Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Club

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

New Club

There is a new place in Sosua. It located inside the Parisio del Colon hotel.

The place is advertised on the radio as a high-class Cabana with the chicas on premises (I'm not sure, but I think they live there).

I have not been there but my intel says the prices are as follow:

$5000RD for chicas on premises (I have no idea if this is for 1 hour or 1 day)

$200RD for a Presidente

Unfortunately, my next trip is going to be to the Capital, so I won't get a chance to check it out.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Re: New Club

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post

The place is advertised on the radio as a high-class Cabana with the chicas on premises (I'm not sure, but I think they live there).

$200RD for a Presidente

Unfortunately, my next trip is going to be to the Capital, so I won't get a chance to check it out.
    Maybe i will check it out.but for 5000 peso either way I won't be Screwing anything.There is a thread who is winning the Monger or the Chica's .Looks like the out sourcing is starting to hit here,Looks like that fuckin CAFTA."No where to run.No where to hide"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Maybe i will check it out.but for 5000 peso either way I won't be Screwing anything.There is a thread who is winning the Monger or the Chica's .Looks like the out sourcing is starting to hit here,Looks like that fuckin CAFTA."No where to run.No where to hide"
    You could run to Colombia (fly) and hide there for a week or two.

The casas are 25,000-50,000 COP, which is about $12.50-$25.00, for an hour.

Overnights can be had for 100,000 COP, which is about $50.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    You could run to Colombia (fly) and hide there for a week or two.

The casas are 25,000-50,000 COP, which is about $12.50-$25.00, for an hour.

Overnights can be had for 100,000 COP, which is about $50.
    Hey.I gotta get my game up to par with that. I've been reading that thread.I gotta admit with a liitle amusement.Just a little personal internal joke.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Hey.I gotta get my game up to par with that. I've been reading that thread.I gotta admit with a liitle amusement.Just a little personal internal joke.
    All you need is some Spanish and a wingman who's been there before and doesn't yell out the window of the taxi "Hola Putas!!"

Right Jimmy?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    All you need is some Spanish and a wingman who's been there before and doesn't yell out the window of the taxi "Hola Putas!!"

Right Jimmy?
    $150 an hour.I would stay here.Freakin Americans.Gotta get hugh profits, Just Gotta screw everything up.I read a very interestinf thread from Rocky. Talking about Sosua Before Amricans changed thins. Back when there were nothing but dirt roads.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Huge profits? Where? In sosua? As jimmy posted most new businesses in Sosua change hands in less than a year. Which american owned businesses in sosua make huge profits?
    Shark Bar? ;-) Yeah Lou is a ty**** ringing in millions in profit.

Any monger destination gets worse over time the more people find out about it. Ask Mrhappy what Boca was like in the hey day. Ask him about all the casas in santo domingo 20 years ago. Once word gets out on any destination more customers come down. More casual visitors visit because the place is more famous. Rio is still a great place but pales in comparison to how it was years ago. Same for San Jose and any other monger destination.

I don't know what business you are in, but in mine. . . .profit is good.

$150 an hour.I would stay here.Freakin Americans.Gotta get hugh profits, Just Gotta screw everything up.I read a very interestinf thread from Rocky. Talking about Sosua Before Americans changed thins. Back when there were nothing but dirt roads.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

$200RD for a Presidente

People in hell want icewater.....

I get such a kick out of these clowns that open these high$$ places. They actually think guys are going to come in and throw their money around.

Remember the place on Pedro Clisante that was opened by the guy that had the VooDoo? How long did that last? And it wasn't even that expensive.

Give these guys a month or so. They're gonna get tired of sitting there night after night, watching guys walk in, look around, and walk out.

I've seen it a million times..............
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 02-01-2009 at 12:09 PM.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

5000RD ?? Thats a JOKE right??

