Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ...not for guys ONLY!

Thanks

...not for guys ONLY!

After reading some of your comments about Culebra's last 2 postings, Culebra asked me to come on line and talk to you guys.

yes, I'm the wife of Culebra and encourage his adventures (as well as take part in them). While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys. A little tough in the DR as the focus is on chicas. Back home it's a little easier.

To those of you who want me to "convince" your wives to get involved....I can't. That's something that the women has to decide for herself. I love my husband enough that I want him to be happy and fulfilled. I believe it's unrealistic to spend 20-30 years with one person and never have sex with other people. I'd rather be part of it than have him go behind my back.

In case you're wondering I was reading over Culebra's shoulder as he wrote the last 2 postings (Sousa section Culebra 002 thread) and I think he was being polite. I can tell you that the sessions were hotter and steamier than he wrote!!!

Need to rest up for tonight's action.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    I love you.
    :P

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: ...not for guys ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by culebraesposa
    yes, I'm the wife of Culebra and encourage his adventures (as well as take part in them). While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys. A little tough in the DR as the focus is on chicas. Back home it's a little easier.

In Dr that is possible, 100% for sure!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Wow I think I speak for all men around the world when I say...

You are the perfect woman and if you have a sister I would be honored to make her acquaintance.

LOL.

But seriously I am happy for both of you...it is rare when 2 people can actually do 3somes and there not be any envy or problems at the end of the night.

Continued happiness in your relationship and if it is at all possible I would love to read a post written by you to get the "woman's" perspective of the festivities.

Carpe Diem.

Thanks

After reading some of your comments about Culebra's last 2 postings, Culebra asked me to come on line and talk to you guys.

To those of you who want me to "convince" your wives to get involved....I can't. That's something that the women has to decide for herself. I love my husband enough that I want him to be happy and fulfilled. I believe it's unrealistic to spend 20-30 years with one person and never have sex with other people. I'd rather be part of it than have him go behind my back.

In case you're wondering I was reading over Culebra's shoulder as he wrote the last 2 postings (Sousa section Culebra 002 thread) and I think he was being polite. I can tell you that the sessions were hotter and steamier than he wrote!!!

There ARE some of us here who have been in the Swinging Lifestyle for a very, very long time...

I understand 100% what you say.

Thanks

While I enjoy the 2 girls 1 guy threesomes, I'd like to do more 2 guys.

Sankie time???!!! :shock:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    I love you.

I think i just peed on myself... i was thinkin the same thing while reading her post and then you wrote that... im really laughing out loud...!!!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

If you guys seriously want a guy to enter the fun while in the DR and you are there at the same time as me... i would be honored to help you guys out... whether it be me .. myself or if you rather have a dominican dude... i can hook that up as well... I know a lot of people in the DR area and it wouldnt cost you a thing....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    and it wouldnt cost you a thing....
    Beas normal rate is 1500 short time and 3000 TLN

But for real.....I think I would be married if I could find a woman like her

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick

Your funny Trick... I honestly can say that if I were married I would not be happy knowing my wife was with another man... although the other woman thing i might be able to deal with....... and I wasnt talking about my rates not costing a thing... i said if a dominican was preferred over the Beas Man... then I would be able to get one for them at no cost...

Thanks
    Gee sounds kind of unbelievable to me BrooklynBeas...that you would be happy with 2 beautiful women in your bed.

My god man what are you thinking...this is the beginning of the fall of civlilzation.

Thanks

Your funny Trick... I honestly can say that if I were married I would not be happy knowing my wife was with another man... although the other woman thing i might be able to deal with....... and I wasnt talking about my rates not costing a thing... i said if a dominican was preferred over the Beas Man... then I would be able to get one for them at no cost...
    I agree. I have a double standard. I would want to hot 3-somes and lezbo action but don't know if I would want another guy involved. Not with my wife anyway.

Thanks
    My cousin feels the same way and it is not right if you really think about it.

You are fulfilling your fantasy but you are not allowing your wifey to do the same.

I have done the swinging thing and as long as you communicate with your partner everything should be fine.

Thanks

I agree. I have a double standard. I would want to hot 3-somes and lezbo action but don't know if I would want another guy involved. Not with my wife anyway.

But on the other hand...Culebra... we think your wife is perfect for this situation!

Thanks
    BB will say anything to get into the mix.

You are the ultimate male archetype BrooklynBeas...

Your STRUDEL is your dark lord and master.

LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    BB will say anything to get into the mix.

You are the ultimate male archetype BrooklynBeas...

Your STRUDEL is your dark lord and master.

LOL.

You know im just fuckin around and making a joke out of a wonderful situation... and at the same time is gives me something to do while i sit at my computer on a slow day in the IT dept....

Thanks
    Same here buddy.

Thanks

all's fair in love & sex?

guys -

Yes, I know, i'm just shit lucky to be in the situation i'm in. Can't explain why i deserve it, but, hey go with the flow....

anyway on the 2 guy thing, if you are going to play doubles, you have to be fair, so you can't be just one-way!

by they way, those of you who partiake in Chicas actually are effectively having about 100X the number of 2 guy sex events than we are....

actually, as the old commercial used to go, mikey said "try it you'll like it"!

if you can't undestand that last quote, then you are to young to be reading this!

I'll ask my esposa to post her thoughts on tonights adventure, tomorrow!

Thanks
    We have a few swinger clubs in Atlanta. They are very expensive if you go solo so it best to go as a couple. I have a female friend that wants to go. I will check it out one day and give a report.

You guys might want to check it out when you come to Atlanta.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    I love you.

I think i just peed on myself... i was thinkin the same thing while reading her post and then you wrote that... im really laughing out loud...!!!
    Probably my most sincere post to date. After reading her post, I typed what I was feeling.
    8)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information