Thread: Been Awhile

Thanks

Been Awhile

I'm working on a boat with a very,very slow internet speed and can't read the threads like I know I should (and would if I could) so please understand.

I have an extra week before my Asia trip and am going to cash in a Jetblue freebie to somewhere in DR. I've been numerous times and have wanted to go back but haven't in a few years. I don't even know what's open there anymore. I'm hoping someone might have a minute and let me know what's up with mid-range hotels(Field of Dreams,New Garden,Europa?), in Sosua,POP. What are the women of negotiable affection getting these days?

Is Boca Chica worth a look now?

I'm not a newbie and I speak Spanish but I don't have much time. I work til Friday and fly on Monday and am only spending 5 days and I cant spend much time online.

God bless broadband. Drinks are on me. Thanks in advance

bmag

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bmag For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Re: Been Awhile

Quote Originally Posted by bmag View Post
    I'm working on a boat with a very,very slow internet speed and can't read the threads like I know I should (and would if I could) so please understand.
    I have an extra week before my Asia trip and am going to cash in a Jetblue freebie to somewhere in DR. I've been numerous times and have wanted to go back but haven't in a few years. I don't even know what's open there anymore. I'm hoping someone might have a minute and let me know what's up with mid-range hotels(Field of Dreams,New Garden,Europa?), in Sosua,POP. What are the women of negotiable affection getting these days?
    Is Boca Chica worth a look now?

I'm not a newbie and I speak Spanish but I don't have much time. I work til Friday and fly on Monday and am only spending 5 days and I cant spend much time online.

God bless broadband. Drinks are on me. Thanks in advance

bmag

Forget the trip buy a new computer lol.....Just fucking with you were are you flying in pop,sti,sdq??? are you renting a car??? In sosua they start at 3000 you said you speak a lil spanish so you can get that down to 1500 here is a list of the hotels. Boca Chica has cheaper women and a better beach but that's it you will have a better time in sosua I think holla back brother......

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...t=sosua+hotels

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks Dondi
    Thats what I'm looking for. I usually go to the north coast and will pick a hotel from that list. I had fun for a few days once in Boca Chica and have always thought about going back but will save that for the future.
    Gonna fly to POP now and taxi over Sosua. I know things change on the ground often and needed new info.

Satellite internet on boats is excruciatingly slow, slower than dial-up. Thanks again, buy you dinner next week if you're there

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bmag For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

I will be at NG next week if you want to hook up for a beer.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,086 Times in 688 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bmag View Post
    Thanks Dondi
    Thats what I'm looking for. I usually go to the north coast and will pick a hotel from that list. I had fun for a few days once in Boca Chica and have always thought about going back but will save that for the future.
    Gonna fly to POP now and taxi over Sosua. I know things change on the ground often and needed new info.

Satellite internet on boats is excruciatingly slow, slower than dial-up. Thanks again, buy you dinner next week if you're there

I'm not leaving until march 5th but thank's anyway brother enjoy yourself I know you will

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Badabing For This Useful Post:

Thread Information