night at all. La passions, is find to walk around but will need a car or taxi to go most places from there. And cristals is in a very secluded corner away from the beach malecon area under a lot of trees and its dark outside but well lit. They have security. but to get to an area with people you would have to go back toward the malecon beihd it or around the other side and back down. On the weekend nights locals have parties in the streets not too far away. If you went there you would probably be ok too, as long as not dressed to flashy and do not carry a lot of money. Try google maps.
    You went to some trouble to post all this (which is appreciated), so why not edit in a few paragraph breaks and make your work ten times more valuable? Note: Jimmy does not charge us extra for paragraph breaks.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

BTL, good post...

When I'm in a hurry, have a spare hour and some cash I sometimes go there..

The selection is usually quite good, service is good, if you like a little rough play.. and just say no to the propina's..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,833 Times in 279 Posts

Cristals: The salida there is 1300 pesos and the chicas ask for 3500 pesos but you can get that price down to 2500 very easily. You pay the chica separately in the morning when she leaves not before even if they insist otherwise.
    With chicas that don't live on site you can make arrangements to meet them the next day/night and even if they try to con you you don't have to pay the salida.
    When you go in to Cristals and don’t like to be mobbed just move in to one of the VIP areas and they can’t come in unless you invite them in to sit with you. Never ask if they want a drink, they will order an expensive drink, just ask if the want a beer. Miller and Presidente are the same price, at 200 pesos. A cuba libre is the same price as well.

El Bohiem: I don’t frequent that place very often, only when a friend wants to drop in to see what’s available there. The chicas will surround you there as well but there is no VIP area to get away if you don’t like the attention. I don’t like the drink pricing there. As well they collect in advance $150.00us for the chica if you are leaving with her.

Blackbeards: The owner has come up with some new rules for outsiders and the chicas working there. He now requires visitors to pay a 1,000 peso salida to take a chica out. He is also fining the chicas if they miss a night since he figures they are out with an outside client. They now ask the clients staying there to fill out a questionnaire when they leave. A chica will get fired if it is reported that she goes BB or gives a BBBJ. A cuba libre or a Presidente are reasonably priced at 100 pesos in the night club when it’s open.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DominicanBilly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DominicanBilly View Post
    Blackbeards: The owner has come up with some new rules for outsiders and the chicas working there. He now requires visitors to pay a 1,000 peso salida to take a chica out. He is also fining the chicas if they miss a night since he figures they are out with an outside client. They now ask the clients staying there to fill out a questionnaire when they leave. A chica will get fired if it is reported that she goes BB or gives a BBBJ. A cuba libre or a Presidente are reasonably priced at 100 pesos in the night club when it’s open.
    Man I thought that place sucked before, it really sucks now!

Hell I wouldn't want a CBJ for free!
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

He is also fining the chicas if they miss a night since he figures they are out with an outside client.
    I don't know much about Barba Negra within the last year, but before that there were maybe 50 chicas who were allowed to work there. Some were working 6 days a week, some averaged only 1 day per week. Most were somewhere in between. Some disappeared for weeks or months at a time then came back. It was down to their preferences and what other sources of income and other commitments they had.

If the owner now expects all the chicas to be there all of the time there is no way that they can keep that many chicas on the register any longer, so less variety as well as the other drawbacks listed above.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Cristals: The salida there is 1300 pesos and the chicas ask for 3500 pesos but you can get that price down to 2500 very easily. You pay the chica separately in the morning when she leaves not before even if they insist otherwise.
    With chicas that don't live on site you can make arrangements to meet them the next day/night and even if they try to con you you don't have to pay the salida.
    When you go in to Cristals and don’t like to be mobbed just move in to one of the VIP areas and they can’t come in unless you invite them in to sit with you. Never ask if they want a drink, they will order an expensive drink, just ask if the want a beer. Miller and Presidente are the same price, at 200 pesos. A cuba libre is the same price as well.

I've paid $140 there about 3 times, it was worth it, as far as looks go (they tend to be prettier, well the ones without all the make up) . But those are some hustlin ass bitches. Don't believe one word out of thier mouths. Pay the salida up front, but not the chica, make them work for the money or else you will get sub par service.

