Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Afternoon action in Santiago????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Afternoon action in Santiago????

You could go to Pasions and illusions during the afternoon too, they have a lot of girls that live on site. There also a car wash about 5 minutes from Pasions that had about 15 girls just hanging out.

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    No, I have been there 3 times before, and going with some friends. Just hunting new and updated information. Think we are going to Passions at night, but on earlier trips we have had some problems of finding a good early afternoon spot to sit and drink and maybe get some chica action.
    I've offended you.....goood

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

All the carwashes and Passions , Illussions and several other clubs have plenty of afternoon action ( for the sure thing P2P ) , for those with some spanish skills, all public places in santiago are fair game , it just takes a bit more work Monument, any cafe in and arounf the universities ( most of the girls go to school around 6pm ) the El encanto shopping district downtown , and so on ...
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,410 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    When going to a city that you don't know and you are solo, you have to rely on information on a site like this, a cab driver or a friend that lives there. I think the person with the most information on Santiago will probably be Ryatt (a member here) he hooked me up my first time there. another good person for information is HillBilly on DR1, just dont ask him for hookers. The city is big and beautiful and some times you have let nature take it's course. Santiago has the best girls in DR!!!

So true Eastcoastallstar.

Santiago has very beautiful girls.

A lot of cute Colombian female students are in Santiago.

The cabanas in Santiago are much cleaner and better than those in Santo Domingo.

If you drive for about 10 minutes, there is a city called Moca which also has nice girls. A lot of hair salons in this city. lol

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cheeno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeno View Post
    So true Eastcoastallstar.

If you drive for about 10 minutes, there is a city called Moca which also has nice girls. A lot of hair salons in this city. lol
    Indeed. Moca has a long standing reputation among Dominicans for producing some of the most beautiful woman on the Island. And since Santiago is the largest city close by, a lot of these girls work or go to school there.

The hottest chica I ever had was a Mocana. Tall (for a dominicana) and slender, but voluptuous, with a somewhat unique look to her.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Cibaenas, or girls from the central valley region, are reknown for their looks. Light skinned, long hair, green, grey, or blue eyes are very common for them.

Another common trait for Cibaenas is long legs. Many have legs that are almost TOO long for their body, with short torsos, and very slim ankles.

You can usually spot the Cibaenas by their slim legs. When you see one, you'll know in a heartbeat. I get a kick out of telling a girl she's from the "Cibao" without her telling me first. They always look at me and say "How did you know that?"

The top towns for finding this type of girl are La Vega, Bonao, and Moca. You can't leave out Tamboril or San Francisco de Macoris, which churns out the charmers by the hundreds. Hanging around the plaza on a Sunday afternoon can be a real treat.

Tamboril is also ground zero for tobacco farmers. The majority of the best cigar producers are located there, plus dozens, if not hundreds of small mom & pop factories.

One town in particular, San Jose de las Matas, is known for it's beautiful, unspoiled, long haired girls. More than once, I've entertained the idea of settling down there, but it's just too far from the creature comforts for me.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

I have heard great things about the women of san jose de los matas. Australia is from there and always asks me to take her there. . . . lol. . . I may have to do that some day, I am sure she could hook one up with some chicas in san jose! Some cute chicas in mao as well. . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Cibaenas, or girls from the central valley region, are reknown for their looks. Light skinned, long hair, green, grey, or blue eyes are very common for them.

Another common trait for Cibaenas is long legs. Many have legs that are almost TOO long for their body, with short torsos, and very slim ankles.

You can usually spot the Cibaenas by their slim legs. When you see one, you'll know in a heartbeat. I get a kick out of telling a girl she's from the "Cibao" without her telling me first. They always look at me and say "How did you know that?"

The top towns for finding this type of girl are La Vega, Bonao, and Moca. You can't leave out Tamboril or San Francisco de Macoris, which churns out the charmers by the hundreds. Hanging around the plaza on a Sunday afternoon can be a real treat.

Tamboril is also ground zero for tobacco farmers. The majority of the best cigar producers are located there, plus dozens, if not hundreds of small mom & pop factories.

One town in particular, San Jose de las Matas, is known for it's beautiful, unspoiled, long haired girls. More than once, I've entertained the idea of settling down there, but it's just too far from the creature comforts for me.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

If Kelvin's is still open, that's a good option. I also agree with McDonalds. Get a window seat, because if you're not satisfied with the chicas inside, there are beauties walking past left and right on both sides of the street all day!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information