View Poll Results: Who are your favorite 5?

Voters
135. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ibel/Ivette

16 11.85%
  • Yohanni/Yohanny

31 22.96%
  • Cristal

17 12.59%
  • Karina

3 2.22%
  • Johana

16 11.85%
  • I usually stay in sosua

38 28.15%
  • Hilda

18 13.33%
  • Sayda (BlueDevil)

5 3.70%
  • Chica Loca (psriches)

6 4.44%
  • Ibel, Escarlett, Miel, Barbie Doll, cant remember other names (yourmomma999)

10 7.41%
  • Ellie (skynyrd)

5 3.70%
  • Sirentia (Revolutionrock77)

4 2.96%
  • Luisa and India and Hilda and Scarlett and Leonela (eastcoastallstar)

3 2.22%
  • Jayman and El Drunko (TropicBob)

4 2.96%
  • Esmeralda (sonrisa)

4 2.96%
  • Yosi, Annie, Rosi, MaryIsabel (Roy)

4 2.96%
  • this is a very old post in terms of chica age and most mentioned above are well past their prime (whynotme)

3 2.22%
  • Kathryn (rookie44)

5 3.70%
  • Luchi (Revolutionrock77)

3 2.22%
  • Giselle (Revolutionrock77)

5 3.70%
  • July 2010 Katherine, Yohanni, Alex, Cristal, Rosey (rookie44)

0 0%
  • MIEL (xmendave)

3 2.22%
  • Kenya (downtowner)

8 5.93%
  • marolin (salg2004)

1 0.74%
  • Sheyla (rookie44)

5 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Re: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    That is why i am passing on BB from now on. I saw this female on my first trip to BB. Lillybeth is very nice for sure. But not too many like her there. I am sticking with Sosua from now on. More choices with booty there.
    I am with you on that. I'm not sure whats not to like about her? Had a great session with her recently and would do it again in a heart beat!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

im so glad i changed my mind about going to black beards specially after seeing these pictures. they are not ugly women. but definitley not what im looking for...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

I really don't get the attraction to BB's. I've read the reports, looked at the bikini party pics and even seen jayman's videos but do not see the appeal, even for a weekend. Excluding the, lukewarm, jacuuzi everything else can easily be duplicated for much less money and better accomodation if you choose the villa route instead. I even went there one afternrrn and had a beer at the bar...never again!
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Laughing Re: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

Ok,

I'd drink there again but cannot see how I would not be bored out of my mind in a day or two....I was NOT blown away by the quality of the chicas either...and did I Mention the road!???!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have never been to the DR, at all. Im headed there for the first time on August 1st until August 11th with a good friend of mine from when we were in the Army. When we first booked for our vacation we chose black beards for the entire trip.
    I started getting some news letters and emails with all the stories and pictures of the place and, I got to thinking. first of all i was not very impressed with the selection of women available. I think there were a few that were good looking. anyway, I had booked 9 nights in a double deluxe room for me and my buddy. the total was going to be US$ 1033 for just the room. I think they told me cab fare would have been around US$40 from pop to the resort. I sent them an email and asked them if they would allow their guest to bring in outside chicas. The reply i got was pretty much them saying in a round about way that they really look down on you bringing in anyone thats not hanging around the place. that was a turn off for me.
    The next thing i started thinking about was, after reading some things online i got the picture that black beards in sort of secluded? i may be wrong i have no clue in reality. i definitly was not going to want to Go to another country and just spend 9 nights sitting around a hotel. Im sure taking cabs places from black beards was going to add up. So... what i did was got back online and found this here forum. Thats when i started looking into sosua. After reading some of the post the guys on here have made, I decided to cancel my reservations and bb's.
    I found a hotel called Rockys blues bar and hotel and, took a look at their website. I called them and talked to rick personally ( I guess he's the owner?) he told me that he could accomodate us for the nights we wanted from the 1st till the 11th in a 2 bedroom condo. The cost of the condo is going to be US$ 450 for the first week! An additional US$ 150 for the 2 extra nights and a US$ 30 cleaning fee would be added to the 450 but the cleaning fee was included with the 150 for the other 2 nights! Already I saved $US 400 just by canceling bb's.
    He also told us that he is going to pick us up from pop and bring us back to pop free of charge because we are staying more than a week with him! That saves money again by not having to pay the $40 or 50 cab fare from pop to bb's to and from. I also get the idea that from rockys all the nightlife/chicas and, partying is all within walking distance? im not sure of that but it sure sounds that way. SO... there again saving money on cab fares. ya know, Im not a cheap skate or anything im just trying to point out how much money can be saved by hitting up sosua as opposed to bb's. One other thing i forgot to point out about bb's was... They sent me an email explaining the (SET) prices fo the chicas there at the place. i cant remember for sure but, i think it was 1500rd for st and 3000 for all night (non negotiable.) Hell, the guys on here are saying in sosua you can get them all night for 2000rd for all night maybe less if you play your cards right. Not to mention the vast selection as opposed to bb's. At rockys he says you can bring as many chicas as you want to your room whenever you want. I like that because for some reason I have this feeling that I payed for the room so I should be able to have whoever I want in it. Right? At least thats my way of thinking. Do you rent a car and pay extra to the rental company to have passengers??? Hell no, ha ha. you get my drift? are you picking up what im throwing down?
    I just thought I'd share this info. Im not trying to change anyones mind about going to black beards after all I guess it just all depends on what your looking for in your vacation. I wanna make the most of it. Not be stuck at some resort having to pay everytime I wanna leave and get back to my room and then be subjected to have intercourse with the select few chicas there. For me sosua seems like what we are looking for. it has everything, women, partying drinking and freedom to roam. So thats my spill. 22 days and sosua here I come!!!!

