Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

Re: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Sometimes they try to charge you more after the 1st time because you were a cheap fuck that night.
    It's never happened to me, but I try not to be a cheap fuck, I always prefer to pay the going rates.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    It's never happened to me, but I try not to be a cheap fuck, I always prefer to pay the going rates.
    The going rate is the tourist rate and I always try to pay less (and I succed in with the help of this site).

So they think sometimes, because I bargained well, that I was a cheap fuck and try to make it up the other time.

That's not saying that I am not fair. I pay what I consider as a good rate, without any feelings of loose from one part or other.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The going rate is the tourist rate and I always try to pay less (and I succed in with the help of this site).

So they think sometimes, because I bargained well, that I was a cheap fuck and try to make it up the other time.

That's not saying that I am not fair. I pay what I consider as a good rate, without any feelings of loose from one part or other.
    By going rate I understand the fair rate, the market value of pussy.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    By going rate I understand the fair rate, the market value of pussy.
    We are ok.

I would say a middle between the dominican rate and the suckers rate ;-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We are ok.

Because I am none of them ;-)...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

We are ok.

That's it!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

The only time I negotiate in advance is if it's a casa and I'm expected to pay a salida. Otherwise I don't mention money. And I've never had any problems on any of the dozens of trips I've made to Sosua. I've had friends have problems. But it's usually due either to them not speaking Spanish, or trying to pay the chica way lower than the going rate.

All of these girls are well aware of the going rate, and I don't stray from it. And I generally don't ask for anything extra kinky. So there's really not much room for negotiation on the price, IMO.

In fact, I avoid those chicas who try to discuss price upfront. Those are usually the ones who will give you a rushed fuck and then want to leave. That's not what I'm looking for.

I do, however, discuss how long she'll be staying upfront. I prefer TLN because I'm usually staying in a Villa community. Therefore, her leaving means me getting up, getting dressed, and driving her back to the strip.

I don't even discuss money in the morning. I just give the going rate. And I either leave the money near her purse, or slip it in her back pocket on the way out.

Never had any problems. As one poster said, just be fair to the girls. And be careful in your selection.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    The only time I negotiate in advance is if it's a casa and I'm expected to pay a salida. Otherwise I don't mention money. .......................
    In fact, I avoid those chicas who try to discuss price upfront. Those are usually the ones who will give you a rushed fuck and then want to leave. .....................I do, however, discuss how long she'll be staying upfront. .........I don't even discuss money in the morning. I just give the going rate. And I either leave the money near her purse, or slip it in her back pocket on the way out.

Never had any problems. As one poster said, just be fair to the girls. And be careful in your selection.
    This is an excellent way to ensure that you will be treated like a man rather than as a "trick". Many guys just don't get the fact that these women are exactly who they were before they started selling pussy to strange foreigners. If you treat them with respect and dignity you will bring out the best of their nature.

If we're going to travel to exotic locations to take advantage of the opportunities which wouldn't even exist but for our good fortune and the misfortunes of others, the least we can do is to be appreciative of those who choose to serve us. Would you tip the bartender who served your $8.25 martini change from $9 or change from the $10 bill you used to pay for it? Why would we not use the same logic in appreciating the lovely young women who assist us in the celebration of our manhood?

There are some actions and attitude which are tantamount to calling a woman "whore". We should take care in avoiding these. I firmly believe that this is the type of behavior which hardens these women as they progress through "the game" and it doesn't do much for the guys' karma, either. You can catch more punani with ice cream than you can with hot sauce.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Wow. . .great posts. The US never negotiates with terrorists and I don't negotiate with putas. I was in STI at casa blanca and a hottie with nice boobs was all over me. She wanted 5k pesos for "a few hours", I smiled and said no thanks. After a bit she countered with 4k pesos. I still smiled and declined. If she got down to 2k, I would still decline. In her eyes she would be getting a bum deal and the service would reflect that.

I told her I live in SDQ and rarely take chicas out of casas as I can get all I want for free. She said she lives in SD and was heading home in 2 days. gave me her number to call her. . . .I didn't.

I respect her pricing and don't think she is an idiot because she wound up with no money that night. That is her choice. Any service business if you give a customer a break on price the only thing you get is more cheap customers. Maybe she would rather bang one guy for 5k than 2 for 3k. . ..good for her. Sounds like a smart biz woman to me.

I am glad you can get away with posts mentioning respect and karma. . .. because I sure as shit can't;-)

BTW Cat says hello. She was asking for you by name and I don't know your name so she finally said the rasta guy.

