Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Re: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    Dude,

I'm not trying to discourage you from participating, but generally speaking, guys don't open 2+ year old threads and make a comment on the contents.

Last post was about 10 months ago, we can revisit.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Do you negotiate price before or after time with the girl (A newbi must read)

hello there,my wife and I are going to sosua in jan.Is the girls there bi and will they party with a married couple

Thanks
    Thanked 164,725 Times in 30,459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Last post was about 10 months ago, we can revisit.
    just about the time cainer was made bod and dropped out of sight
    he hasn't been back on the board since april 2009
    you only live once, but if you live it right once is enough

4. The Following User Says Thank You to whynotme For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,545 Times in 414 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luckylicker69 View Post
    hello there,my wife and I are going to sosua in jan.Is the girls there bi and will they party with a married couple
    you will find anything you are looking for there. all you have to do, sit down, you and your wife at a sidewalk bar and both smile at the girls when they walk by.

your in

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

I don't negotiate prices with chicas I "know" or chicas that "know" me...

new ones, I do in advance...
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by luckylicker69 View Post
    Time to start reading the threads!!!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I always make sure that I come out on top. I don't pay anything that I feel like is too much or that I can do better somewhere else. I heard the term "I am not a player, I'm a payer" on this site not to long ago. There is a price that fellas are not willing to pay even though they are able and the effort they put in is more than alot of hoes do back home. That's bieng a player. That side of me comes out when I deal with hoes. It stops when she is stuck on a number that I don't want to pay so I say good-bye. Some of these hoes feelings get all fucked up while playing in this game. A wingman of mine took a picture of a chic crying when he told her I left without telling her. I tell them that I like there stlye but I don't tell them that I like them. Advice from the site made me keep my departure times too myself. They move on, but they frown when you don't tell them. I don't know how to pack so I usally have a big ass bag. They normally take that as a sign that I am going to be around for a long ass time. Last trip I pulled out some money and paid them and said good-bye without negotiating a price. I would not try this with a girl that I have never seen. Being a player doesn't mean that you are really trying to fuck the hoe over like someone would do with a girl in the states. That is a dangerous game to play in a foreign country. I am in this never ending cycle of fucking girls on the current trip that I saw on the last trip. Learn some spanish a talk shit to them while you are fucking them!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SrSuerte View Post
    I always make sure that I come out on top. I don't pay anything that I feel like is too much or that I can do better somewhere else. I heard the term "I am not a player, I'm a payer" on this site not to long ago. There is a price that fellas are not willing to pay even though they are able and the effort they put in is more than alot of hoes do back home. That's bieng a player. That side of me comes out when I deal with hoes. It stops when she is stuck on a number that I don't want to pay so I say good-bye. Some of these hoes feelings get all fucked up while playing in this game. A wingman of mine took a picture of a chic crying when he told her I left without telling her. I tell them that I like there stlye but I don't tell them that I like them. Advice from the site made me keep my departure times too myself. They move on, but they frown when you don't tell them. I don't know how to pack so I usally have a big ass bag. They normally take that as a sign that I am going to be around for a long ass time. Last trip I pulled out some money and paid them and said good-bye without negotiating a price. I would not try this with a girl that I have never seen. Being a player doesn't mean that you are really trying to fuck the hoe over like someone would do with a girl in the states. That is a dangerous game to play in a foreign country. I am in this never ending cycle of fucking girls on the current trip that I saw on the last trip. Learn some spanish a talk shit to them while you are fucking them!
    When you pay, you're a john, same as all of us...

A player doesn't pay ....

A pimp collects money from his girls...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    The only time I negotiate in advance is if it's a casa and I'm expected to pay a salida. Otherwise I don't mention money. And I've never had any problems on any of the dozens of trips I've made to Sosua. I've had friends have problems. But it's usually due either to them not speaking Spanish, or trying to pay the chica way lower than the going rate.

All of these girls are well aware of the going rate, and I don't stray from it. And I generally don't ask for anything extra kinky. So there's really not much room for negotiation on the price, IMO.

In fact, I avoid those chicas who try to discuss price upfront. Those are usually the ones who will give you a rushed fuck and then want to leave. That's not what I'm looking for.

I do, however, discuss how long she'll be staying upfront. I prefer TLN because I'm usually staying in a Villa community. Therefore, her leaving means me getting up, getting dressed, and driving her back to the strip.

I don't even discuss money in the morning. I just give the going rate. And I either leave the money near her purse, or slip it in her back pocket on the way out.