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: 01/2009 - What is you top 5 favorites at Blackbeards

You made a great choice to change to Rocky's! I too stayed there my first trip over 6 years ago

Rick is a great host and will look after you.

Have a great trip!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    I found a hotel called Rockys blues bar and hotel and, took a look at their website. I called them and talked to rick personally ( I guess he's the owner?) he told me that he could accomodate us for the nights we wanted from the 1st till the 11th in a 2 bedroom condo. The cost of the condo is going to be US$ 450 for the first week! An additional US$ 150 for the 2 extra nights and a US$ 30 cleaning fee would be added to the 450 but the cleaning fee was included with the 150 for the other 2 nights! Already I saved $US 400 just by canceling bb's.

He also told us that he is going to pick us up from pop and bring us back to pop free of charge because we are staying more than a week with him! That saves money again by not having to pay the $40 or 50 cab fare from pop to bb's to and from. I also get the idea that from rockys all the nightlife/chicas and, partying is all within walking distance? im not sure of that but it sure sounds that way. SO... there again saving money on cab fares. ya know, Im not a cheap skate or anything im just trying to point out how much money can be saved by hitting up sosua as opposed to bb's.
    Wise choice, but you do realize that Rocky's hotel and the condos are in two totally different locations. The condos are a much longer walk away, which may be irritating to you...especially at night. Either way, much better than Blackbeards (in my opinion).

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

no i did not realize that they were in 2 seperate locations. how much further of a walk to all the action? i've never been. oi just knew i dident wanna go to black beards

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonew View Post
    no i did not realize that they were in 2 seperate locations. how much further of a walk to all the action? i've never been. oi just knew i dident wanna go to black beards
    Rocky's isn't listed on the map, but it's just south of Orchidee (Pedro Clisante/Dr. Rosen). You will be staying in Trade Winds (bottom right of map) if I understand you correctly. I've stayed next to TradeWinds (The Palms) a couple of times. It's doable, just not as close as you're thinking it is.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Rocky's isn't listed on the map, but it's just south of Orchidee (Pedro Clisante/Dr. Rosen). You will be staying in Trade Winds (bottom right of map) if I understand you correctly. I've stayed next to TradeWinds (The Palms) a couple of times. It's doable, just not as close as you're thinking it is.

Click to see pic
    If you walk fast (no reason to do that cuz you miss chicas) its 10 - 20min. Big range cuz I walk nyc fast but there are sooo many good places between the 2 it may take hours if you hit passioines or cub libre or secrets...get the point LOL.

Like Gdogg said its doable and there is soo much to see between the 2 places the walk or moto won't matter.
    It aint over till I am done!!!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well thats some good info on the distance topic. Thanks for the input everyone. I just emailed rockys and rick replied to me that the condos we are staying in is 10 minutes walking he also said that there are some motoconcho guys sitting just outside the entrance to the condos that will take to to the heart of the action for about 25 pesos during the day. and 50 pesos at night.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have been to BB's and was looking to go back to the DR, but did not want to be so far away from everything.... Sousa sounds very good. Any suggestions for a place to stay with A/C that is close to all the action for chicas, food, that is chica friendly and possible close to the beach. I am also not into the passions type of club, so are there local bars that I could find chicas hanging out?

I thought BB's was great, some of the chicas were good, always found some that were to my liking but was not much else to do when I was not with a chica, and some did not provide the best service.

Any help would be great.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shue07 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

The New Garden hotel is the place to stay close to all and chica friendly with a/c and discounted rate for ISOC members here. I was just there in June.

Quote Originally Posted by shue07 View Post
    I have been to BB's and was looking to go back to the DR, but did not want to be so far away from everything.... Sousa sounds very good. Any suggestions for a place to stay with A/C that is close to all the action for chicas, food, that is chica friendly and possible close to the beach. I am also not into the passions type of club, so are there local bars that I could find chicas hanging out?

I thought BB's was great, some of the chicas were good, always found some that were to my liking but was not much else to do when I was not with a chica, and some did not provide the best service.

Any help would be great.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any help would be great.
    Hotels:
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...ad.php?t=83905

You'll find many hotels close to the beach. And getting rid of chicas may be a problem, but finding them? Not an issue.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 320 Posts

Any help would be great.
    When you go to Sosua and come back and reread this post, you are going to enjoy a real good laugh! Try New Garden and enjoy your trip!

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to macula For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post

Click to see pic
    Nice map. But where is the chica action in relation to the hotels?

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Marky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Right where Hotel Central is the main night time bars are.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,329 Times in 1,057 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marky View Post
    Everywhere lol

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to insular For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by insular View Post
    Everywhere lol
    Cool

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Marky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Im there at the end of the month I have my sights on this chick. Can't Wait....

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH Yeahhhhhhhhh it's the Macho Man"

- Randy Savage.....

40. The Following User Says Thank You to ezno130 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information