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    This is an excellent way to ensure that you will be treated like a man rather than as a "trick". Many guys just don't get the fact that these women are exactly who they were before they started selling pussy to strange foreigners. If you treat them with respect and dignity you will bring out the best of their nature.

If we're going to travel to exotic locations to take advantage of the opportunities which wouldn't even exist but for our good fortune and the misfortunes of others, the least we can do is to be appreciative of those who choose to serve us. Would you tip the bartender who served your $8.25 martini change from $9 or change from the $10 bill you used to pay for it? Why would we not use the same logic in appreciating the lovely young women who assist us in the celebration of our manhood?

There are some actions and attitude which are tantamount to calling a woman "whore". We should take care in avoiding these. I firmly believe that this is the type of behavior which hardens these women as they progress through "the game" and it doesn't do much for the guys' karma, either. You can catch more punani with ice cream than you can with hot sauce.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Damn, this is the best post i have read on here in a very long time!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Wow. . .great posts. The US never negotiates with terrorists and I don't negotiate with putas. I was in STI at casa blanca and a hottie with nice boobs was all over me. She wanted 5k pesos for "a few hours", I smiled and said no thanks. ......................
    I respect her pricing and don't think she is an idiot because she wound up with no money that night. That is her choice. Any service business if you give a customer a break on price the only thing you get is more cheap customers. Maybe she would rather bang one guy for 5k than 2 for 3k. . ..good for her. Sounds like a smart biz woman to me.

I am glad you can get away with posts mentioning respect and karma. . .. because I sure as shit can't;-)

BTW Cat says hello. She was asking for you by name and I don't know your name so she finally said the rasta guy.
    P2,

You have an entirely different perspective than most of us ever will because we only play there. I can imagine that living there would severely affect my take on this issue.

I had an experience with a Chica who after spending the night, demanded a ridiculous sum of money in the range of your STI hottie. I gave her $2500RD and explained to her why: "It's what I pay"

On a follow up visit I referred her to a friend who thought she was worth the $4500RD annd they had a great time together, everybody got what they wanted and I made up to her for short changing her (in her mind's eye) on our initial encounter. Like your "STI hottie" I now understand her preference for going home with $0 from one guy rather than $5KRD from two has a lot more to do with personal pride than with economics. It's kind of like a premier night club charging $50 at the door and being half full. What you're full of matters more than how full you are to some people. Respecting this improves your karma. Respect is respect and I give it freely until it is abused and withdrawn.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone or take anything they're not trying to give, I just like punani and I only purchase it where it's not illegal to do so. I pay what I feel is fair and equitable compensation, no more and no less. Then again, there's the other way of obtaining this desireable commodity.....I can always lie for it and get it for free. I think my karma's in pretty good shape, all things considered. I pay for the punani and maintain friendly relationships with the best in much the same way as I maintain friendly relations with the guy who owns the dry cleaners, the taxi guys, the bartenders, etcetera.

The beautiful part of this whole mongering thing is that I can make tender love to the women or jungle fuck them all over the apartment depending on what kind of mood I'm in and it's Okay with them. They don't get mad when I'm with other women because I don't get mad when they're with other men, much the same way that my bartenders don't get mad when I go to another bar. It's what we do.

I think my point here is that IMO there's nothing immoral about mongering if it's done correctly and in fact I consider this type of activity far more morally anticeptic than creating parallel relationships of indeterminate length with multiple women without the benefit of even knowing the eventual cost and the certainty of lingering ill will as the relationships erode in a kind of emotional entropy. That seems silly to me now after three and a half decades of various circumstances and lifestyles relating to the opposite sex. I am, however still evolving and I might not feel that way forever. If I find a greater level of enlightenment concerning the acquisition of high quality punani, you guys will be the first to know.

I hope that we get to meet up in the D.R. I'm sure that you've got a million stories of life there and that sounds worthy of a few Presidentes.

BTW, if you bump into Gata in the near future, tell her to stock up on vino tinto. The countdown is on.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 273 Posts

BTW, if you bump into Gata in the near future, tell her to stock up on vino tinto. The countdown is on.[/QUOTE] (i meant to quote this part)

By any Chance is that La Gata who used to work in Crystals (maybe still does) Her real name is Yadira? She is a tiny flat chested sweetie.
    Last edited by howudoen; 12-29-2008 at 08:03 PM. Reason: Didn't quote properly
    "The Brinks Truck Never Follows The Hearse"

Thanks

I think we are pretty much in agreement. I also believe in karma and do not outright lie to get laid. In fact in all my years down here I have said "te quiero" to 4 chicas. I have only called 4 chicas "mi amor" etc etc etc. Other guys may do the whole trick them into thinking you are looking for a novia to get freebies. That results in more hardcore hos. Basic psychology.

