Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Classicos Observations

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Classicos Observations

Shit, we were out there during Semana Santa, possibly the worst monger weekend out there and we still got it poppin!!!!

It's what you make it, the way I look at it, even if there is 10 to 1, 10 guys to 1 chica, that chica is coming with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Exactly, I have never seen it bad, even when my last trip of 5 nights and it rained every single day and night, the strip was still going strong. They just hit a bad luck of nights.
    I've offended you.....goood

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks

who knows?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nugg View Post
    who knows?
    I know.

I hold Chica Interviews at my table at the bottom of the steps from 10 till 11:30pm.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Since this thread got bumped up, i thought id add my 2 cents on my observations from feb 13th to the 20th.

Possibly 1.3 chicas to every 1 man. Close to even. I noticed not many Flacitas in there. Cj can attest to this. If you like the bigger boned ones and phat asses, Classicos is the place.

And just another observation of mine is that i think the chicas that go to Classicos, feel they are better then the rest and actually want more and probably are harder to negotiate with.

But it is a must do on every mongers to do list. Just the atmosphere alone is fantastic. Even if you cant dance, its hard to just stand there and not at least wiggle your butt

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

The vibe of Classicos has changed each of my three trips:

July 08: (Wed - Sat) The first night was bananas - lived up to all the hype. By Saturday it was a ghost town - the crowds actually got smaller -
    although there were a lot of guys in town for the 4th of July weekend.
    Club closed at 1 or 2 am, and Everyone made the trek up the street to Afterone.

October 08: (Wed - Sat) Definitely more lively and crowded compared to July. Closed at 2 AM - then the usual trek to A1.

February 09 (Mon - Fri) - for my taste - definitely the most liviest I've seen the crowd. Extended hours have killed off the competition, namely A1 and there's something about Latinos that doesn't really move me.
    On my last night there I would say 2 to 1; maybe even 3 to 1 - chicas vs. guys. In terms of "dymes" - "10s" - "stunnas" - you have to do a little bit of work.

I'm not especially into the flaca or petite types - so some some of the more luscious botty that was bouncing around was fine with me. Even made a big booty convert of CAINER & THEO for a night or two...I can be so bad...!

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

you were there the week of new years? maybe that is why the ratio was so poor? I think during the non holiday season it is much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Well it will probably get better I am sure the Chica Gravevine is in full effect.I was talking to one lastnight and her Amica told her to get there that there were plenty of guys there.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

I agree with CarolinaJack. Feb 09 there were many many more girls to guys. Girls of all kinds and for all likings.
    trEPP33

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Who's in Sousa right now? Ill be there tomorrow. Im looking to hang with some guys from NY. I'm staying at new garden....

Thanks

i ate lunch today at rockys with 4 guys with new your accents. said they'd be a the new garden all week. all else fails, go to the shark bar and introduce yourself to lou. retired nypd

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rugby.1 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rugby.1 View Post
    i ate lunch today at rockys with 4 guys with new your accents. said they'd be a the new garden all week. all else fails, go to the shark bar and introduce yourself to lou. retired nypd
    I know you said you really aren't into the wild nightlife...but you gotta go up those stairs into Classicos. It's quite a sight.

Come to the Dark Side....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

The upstairs disco is the Dominican Towering Inferno waiting to happen. I prefer Latino's Club.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Shit, we were out there during Semana Santa, possibly the worst monger weekend out there and we still got it poppin!!!!

It's what you make it, the way I look at it, even if there is 10 to 1, 10 guys to 1 chica, that chica is coming with me.
    Now that's do or die......
    Get-at-em eastcost....

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HAMMERHEAD For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,745 Times in 562 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    The upstairs disco is the Dominican Towering Inferno waiting to happen. I prefer Latino's Club.
    I stuck to Latino's last trip and only went up to Classico's once and the music was so loud it hurt. Seriously at least you can have a conversation in Latino's and it was less crowded with plenty of chicas between there and the bar outside.
    "The only known aphrodisiac is variety."

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pacoloco For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

I like El Flow even better because the drinks are cheaper! 85RD Jumbo Presidentes makes for a cheap night!
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Never buy a jumbo for a chica. She will take two sips, let it get warm, and want you to order another. If you get a jumbo, get cups and pour for the chicas. You'll save even more.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

I was in Sousa Jan 15-25 and classicos was the happening spot. It doesn't get busy until 11:30-12:00 and I would say that it had 10 chicas to 1 guy. You could have your pic of anything. Every night around 2:00-2:30 a whole new flock would show up. Many of these in the 8-9 range. I think they were getting off their regular jobs in POP or someplace and heading to classicos as it was open until 5:00 or so.

I do agree that with classicos staying open later that it has killed off the competition some.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Never buy a jumbo for a chica. She will take two sips, let it get warm, and want you to order another. If you get a jumbo, get cups and pour for the chicas. You'll save even more.
    Have to use the cups. Buying a jumbo for me means about the same thing as it will get warm long before I finish it.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Funny you mention that. Not many people think about an exit plan.

By the way, Welcome back!

I have often wondered about a rear exit, but always forget to look. Does anybody know if one exists? In an emergency, you could toss a table thru one of the large plate glass windows, then jump down, breaking both ankles. But you be alive. Hopefully it's safety-glass.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

VERY GOOD POINT! I thought i was the only one who felt that way.

Moshy as my witness, i go into a freak state of Monk like Panic if i am up there more than 15 minutes and if its packed wall to wall.......

Me and the Moshy usually just walk around up there once or twice during the evening, then w mainly hang outside near the main steps and watch the chica march back and fourth between the clubs.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Funny you mention that. Not many people think about an exit plan.

By the way, Welcome back!

I have often wondered about a rear exit, but always forget to look. Does anybody know if one exists? In an emergency, you could toss a table thru one of the large plate glass windows, then jump down, breaking both ankles. But you be alive. Hopefully it's safety-glass.
    Chair my ass...I'm tossing one of those fat ugly chicas always hawking for beers - not only does she break the glass...but she provides a good cushion below for when I jump.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information