Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHERE TO RENT A ROOM

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Re: WHERE TO RENT A ROOM

Quote Originally Posted by weyland
    ". What is the correct word for a cheap hotel which rents rooms by the hour?

shit hole !!!!!
    oh and if $22usd a night isn't too much I'd get a room at Rocky's to fuck the girls and use the other place"the casa marina beach resort" to sleep and clean up and to keep money,camera,passport and shit like that.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

My next trip will probably be late September and i remember the ridiculous humidity that time of year over there from my trip there in Sept. 2005.

I loved staying at Rocky's in May but AC is a must in Sept. I'd rather not stay at the Europa, and i aint paying $55 a night to stay at Residencial. What's the deal with Rocky's condos? Anyone experience? How many are there as i'll be down there with my cousin and a buddy. The price seems reasonable. My only real concern is location. Where the hell are they? How far from the strip/beach?
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego
    My next trip will probably be late September and i remember the ridiculous humidity that time of year over there from my trip there in Sept. 2005.

I loved staying at Rocky's in May but AC is a must in Sept. I'd rather not stay at the Europa, and i aint paying $55 a night to stay at Residencial. What's the deal with Rocky's condos? Anyone experience? How many are there as i'll be down there with my cousin and a buddy. The price seems reasonable. My only real concern is location. Where the hell are they? How far from the strip/beach?
    Juan El G,

Rockys has several condos in "The Tradewinds". I've stayed there several times and also in "The Palms" condo's next door. It is a 10 minute walk to the SharkBar/Classicos/Rockys intersection, and a 15 minute walk to the beach.

The Tradewinds is located just off the main Highway to Caberete (one block south of Pedro Clisante). This is a view of the Tradewinds (pink building) from the highway.

Here is another shot of the Tradewinds complex. They have a nice pool there plus a laundry room.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ErikS For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

i've stayed there twice and will again in july...very nice accomodations.

great pics and directions eriks!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

The trade winds are nice. I have stayed there 4 times and once at the Palms. You get used to the location. A little more walking and lots of motos at night. But it is nice to by away from the noise of the main strip.

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Thanks for the info, fellas.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CARLOS7444
    Where is it possible to rent a room for a night at a good price.
    I stay in a resort no chicas allowed, so i'm searching for a place when i need some privacy. Can somebody give some info about places and the price in Sosua and how things work overthere?
    Thanks for researching!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks

Hi All,

I've been reading this thread and I am also considering staying at the Casa Marina and then renting a room at Rocky's or the Calypso as needed. Do the resort's let you come and go as you please, especially as they probably know a single guy is mongering when not on the premises?

Thanks,
    coolnight

Thanks

Hey guys, thanks for the info. I am thinking about staying here...

what is security like here?

can you go directly into rooms or is there a walk of shame?

Who checks cedulas or no check? In which case you are a bit more at mercy of a potentially screwed up chica...safes in the room?

TIA!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by coolnight
    Hi All,

I've been reading this thread and I am also considering staying at the Casa Marina and then renting a room at Rocky's or the Calypso as needed. Do the resort's let you come and go as you please, especially as they probably know a single guy is mongering when not on the premises?

Thanks,
    coolnight
    The resorts let you go as you please.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by concarne
    Hey guys, thanks for the info. I am thinking about staying here...

what is security like here?

can you go directly into rooms or is there a walk of shame?

Who checks cedulas or no check? In which case you are a bit more at mercy of a potentially screwed up chica...safes in the room?

TIA!
    There are no cedula checks at Trade Winds, and also you might want to take a motoconcho at night instead of walking, in the day time you can walk it is much more safer than night.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information