Any "amigas con derechos" I have all know I have others. Some may be holding out hope that I will settle down with them but that doesn't look like a real possibility with most of them.

The ironic part is the ones that have the most "long term" potential seem to tire of being one of many in the "harem", and we sort of lose touch. I recently hooked up with one that I have not seen in months. I forgot how horny this girl is and we had a great time. She certainly is interested in my settling down and she had potential in the past but she lives 2.5 hours away in STI and now is in school mon - fri where previously she was more available. In the past she would come down to SDQ for a few days and once we went to cabarete for a few.

I do think economics plays into pricing as well as of course the pride issue. lets say one of us was an acountant and we charged 500 to do taxes. One day when we are "slow" a customer offers $350. Smart accountants politely turn it down as all it will usually accomplis is bring in more customers that now want to pay 350. Your case was an exception where you hooked her up with a guy willing to pay 4500. In most cases we would post on here that she wanted 4500 and we only paid 2500. Then a hundred guys that have read the report and saw her pics would approach her and say "but grey dread or prtyr2" only paid 2500, essentially lowering her price.

I also agree that there is nothing morally wrong with paying for as you say punani. I sometimes point out that that is not true with the majority of society. To the majority of the world we are just as bad for paying for Bjs as a ho is for giving them. I usually try and make that point when some mongers have a superiority complex and act like we are so much better.

I think also if I would have done my little "thinking too much" comparison for my first 5 years or visiting here, the results would be different. In those days without a doubt service and the experience were vastly better. There was NEVER a problem of the chica trying to cut out early. In fact the opposite, it was hard to get rid of them.

I think back in the day there were less mongers and they tended to be the more "worldly" mongers as it was sort of breaking new ground. There was no ISOC and the only source of info at the time was TSM. Those guys tend to be more "upscale".

As a result I think on average the chicas were treated better and less like hookers. A wise man once said treat a hooker like a lady and a lady like a hooker. Not sure about that latter part but the former part has paid off well for me in the past, just not so much the recent past.

I think mongers that do not believe in respect or karma as much as you do, get caught in vicious cycles. there are many that have the they are all lowly hos and should be treated like hos. . . . .which is fine. . .but common sense says that if you treat em all like hos they will all act like hos so don't complain when they become hardcore.

I guess basic psychology should be more in play. I don't want to dredge up the dreaded posting pics without permission subject but if you took basic psychology it is not too hard to see if you have a board with hundreds of guys that think lying about posting on the net is OK, that if we pay them for sex we can do whatever we want with the pictures etc, that may have a negative impact on the amount of chicas willing to take photos.

It is funny when on the same board and many time by same poster you will see:

"I told her the pics were just for me and would not put on net" "fuck her, she is a ho and I am helping her get more business" etc etc etc

Then the same dude saying "I don't get it. last year they all would allow pics but this year most don't want to allow pictures".

or "they are all hos, they suck dick for a living, they all lie so Its is cool to lie to all of them"

only to be followed by " the girls seem to becoming more hardcore".

well duh;-) so it is refreshing to see a post about karma and respect. I am with you I respect EVERYone until they personally give me reason not to.

P2,

You have an entirely different perspective than most of us ever will because we only play there. I can imagine that living there would severely affect my take on this issue.

I had an experience with a Chica who after spending the night, demanded a ridiculous sum of money in the range of your STI hottie. I gave her $2500RD and explained to her why: "It's what I pay"

On a follow up visit I referred her to a friend who thought she was worth the $4500RD annd they had a great time together, everybody got what they wanted and I made up to her for short changing her (in her mind's eye) on our initial encounter. Like your "STI hottie" I now understand her preference for going home with $0 from one guy rather than $5KRD from two has a lot more to do with personal pride than with economics. It's kind of like a premier night club charging $50 at the door and being half full. What you're full of matters more than how full you are to some people. Respecting this improves your karma. Respect is respect and I give it freely until it is abused and withdrawn.

I'm not trying to hurt anyone or take anything they're not trying to give, I just like punani and I only purchase it where it's not illegal to do so. I pay what I feel is fair and equitable compensation, no more and no less. Then again, there's the other way of obtaining this desireable commodity.....I can always lie for it and get it for free. I think my karma's in pretty good shape, all things considered. I pay for the punani and maintain friendly relationships with the best in much the same way as I maintain friendly relations with the guy who owns the dry cleaners, the taxi guys, the bartenders, etcetera.

The beautiful part of this whole mongering thing is that I can make tender love to the women or jungle fuck them all over the apartment depending on what kind of mood I'm in and it's Okay with them. They don't get mad when I'm with other women because I don't get mad when they're with other men, much the same way that my bartenders don't get mad when I go to another bar. It's what we do.