El Bohiem: I don’t frequent that place very often, only when a friend wants to drop in to see what’s available there. The chicas will surround you there as well but there is no VIP area to get away if you don’t like the attention. I don’t like the drink pricing there. As well they collect in advance $150.00us for the chica if you are leaving with her.

Yeah right.... You could fuck three chicas for that price, and those hoes don't look any better than anywhere else.

Their best days are behind them. With Charo gone....I just don't know how the non-spanish speaking patrons will get by, she kept those hoes in line.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

I just got calls from 2 different BB's chicas. It sounds like Johh (The owner) had better learn to like the taste of rubber, or change his no BBBJ rule!!!!

Both girls told me that earlier today every BB's girl quit, and walked out.

Imagine ... running a Ho-tel, in the middle of nowhere ... without a puta on site!!! No bueno!!!!

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    I just got calls from 2 different BB's chicas. It sounds like Johh (The owner) had better learn to like the taste of rubber, or change his no BBBJ rule!!!!

Imagine ... running a Ho-tel, in the middle of nowhere ... without a puta on site!!! No bueno!!!!
    That's funny, every chica walking out of BB's, maybe we can hear on site member reports of how John dealt with it.

You gave your phone number to two BB chicas? I hope it's just for contact and not WU funds!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Not for nothing but this isn't the first time John had a mad exodus from BB's, Dude likes to get drunk and fuck the chicas for free (like we wouldn't do it, too) But he did it to one chica and she flipped and like 10 chicks bounced, Charo got them back.
    I've offended you.....goood

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

1st of all DT ... I'm going to just assume that you are overworked these days and didn't really think before you wrote the WU comment!

Second ... an update ... as near as I can decipher ... Friday was the meeting where John dropped the bomb ... apparently Saturday several girls didn't show up ... they quit ... over the next few days many more failed to show up. Today Charo's replacement was begging girls to return ... with little success.

At some point today the remaining chicas decided to do a 3 day work stoppage, and have a meeting with John at the end of the 3 days, to see if he has thought things through!

I can't imagine a worse situation than the Ho's being able to take this kind of control of the Ho-tel!

Regaining control will be near impossible ... I'm thinking that Charo could name any number as her salary to return. I also believe that she is smarter than to walk back into this mess.

Both the management and the girls have to be starting to realize the role she really played there.

Tonights scheduled activity ... circle jerk in the Crow's Nest Lounge!
    Last edited by Kennilingus; 12-09-2008 at 12:13 PM.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Dude likes to get drunk and fuck the chicas for free
    Now that's what I call a business model!

33. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Do we know why Charo left? Jump or pushed?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,190 Times in 1,585 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Man I thought that place sucked before, it really sucks now!

Hell I wouldn't want a CBJ for free!
    Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    If the owner now expects all the chicas to be there all of the time there is no way that they can keep that many chicas on the register any longer, so less variety as well as the other drawbacks listed above.
    Quote Originally Posted by kennilingus View Post

Second ... an update ... as near as I can decipher ... Friday was the meeting where John dropped the bomb ... apparently Saturday several girls didn't show up ... they quit ... over the next few days many more failed to show up. Today Charo's replacement was begging girls to return ... with little success.

At some point today the remaining chicas decided to do a 3 day work stoppage, and have a meeting with John at the end of the 3 days, to see if he has thought things through!

I can't imagine a worse situation than the Ho's being able to take this kind of control of the Ho-tel!

Regaining control will be near impossible ... I'm thinking that Charo could name any number as her salary to return. I also believe that she is smarter than to walk into this mess.
    Wow, this place was on my "probably not" list. Now it's on the "never" list.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    1st of all DT ... I'm going to just assume that you are overworked these days and didn't really think before you wrote the WU comment!
    I don't know you personally, but I do know a lot of suckers send WU.

I put that comment in hoping you do not nor any other members ever send WU to ho's!

From your response it looks like you don't, good for you!

Remember the baby isn't really sick, the abuela isn't dying tomorrow, and they don't love you!

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information