Thread: Questions

Thanks

Questions

Going to Boca Chica later this month and have a few questions. If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

1) I mistakenly booked my flight to Punta Cana and then realized Boca Chica was the place to be. I'm planning to take a cab there (with my 3 friends). Is a cab the best way? How much should it cost?

2) I was looking at staying at the Residencial El Candil. Anyone ever been there? How is it?

3) I wanted to go scuba diving while I was there. Any recommended dive operators?

4) Finally, where's the best spot to find chicas?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Re: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by WhereTheyAt View Post
    Going to Boca Chica later this month and have a few questions. If anybody can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

1) I mistakenly booked my flight to Punta Cana and then realized Boca Chica was the place to be. I'm planning to take a cab there (with my 3 friends). Is a cab the best way? How much should it cost?

2) I was looking at staying at the Residencial El Candil. Anyone ever been there? How is it?

3) I wanted to go scuba diving while I was there. Any recommended dive operators?

1, a cab will cost you a lot (about 150 $) but shared with your 3 friends it's not so much and a less hassle than take a bus after your flight. Be prepared for a 3 hours ride before arriving BC.

2, I have been there, it's a good location. Nice rooms, a pool, clean, chica friendly. In front of a little whore house with new talents.

3, very good dive operator on the beach in front of the Don Juan Hotel owned by a french guy. Very professional and safe.

4, Chicas are everywhere, you don't have to find them, they will find you. The most hardcore are on Calle Duarte at night. In my opinion a few deserve to be fucked are they are hardened pro and con artists. Your best luck is on the beach daytime and strolling the streets and shops. Best way to find a good girl is to hunt by day for your night.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Tom,

Thanks for your reply. That was helpful.

I'm also hearing that Sousa is worth checking out. Is it better than Boca Chica? Keep in mind I'm really only interested in chicas and scuba diving (and possibly jet skiing). And how far would it be by car from Punta Cana?

Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,220 Times in 1,957 Posts

see if you can change you flight it should be $100 dollars

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MyTio For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uncle226 View Post
    see if you can change you flight it should be $100 dollars
    This is the best advice your gonna get.
    I've offended you.....goood

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    This is the best advice your gonna get.
    Amen! Change your flight to POP.

Comparing Sosua to Boca Chica is like comparing Filet Mignon to potted meat product.

Sosua is where you want to go.

Oh, and start reading some threads. You've asked the most basic newbie question possible.
    Last edited by MrHappy; 12-23-2008 at 07:20 AM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Amen! Change your flight to POP.

Comparing Sosua to Boca Chica is like comparing Filet Mignon to potted meat product.

Sosua is where you want to go.

Oh, and start reading some threads. You've asked the most basic newbie question possible.
    You only have to read this board for 15 minutes to come to the conclusion that Sosua has it over Boca Chica.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Haste makes Waste

1. You booked your flight to Punta Cana. What was your motive in doing this? If it was scuba, water sports and general touristry then this was not a mistake. Who told you that you made a mistake? What was the mistake? You can get laid any time you want. It's still the Dominican Republic.
    2. Why on Earth would anyone take a 3(+) hour taxi ride to go to stinky ass Boca Chica. Bavaro beaches are far superior, as are the accomodations, entertainment, etcetera. The only good thing about Boca Chica is that it's close to Santo Domingo, where there are no beaches. I would suggest using your flight change fee to get yourself a La Punta superstar for the night.
    3. There are better beaches, more dive shops, charters, rentals, etc. at the Bavaro beaches. Boca Chica is strictly bottom rung for these activities.
    4. Chicas will find you. Stand on the side of the street and hold up a couple $1,000RD notes and pussy will come out from every corner like roaches when the lights come on.
    Next trip, try the North Coast beaches. That's where most of the tourism infrastructure money has been directed. This is not a life or death decision. Go to Punta Cana and enjoy yourself there without the hassle of trying to change horses in the middle of the stream. There is much to see and do there.

...oh yeah..and don't forget to post a trip report. Info in this forum is like the penny cup at the deli. Take some when you need it, leave some when you don't.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

The one closest to the HAMACA HILTON is the best IMO. More one on one. And the divemaster there, short thin,bald dominican is very good. I cant remember his name but he is extremely good and will keep you safe.
    Just watch them with the packages though, If you dont show up on your schedual day for the dive,even if its POURING rain, they will try to keep your money. He pulled that shit with me. I just assumed it was cancelled, and didnt show til that afternoon. It was cancelled but since I didnt come by he said the $ is now his. I blew a fuse and got a voucher for another dive. Other than that , they are good. Bring your own equipment though.
    I will try to get more info if you really need it.
    I would not use the other crew at "Carribean divers" ? I think, its a german group, the boat is much bigger but because of that they have to go all the way around the barrier reef rocks and this makes it a long trip as the dive spots are really straight out. Smaller boat is much better suited for it. but you must be experienced getting in and out of a smaller boat, and not having the luxury of a Anchor Rope( drift diving), which some new divers cant seem to handle. If you need more info, just ask.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    1, a cab will cost you a lot (about 150 $) but shared with your 3 friends it's not so much and a less hassle than take a bus after your flight. Be prepared for a 3 hours ride before arriving BC.

2, I have been there, it's a good location. Nice rooms, a pool, clean, chica friendly. In front of a little whore house with new talents.

3, very good dive operator on the beach in front of the Don Juan Hotel owned by a french guy. Very professional and safe.

4, Chicas are everywhere, you don't have to find them, they will find you. The most hardcore are on Calle Duarte at night. In my opinion a few deserve to be fucked are they are hardened pro and con artists. Your best luck is on the beach daytime and strolling the streets and shops. Best way to find a good girl is to hunt by day for your night.
    If you are talking about the place across the street (years ago it was called the Pink House), I think it's closed.

In November, I walked by it about a dozen on the way to the beach and I never saw a chica hanging outside like they did in the past.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    If you are talking about the place across the street (years ago it was called the Pink House), I think it's closed.

In November, I walked by it about a dozen on the way to the beach and I never saw a chica hanging outside like they did in the past.
    No it's open.

It have been shutted down a few years ago like all the MP but it reopened.

It's more discret that it was but it's still works.

I was there in november and was surprised to see that the quality had increased.

I pick up a nice young girl from there (can't remember her name) for 1.500 one full hour.

It was no rush and without hardcorness. Very sweet girl.

I had not discussed the price but sure it could have been lower.

She told me that it was possible to get lay inside but I prefered to to it in my hotel room a few steps away.

Thread Information