Thread: Viking's-Are they worth it?

Thanks

Viking's-Are they worth it?

This is a very interesting thread to me. Between Vikings, Oxygen, Charlies Angels and DR nights it has become apparent that no one here on this board has ever been to any of them. Now, money aside, which is tough in this climate, how do we know if any of them are worth it.

I have trampled the streets of Sosua many a night looking for a hot TLN like most of you forr 1500, I have gone home alone rather than settle for that 5 or 6 rated you just want to throw out after 2 hours. I have also met some beautiful women at Passions and done the TLN there as well. Truth is I was not crazy about the Garden and no other hotels outside of Sosua allow the pussy inside. I also hated driving around drunk and looking for a cab at 4am. Most of the girls do not speak English which is ok with me as I dont speak a word of Spanish.
    I went to Blackbeards for the night, it was also a 5/10 for me, way too many rules and from what I hear there is a mutiny on that Bounty there anyways.

So where to go? There really is not much info as far as reviews go on these high end places. At least I have madly googled and found zip. Unless of course you want to count Penthouse review which is very skewed.

Ae these places B&S? Is this all BBBJ covered? Are all the ruskys mechanical? How is the food? How are the rooms?

So my long winded question is..Has anyone in the forum actually ever been to any of these high end places or has anyone known anyone that has been?

It sounds like fun to me, and I can write off the trip. I will gladly TOFFT next week....
    Thanks in advance for anyone with knowledge and advice.
    Mike

PS...This is not my first post, I just forgot my past info.so new newbie here.

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Dude, everything you just mentioned can be done at Blackbeard's for a 10th of the price.

Some people just have too much money

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Re: Viking's-Are they worth it?

If a package is $2,000 and the guy running it makes the bulk of it, how can it be worth it?

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

So go and give us a full detailed report.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I guess I'll find out if it was money well spent in 38 days. I know it is really expensive, but felt that I had to try it once. I'm also spending time in Sosua and Cabarete, so should have a really good report on my return.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,364 Times in 78,283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad02 View Post
    I guess I'll find out if it was money well spent in 38 days. I know it is really expensive, but felt that I had to try it once. I'm also spending time in Sosua and Cabarete, so should have a really good report on my return.

You will be matched with Dominicas. Many have been with non pros, hookers, students and any other kind you can think of and I don't think any one of us would say $2,000 for a few days would be worth it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Personally, I don't care if they put me with Halle Berry, Jenna Jameson, and Beyonce. It still wouldn't be worth that type of money.

And it's not about being rich or poor. I just don't put that much of a premium on pussy.

But that's a personal opinion. Some guys think that banging quality pussy for a couple of days for $2,000 is a bargain. More power to them.

But my personal experience is that good pussy is a helluva lot cheaper.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Just found out that a lot of the "hot" girls are gone at Charlies Angels.I thought Karina was a hottie, she was taken.
    I kinda gave up on Vikings and Oxygen as neither had people to pick up the phones. Not a good start for me from people who wanna take 5000.00 from me.

The guy at Charlies was very helpful though and send three pics of local Putas all on the 6-7 scale, nothing mind boggling, and certailnly not worth the fee they charge.

I guess you guys are right, it really is not worth it at these all inclusives.
    Having said that, still looking for alternatives that does not entail me walking around drunk on the streets of Sosua and wandering alone at Passions looking for something decent after last call.

Billys is booked untill the 19th of Jan and I only have a few days the first week of Jan. Maybe just go to the capitol and go sightseeing. Man that really sounds boring!
    Thanks again for all the insight from the board.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Just found out that a lot of the "hot" girls are gone at Charlies Angels.I thought Karina was a hottie, she was taken.
    I kinda gave up on Vikings and Oxygen as neither had people to pick up the phones. Not a good start for me from people who wanna take 5000.00 from me.

The guy at Charlies was very helpful though and send three pics of local Putas all on the 6-7 scale, nothing mind boggling, and certailnly not worth the fee they charge.

I guess you guys are right, it really is not worth it at these all inclusives.
    Having said that, still looking for alternatives that does not entail me walking around drunk on the streets of Sosua and wandering alone at Passions looking for something decent after last call.

Billys is booked untill the 19th of Jan and I only have a few days the first week of Jan. Maybe just go to the capitol and go sightseeing. Man that really sounds boring!
    Thanks again for all the insight from the board.
    5000 for a couple of days .Hell fly me down there I will get the girls for you and me and you can save a couple of thousand.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    This is a very interesting thread to me. Between Vikings, Oxygen, Charlies Angels and DR nights it has become apparent that no one here on this board has ever been to any of them. Now, money aside, which is tough in this climate, how do we know if any of them are worth it.

I haven't visited DR yet, but I've mongered in Germany, Dubai, Thailand and different cities in the US. What I noticed is the girls that are allowed to go home or get away from the action are much more open to GFE. But girls like those at Vikings or other AI resorts seem jaded, yes they do give that fake GFE for your top dollar.

Nevertheless the girls that are allow to venture off with you or go back home to their families, seem to have a more enjoyable time with the hobbyists when they return the next day.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

Thread Information