Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cabana sensacion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    im not saying i dont know where there are cabanas... i do... i was just saying how address in the DR dont help me for shit.... One question i do have it how did my friend pay 1280 pesos for a 4 hour cabana stay and i hear everyone saying 320 pesos... This girl that wanted me to bring her to a cabana also told me it would cost 323 pesos... i spoke about her on a different post... she was hot... unfortunately she told me her age and it was too young so i didnt go....
    ask a dominican for an address, he will never say 'i dont know', he will just point you in some direction, so he is off.....
    as for the prices, they are real: abot 320 for normal, up to the double for executives.
    new york now is BURBUJAS DE AMOR, means lovebubbels...., thats where the 2-story suites are.
    and dont ask chicas their ages, few will tell the truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    im not saying i dont know where there are cabanas... i do... i was just saying how address in the DR dont help me for shit.... One question i do have it how did my friend pay 1280 pesos for a 4 hour cabana stay and i hear everyone saying 320 pesos... This girl that wanted me to bring her to a cabana also told me it would cost 323 pesos... i spoke about her on a different post... she was hot... unfortunately she told me her age and it was too young so i didnt go....
    ask a dominican for an address, he will never say 'i dont know', he will just point you in some direction, so he is off.....
    as for the prices, they are real: abot 320 for normal, up to the double for executives.
    new york now is BURBUJAS DE AMOR, means lovebubbels...., thats where the 2-story suites are.
    and dont ask chicas their ages, few will tell the truth.
    if i think a girl is too young... it doesnt hurt to ask.. sometimes they tell the truth... as it happened in this case...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Re: cabana sensacion

Any UP TO DATE info on this cabana?

Prices still the same? Quality of the place still high? Jacuzzi still work? That sort of thing would be most appricieated.

Cheers

Dan

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar
    Any UP TO DATE info on this cabana?

Prices still the same? Quality of the place still high? Jacuzzi still work? That sort of thing would be most appricieated.

Cheers

Dan
    The prices are better during the week, then weekends, but again there are many cabañas along that strip.

As for the cheapest (but still clean/nice) cabaña in Santiago, it would definitely be Cabañas Turísticas La Alborada Av R Vidal (809) 471-3728 near Ambis. They offer RD$179 4 hour specials during the week.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts

There are a few cabana's driving in that direction.. Hollywood is close to POP and also decent, across the road you can get the girls at the local rancho tipico..

Thanks

I;m looking forward tocoming back to sosua from all the new places i;ve read about ; Iusually stay at one ocean place hopefully its stilveryreasonable if not I wrote to the palace as I met john when I was there in 2003 and he gave me a good rate there ; hopefully I can also run into larry rosen who I know there that bum owes me $100.00 US from my last trip there he told me he'd pay me back in chicago but never did ; I; sware i;lllook this guy up as I heard from John hes in sosua

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by appinboy1950
    I;m looking forward tocoming back to sosua from all the new places i;ve read about ; Iusually stay at one ocean place hopefully its stilveryreasonable if not I wrote to the palace as I met john when I was there in 2003 and he gave me a good rate there ; hopefully I can also run into larry rosen who I know there that bum owes me $100.00 US from my last trip there he told me he'd pay me back in chicago but never did ; I; sware i;lllook this guy up as I heard from John hes in sosua
    Easy there appinboy! A little strange for your first post. I trust that you will contribute to this site in a positive manner and not use it to search for this person. We have very tight rules here so keep that in mind! Other than that, welcome!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by appinboy1950
    If he only owes you 100 US then drop 10 and punt. Lesson well learned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information