Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ...not for guys ONLY!

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    We have a few swinger clubs in Atlanta. They are very expensive if you go solo so it best to go as a couple. I have a female friend that wants to go. I will check it out one day and give a report.

You guys might want to check it out when you come to Atlanta.
    The Trapeze is off the hook. You'll enjoy that one. I went to a party there the week before I went to the DR. I had never been to a place like that. It was mind blowing!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    We have a few swinger clubs in Atlanta. They are very expensive if you go solo so it best to go as a couple. I have a female friend that wants to go. I will check it out one day and give a report.

The Trapeze is off the hook. You'll enjoy that one. I went to a party there the week before I went to the DR. I had never been to a place like that. It was mind blowing!
    So did you have to bring a female along with you to get in gdogg cuz or do they allow single men to enter?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3

So did you have to bring a female along with you to get in gdogg cuz or do they allow single men to enter?
    It was a private party, so I was able to enter solo. There are nights when single men arent allowed. I'll look for the info.

Thanks
    OK so what is the ratio of women to men?

Do they have hookers there to ensure that every STRUDEL will have a pussy to rest in?

Thanks
    Trapeze Atlanta (there's also a location in Ft. Lauderdale):

Trapeze Dress Code
    Proper Attire is Required

Wednesday - Saturday nights
    Nice Shirts & Slacks
    - NO Shorts
    - NO Cut off Jeans
    - NO Sneakers OR Sandals
    - Dress Tee Shirts Only
    LADIES: Always Sexy!

* Sunday nights are casual and anything goes.

Management reserves the right to reject entry based on over all appearance.

To maintain the high standards and reputation that trapeze members enjoy, we ask that everyone adhere to our dress to impress code.

"Upscale Clubwear Only"

Enjoy the hottest, sexiest nights of your life in plush, modern surroundings. Trapeze offers 10,000 square feet of luxury. We're easy to reach and located in an upscale area with plenty of complimentary valet parking.

Thanks
    OK so what is the ratio of women to men?

Do they have hookers there to ensure that every STRUDEL will have a pussy to rest in?
    They don't allow hookers in there. You will immediately get thrown out if you are seen "negotiating". The ratio was about 50/50 the night I was there. If you have any game, you shouldn't have any problem. It's not like you're approaching a lady in the grocery store. They are there for a reason!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: ...not for guys ONLY!

Beas normal rate is 1500 short time and 3000 TLN
    contact info ?
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks

cross reference

see Culebra 002 in Sosua trip Report section for last nights report.

Thanks

That's exactly were I'm going. I problably go in Dec when I get back from the DR.

Thanks

That's exactly were I'm going. I problably go in Dec when I get back from the DR.
    You'll enjoy it. By the way, the food is excellent!! It's a buffet, and it was sooo good the night I was there!

Thanks
    Hi guys,
    Report from last night's sex adventure. Unfortunately it was pretty weak. Culebra and I picked out a chica with a substantial chest (mucho BIG). As we drank, laughed and listened to the music I found couldn't take my eyes off them...I was mesmorized!

Once in the room there was very little forplay which was disappointing (we women ...at least I like that) . The chica took off her shirt and bra and the tits just came pouring out. I dove into them before culebra had the chance. Nipples hard as rocks. I spent a fair amount of time squeezing, sucking and licking! Culebra enjoyed the show.

We moved on to my pussy's needs and that's where it fell apart. The chica either didn't understand 3 somes or was trying so hard to please culebra AND me that she did neither.

We realized this wouldn't be a spectacular night so we just rolled around, rubbed, kissed and licked for a while. The chica mounted culebra and rode him for awhile, but her skills were lacking so I finished the job with my special talent for squeezing my muscles so hard they practically pull the cum right out of him!!!

I was happy we had the experience of the giant tits but was otherwise unfullfilled. Later on culebra satisfied me (no details on the personal stuff).

Tonight is our last night in DR so we hope to spend it with the chica from a couple of days ago....and get the same encounter.

I hope you find the women's point of view of interest.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by culebraesposa
    I finished the job with my special talent for squeezing my muscles so hard they practically pull the cum right out of him!!!
    I luv a women who can do this. Not all can

Thanks
    Thank you culebraesposa...I find your posts fantastically erotic...in spite of the fact that the last encounter wasn't that hot, you still were able to make it come alive for me.

I hope that your next encounter and post take us to unknown heights of Xstacy.

Thanks
    :shock:
    What a woman!
    :P

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Thank you culebraesposa...I find your posts fantastically erotic...in spite of the fact that the last encounter wasn't that hot, you still were able to make it come alive for me.

I hope that your next encounter and post take us to unknown heights of Xstacy.

LMAO.... Your hillarious Sam
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Re: ...not for guys ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman

Beas normal rate is 1500 short time and 3000 TLN
    contact info ?
    Did this guy ask for my digits?

Thanks
    Well you know me BB I want to keep the board entertaining.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information