Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Cristal's Info - Or Am I Blind?

Thanks

Re: Need Cristal's Info - Or Am I Blind?

[quote=Don Tomas;536231

Remember the baby isn't really sick, the abuela isn't dying tomorrow, and they don't love you![/quote]

That's weird, the last one told me that she was sick, her baby was dying tomorrow and the worst part, her abuela didn't love me.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FelixTheCat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    You went to some trouble to post all this (which is appreciated), so why not edit in a few paragraph breaks and make your work ten times more valuable? Note: Jimmy does not charge us extra for paragraph breaks.
    LOL. I was reading this guys report and i found myself rereading the same lines over and over again, due to no paragraphs. I started laughing and saying to myself, wait til weyland reads this. Then boom, the next post is yours

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

I was just in the Dr from dec1-dec8th. I didnt stay at BB's but, one of the guys on the plane did. While waiting for our plane to leave, i had a 5 minute chat with him. He told me he had a great time there. Its his 5th time to the Dr and all 5 times has been at Barbara Negro. The way he was talking, it was business as usual.

I asked him if Yolanda was there, and he seemed to know her quite well, and stated she wasnt there all week. Maybe she left.

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Do we know why Charo left? Jump or pushed?

I bumped into our mutual friend Andi last month at Passions. (She was there with a guy who had salida'd her out of Blackbeards for the weekend).

She told me that Charo was leaving because of illness, and that she (Andi) would be returning to her previous (though short-lived) position as MamaSan.

Andi is starting to show her age, and is "plumping out" a bit, but I still find her very sexy (probably due to fond memories of earlier encounters) .
    I wish her well, although I have no plans to return to Blackbeards.

And Weyland, I had emailed this info to you earlier (in a cc email to Tpdog). Either you never read it, or your short-term memory is starting to fade.

And Weyland, I had emailed this info to you earlier (in a cc email to Tpdog). Either you never read it, or your short-term memory is starting to fade.

(o'ppps, maybe my memory is starting to go tambien!)
    But I'm pretty sure I'm on a flight to Puerto Plata tomorrow morning.
    I'm going to a baseball game in Santiago with Tony Toca this weekend.
    GO AGUILAR!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    She [Andi] told me that Charo was leaving because of illness, and that she (Andi) would be returning to her previous (though short-lived) position as MamaSan.

And Weyland, I had emailed this info to you earlier. Either you never read it, or your short-term memory is starting to fade.
    This is one of those occasions I wish we still had a "fuck you" button!

Yes I received your email and replied briefly to it so Either you never read it, or your short-term memory is starting to fade.

The fuller reply I promised you has been sitting in my "Drafts" folder waiting to be updated with my latest (gloomy) news. I am writing this waiting for the postman to deliver the latest crap from my lawyer now.

As for Charo, yes, you did tell me she was sick. She may indeed be sick, or that may be only the "official" version. I have heard other very different versions and my post above was "fishing" for a consensus.

So "Fuck you!", Stratton, for being insolent to your elders and betters and for spending so much time in the DR when I am stuck here waiting for the postman to knife me in the guts. Again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information