Thread: Please advise - Punta Cana questions

Thanks

Please advise - Punta Cana questions

I will be in an all-inclusive from 12/4-12/11 in Punta Cana. Believe me, if I had to do it differently, I would. But I am committed so now I need help finding fun from there.

Assuming I plan to use local drivers (versus renting a car) from my all-inclusive, please advise on (1)the best spots to hit (professional girls) including estimated prices in US $$$, (2)the approximate estimated costs to get there and back and (3)who to use for this transportation (including contact info).

Also, what are my options and estimated costs (US dollars please) to get from airport to hotel?

Much appreciated,
    Bretzkey

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    With respect to estimating cost it is always a good practice to over-budget.

For example, if it costs 30US to get from the airport budget 50US...this way you will always have a nice cushion to cover unexpected charges.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts
    What is a Punta Cana and how do i get one?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    What is a Punta Cana and how do i get one?
    I know you are kidding but I will bite...

It is a location (town) in DR.

Thanks
    thought it was a specialty whore

Thanks
    Sorry Brett. Punta Cana is in the middle of no where when it comes to mongering. Most of the workers at the resort come from a town of 85,000 people named Higuey about 50 minutes away. Not sure how much mongering if any is done there. Closest whore town is probally Boca Chica about 2 hours away. Check Boca Chica board or even Santo Dominigo For a day trip. Someone should know where a cabana is to rent by the hour. For whores, most drivers are good at working deal if you do not do spanish that well. Like WSJ said. Budget more than you expect. Gringo prices will be in effect especially when they see you with that all inclusive bracelet on. Good luck.

Thanks

pc

is there a new puta called cana??? hahaha....
    yeah, its desert there when it comes to cueros, sorry buddy, you will have a splendid time working on your suntan.ut who knows, perhaps you ll discover a new source, we would all be looking forward to that.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: pc

Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    is there a new puta called cana??? hahaha....
    yeah, its desert there when it comes to cueros, sorry buddy, you will have a splendid time working on your suntan.ut who knows, perhaps you ll discover a new source, we would all be looking forward to that.
    There is definitely a whore house (err I mean night club) in Higuey. I will have the name when I return from my trip down this weekend.

Of course if you speak Spanish and maybe even dance (or either) then just go to Higuey and you will find many not-a-putas looking for salon money.

Thanks
    I guess you will be able to get the TLN from a regular chica and get that PSE to boot.

Thanks
    So Don, guess i was wrong and Higuey will be mongerish. He should take the all inclusive wrist band off before going cause he will be sticking out Gringo bad enough without it. Fair taxi each way for gringo price should be about 25us each way. Regular DR price 1/4 th of that. Brett, get to resort area, mingle with other single or disgruntled married dudes, Pitch in and go for a dudes night out.. I would rent hotel room for day ( probally 25us ) find chica, bang and bbbjcim, pay as little as possible, tell her to screw, get another and repeat as often as possible till it is time to go back to Puta Cana. Oh Punta Cana. What is a Punta Cana and how do i get one. If Higuey is cheap i may do all inclusive but pick up girl before i check in. Book for two. Sign her in with me. Bang her for the night. Cut off wrist band. Take her back to Higuey in rented car. Get new chica. Go to store. Get schotch tape and tape cut wrist band on new chica and repeat the proccess daily. I am sure chicas in inland towns will be happy just to spend the day at an all inclusive. Definately, check in with chica as girlfriend and get that extra bracelet. Remember money talks in the DR.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts
    CENSORED

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    Punta Cana has a club called La Punta with everything you need.
    Will this "establishment" be able to satisfy even my desires both subtle and gross?

:?:

Thanks
    wsj, i am sure monger hell would have trouble taking care of your desires and fetishes.

Thanks
    Oh that I have no doubt, but I am thinking that Satan should be able to keep me interested for at least a century before I am bored.

Thanks
    SATAN ENTERTAIN YOU. YA RIGHT. SATAN BORES YOU!!!!!!!!!!! The Godess lolita is more your speed.

Thread Information