Never had any problems. As one poster said, just be fair to the girls. And be careful in your selection.
    thank you DC, I do the exact same thing, I always try to avoid the chicas that want to discus price up front, because the marjority are hard core. A big key is picking the right girl. I find if you give them a decent price in the morning and there's never been a problem. Sorry to rehash this old post, but I said the exact same thing a few weeks ago. Newbies dont try this always negotiate up front.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,132 Times in 102 Posts

So it seems there is no one correct answer. As a newbie I am learning that you will be more in control if you don't get "taken" and look like a sucker or easy target. However, at the same time, I am more concerned about getting a hot girl and having a great experience than I am in proving that I can pay $10 less than the average joe (or john as the case may be).

I'm going to spend $500+ dollars to fly down there and another $300 for a room. I am not going down to try get a kick out of saving $10, it's not worth the hassle.

It almost seems like some get off more on saving a few dollars (literally) as they do in actually getting their rocks off. Either that or it just strokes their ego to claim how cheap they got the pussy. Maybe I am wrong but that's just my 2 cents.

I still appreciate all the feedback though. And what do I know, I'm just a newbie here to learn.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to krafty1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Don't be so sure!

Quote Originally Posted by krafty1 View Post
    ...I am more concerned about getting a hot girl and having a great experience...
    Most of the time you're gonna get the great experience from the not so hot girls. Hot women always get plenty of attention, so they don't need to put that much out in order to get our business. We men don't learn, we travel with our bad habits.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Re: Don't be so sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Most of the time you're gonna get the great experience from the not so hot girls. Hot women always get plenty of attention, so they don't need to put that much out in order to get our business. We men don't learn, we travel with our bad habits.
    Maybe you are referring to DATING chicas.
    This is P4P... and HOT girls will show u the time of your life if you just treat them nice, and a street rat will rip you off in a heartbeat if given the opportunity, just cause shes a street rat. How she looks is irrelevant, and she wont necessarily try harder just cause shes short on looks.

Some chicas dont even realize how HOT they are, and apparantly some mongers dont either as they leave them standing there like wallflowers while they fall over themselves for the UGLY one with the BIG CULO. It amazes me every time I see it.
    So there are no such rules about looks and performance in p4p. imo

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

I am more concerned about getting a hot girl and having a great experience than I am in proving that I can pay $10 less than the average joe (or john as the case may be).

I'm going to spend $500+ dollars to fly down there and another $300 for a room. I am not going down to try get a kick out of saving $10, it's not worth the hassle.

It almost seems like some get off more on saving a few dollars (literally) as they do in actually getting their rocks off. Either that or it just strokes their ego to claim how cheap they got the pussy. Maybe I am wrong but that's just my 2 cents.
    There's no right or wrong. We are all different and the chicas are all different. It's the monger's money and he has no need to justify what he does or spends to others.

What you say makes a lot of sense. A perfectly rational argument.

However, you could also turn that argument around and say that mongers who get taken, or cave in to pressure (whether seduction, threats or baffled by chica bullshit) or perhaps just can't cope with negotiations, often use that argument to rationalize their "failure". Maybe they even fool themselves into thinking it's true.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Either that or it just strokes their ego to claim how cheap they got the pussy.
    And some guys are just full of bullshit. Right??

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Maybe you are referring to DATING chicas.
    This is P4P... and HOT girls will show u the time of your life if you just treat them nice, and a street rat will rip you off in a heartbeat if given the opportunity, just cause shes a street rat. How she looks is irrelevant, and she wont necessarily try harder just cause shes short on looks.

Some chicas dont even realize how HOT they are, and apparantly some mongers dont either as they leave them standing there like wallflowers while they fall over themselves for the UGLY one with the BIG CULO. It amazes me every time I see it.
    So there are no such rules about looks and performance in p4p. imo
    Come on JD, a woman who doesn't know she's hot? She might be stupid, if she doesn't notice us salivating when she's close by. Hot women, p4p or not, they're mostly the same.

As for the big culos, count me in. As long as it is big (no fat), I don't care how the woman it is attached to looks like. I don't have much use for it though because I don't hit women behinds, but they're damn good to look at it. Big culos, just yummy!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

I was lucky my 1st trip. I didn't negotiate anything up front. I just said what I wanted and we did it; after when they were in the bathroom cleaning up, I left between 1000-1500 pesos under their purse. One chica asked for more so I gave her a little extra. Another asked for a tip which she didn't get. And surprisingly one offered me money back and said she only needed 500 pesos, I told her to keep it though.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maretti View Post
    Come on JD, a woman who doesn't know she's hot? She might be stupid, if she doesn't notice us salivating when she's close by. Hot women, p4p or not, they're mostly the same.