I think my point here is that IMO there's nothing immoral about mongering if it's done correctly and in fact I consider this type of activity far more morally anticeptic than creating parallel relationships of indeterminate length with multiple women without the benefit of even knowing the eventual cost and the certainty of lingering ill will as the relationships erode in a kind of emotional entropy. That seems silly to me now after three and a half decades of various circumstances and lifestyles relating to the opposite sex. I am, however still evolving and I might not feel that way forever. If I find a greater level of enlightenment concerning the acquisition of high quality punani, you guys will be the first to know.

I hope that we get to meet up in the D.R. I'm sure that you've got a million stories of life there and that sounds worthy of a few Presidentes.

BTW, if you bump into Gata in the near future, tell her to stock up on vino tinto. The countdown is on.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I don't believe in "karma" but I do believe in "conscience". Will that do instead?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I don't believe in "karma" but I do believe in "conscience". Will that do instead?
    Yep and probably a better word for me to use as I am not very "spiritual" but still believe in treating others how I would want them to treat me.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by howudoen View Post
    By any Chance is that La Gata who used to work in Crystals (maybe still does) Her real name is Yadira? She is a tiny flat chested sweetie.
    Nope.

"Gata" is the nickname for Jenni who owns CATS in Santo Domingo. We met her in St. Maarten a couple years ago and she turned out to be one of the coolest people we've encountered in our travels. My road dog hooked up with her for most of the time we were in St. Maarten for that trip and we kind of lived together (with others) as one great big happy family so I guess I'm kind of a brother-in-law. She detailed her plan to put a club together when she returned to Sto. Dgo. and we watched as she turned her dream into reality. It's been my privilege to have met probably a half dozen Dominicans who have exhibited the ability, ambition and determination required to forge success and just watching her network is a thing of beauty.

The way the place works is mostly reservation based. We call and let her know how many of us are coming and she arranges our entertainment to taste. On several occasions she's asked us to evaluate new talent for her which we are always happy to oblige.

Thanks

And she recently expanded, taking over the storefront next door. she decorated it nicely and made it a VIP area. if you do not call ahead she will likely only have 2-3 chicas but usually very cute and friendly. I have only ever taken one out but enjoy stopping in for a beer or several. Her son plays a pretty mean guitar and they even had a halloween party with his "band" playing. She said they may play the HRC soon and asked for my cell number to call me and invite me.

I think she used to run Suenos real over on socorro sanchez back in the day. Very cool girl. Grey would love to see her in her bright pink spiked "punk rock" hairdo!

Nope.

"Gata" is the nickname for Jenni who owns CATS in Santo Domingo. We met her in St. Maarten a couple years ago and she turned out to be one of the coolest people we've encountered in our travels. My road dog hooked up with her for most of the time we were in St. Maarten for that trip and we kind of lived together (with others) as one great big happy family so I guess I'm kind of a brother-in-law. She detailed her plan to put a club together when she returned to Sto. Dgo. and we watched as she turned her dream into reality. It's been my privilege to have met probably a half dozen Dominicans who have exhibited the ability, ambition and determination required to forge success and just watching her network is a thing of beauty.

The way the place works is mostly reservation based. We call and let her know how many of us are coming and she arranges our entertainment to taste. On several occasions she's asked us to evaluate new talent for her which we are always happy to oblige.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

well,ive only been to sousa 3 times,but i feel like a vet....i kno pretty much all the chicks.......and im not taking noboby back to my castle(even thought im only paying $40)...its still my castle while im there....and im the KING!!....i wanna kno a price str8 up....no time to play too many chicas.....s**t......they should pay us!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by big tee View Post
    well,ive only been to sousa 3 times,but i feel like a vet....i kno pretty much all the chicks.......and im not taking noboby back to my castle(even thought im only paying $40)...its still my castle while im there....and im the KING!!....i wanna kno a price str8 up....no time to play too many chicas.....s**t......they should pay us!!!
    Dude,

I'm not trying to discourage you from participating, but generally speaking, guys don't open 2+ year old threads and make a comment on the contents.

This throws the thread back into the mix where it has already been, probably more than once, forcing those who have read it to deal with it again.

Instead, you might consider starting a new, slightly different thread, if the thread has not answered your questions. Or better still, tell us about that freaky chica you were with, (if there was one) including some fotos.

Archives are for reading, not rehashing. There are exceptions of course, but no additional information was added here to make this trip down memory lane worth it.

Just my two cents.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by big tee View Post

Depends, were they three "8" day trips or three weekend trips?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information