As for the big culos, count me in. As long as it is big (no fat), I don't care how the woman it is attached to looks like. I don't have much use for it though because I don't hit women behinds, but they're damn good to look at it. Big culos, just yummy!
    I guess, Not salivating is a trained skill ? In sosua I can walk right past a 9,acknowledge her, but do not get weak in the knees or they know they got you. They are ALL available in Sosua, its only a matter of schedualing them in. At my age I only have so many pops in me.
    As far as the culo, i like them once in a while too, but I was referring to the guys who just seek the grande culo, and walk right past 3 hotties literally with blinders on. Maybe its their first night in town, who knows.
    But I think thats ALL they look for, better for me I guess.

As to the original topic, Except for the prepaid 2500 peso Passions Chica, I didnt discuss price at ALL, with a SINGLE chica this trip, and it was all good (except the "NON puta", story & pics to follow, lol )
    One pool chica did hit me up for 500 pesos more, but she was worth evey penny of it and some regalos too. And she ASKED for it,with a KISS, she didnt demand it.
    Seems if they see you regulartly, they dont even dare try any drama with the price. Everyone knows Its just a game... I am now also discreetly putting the pesos under their cell phone while they are getting changed. They seem to prefer that.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jmackulate View Post
    I was lucky my 1st trip. I didn't negotiate anything up front. I just said what I wanted and we did it; after when they were in the bathroom cleaning up, I left between 1000-1500 pesos under their purse. One chica asked for more so I gave her a little extra. Another asked for a tip which she didn't get. And surprisingly one offered me money back and said she only needed 500 pesos, I told her to keep it though.
    This is doing it right.

The price which you set, based on your experience, desires, budget is exactly what you should offer. Not what the last guy paid and not what the next guy will pay. Some guy bragging about giving a Chica 400 pesos shouldn't affect your negotiation at all. There's a whole lot of factors which determine the value of a Chicas company and as long as you're happy with the value it's worth it.

I have given 500 pesos for some late night Pum Pum to a Chica looking for $2k before. Why? I only needed 500 pesos worth and that's all I was willing to part with. On the other hand I have given a $500 tip after a week of being spoiled silly. It's all about value and appreciation.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by continentalmike View Post
    When you pay, you're a john, same as all of us...

A player doesn't pay ....

A pimp collects money from his girls...

A player gets away with whatever they can get away with. Being a player/running game does not put anyone on a higher scale, just good results sometimes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I probably should have asked this question before my trip but, oh well.

This topic has also been debated a few times on here, and i am just curious what everyones thoughts are on it.

Ill give the senerio and i'd like opinions from others( ISOC members)who found themselves in this identical same situation. How would you go about sealing the deal with the chica?

You just arrived in town for a one week vacation. Your not really a regular to Sosua, but, this also isnt your first time there. Your looking to hook up with a pretty chica. You are looking for possibly what others might consider a few kinky fetishes with this girl, but, nothing really weird.

Anyways, u find one that strikes your fancy and you chat with her and get to know her. Your spanish isnt that good(we all must have been in this category at one time or another) and her english isnt the greatest, so u make do with what u got) You buy her a beer and an hour later you decide she is the one. What do you do next? You just want her for a couple of hours.

Ill answer first. For me, since ive had some bad experiences from expectations of the chicas in the past, I have now been basically telling them what i want in advance. I do this, in order to try to make sure i get what i want. Example,,BBBJ, fucking, dancing, photos(but not important, thats more for you guys),kissing, and of course, cumming on their faces.

After informing them of what i want to do with them, i then Always discuss a price, If they actually agreed to my serxual terms. Ill usually ask them first, on how much money they want and of course they will say some ridiculous number like 2500 or 2 mil. I then just shake my head and say demasiado or to much, if they speak a bit of english. I wont make a counter offer to the chica immediately and i'll make then wait.

If they walk so beit, but, normally they will ask me how much i want to pay. Thats when i say 1500(it used to be 1000) Sometimes they say no and i just politely ask them to leave and some of them will say yes to my price of 1500.

Just wondering how other mongers go about sealing the deal with a chica in this exact same senerio i referred to. Thanks
    the best thing to do is always set the price always knowing spanish helps me tremendously never found myself in any weird/odd situation try to not kiss them its really hard cuz they are so fucking sexy and agressive but remember that they suck dicks all day long treat them like women first treat them nice if u can afford it get them a good amount of presidentes its not much ( i just wouldnt do that) they hate when they cum multiple times and u havent cum yet they will stay with u forever if that happens its a competition thing they feel inferior about their performance if u didnt cum

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bostonnewgarden For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information