Hell Im gonna break out my "NO CIEN" shirt I bought at Zona Blue in Costa Rica and wear in next week !!!!!
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Is this the K-Cita which Eddy mentions here? Eddy is a sensible poster on DR1 (I believe he is the former owner of Eddy's Sports Bar) so I was wondering why no-one else had mentioned the place he refers to.

http://www.dr1.com/forums/720196-post41.html

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,409 Times in 78,294 Posts

I have been quoted prices as high as 400,000 TLN while I was in Colombia but after chatting about where I have been in that country, the prices drop very fast to the 200,000 range and then as I tell them I usually pay 100,000 they realize that I know my way around and most come down to that price.

They like to be entertained also and if they can have a great time and pay, they are all in.

100,000 is $43. They pay their own taxi many times.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skynyrd View Post
    5000RD ?? Thats a JOKE right??

Hell Im gonna break out my "NO CIEN" shirt I bought at Zona Blue in Costa Rica and wear in next week !!!!!
    Some will pay it, many others won't.

Thanks

I did have a look inside while they were still preparing it, they were waiting for AC - for the last month or so ! Very small bar but quite a few large rooms. It is quite off the main strip so I wonder who is going to drop by with those prices. To be honest I'm not sure what their client base is going to be and who they are going to compete with, only time will tell.

Keep us posted....

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Believe it or not, but mongers are paying it!!! Verdad!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

alot of guys out there with a lot of money. I have a couple for friends that make over the 1/4 mil mark....they drop $500 a night when they go out on the town here. So, they travel with their wives...take a quick side trip...get a top notch chica (asuming they are top notch)....5000 rd is nothing to them. They go back to there wives with a big grin on their faces....we here at isoc are just a drop in the ocean of mongers. Remember, there are more part time mongers than full timers...guys that travel once a year, maybe once every 2 years...a good time with no sense of what the real rates are. Nor do they care.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    alot of guys out there with a lot of money. I have a couple for friends that make over the 1/4 mil mark....they drop $500 a night when they go out on the town here. So, they travel with their wives...take a quick side trip...get a top notch chica (asuming they are top notch)....5000 rd is nothing to them. They go back to there wives with a big grin on their faces....we here at isoc are just a drop in the ocean of mongers. Remember, there are more part time mongers than full timers...guys that travel once a year, maybe once every 2 years...a good time with no sense of what the real rates are. Nor do they care.
    True, the money means nothing to them. I've never been one to cry about mongers upsetting the price structure because it never affected me at all. I just find it funny because those same "top notch" chicas can be had for 1500-2000 pesos. In fact it's because of these high roller mongers dropping big dough that enables the same chica to accept my 1500 TLN when times are hard!! So i actually thank them!!

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    True, the money means nothing to them. I've never been one to cry about mongers upsetting the price structure because it never affected me at all. I just find it funny because those same "top notch" chicas can be had for 1500-2000 pesos. In fact it's because of these high roller mongers dropping big dough that enables the same chica to accept my 1500 TLN when times are hard!! So i actually thank them!!
    That is very interesting...never quite looked at it that way.
    I have had the same experience as you...I don't seem to feel the effect either. Once you have the knowlege and learn to apply it, Sosua can be a fine place to hunt.

btw, nice meeting you...ever though it was short.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ram For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post

And now that the recession has hit, many guys that made that money and lost their jobs don't even have 1.000 pesos for a chica.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Ram

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Never met a chica in Sosua that I'd pay $5000RD. And I doubt that this club will last long if that's what they're asking.

It'd be different if we were talking about Santiago or the the Capital because 10+s are prevalent there (though I don't pay that much even there). But Sosua just doesn't see many chicas of that caliber.

This establishment isn't the first to roll into town and try to jack up the going rates in order to make a quick a quick profit. And they won't be the last. But I agree with the poster that stated that this spot won't be this expensive for long.

Even with clueless newbies and guys with tons of cash patronizing this joint, it won't be able to compete with the action on Pedro Clisante.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Huge profits? Where? In sosua? As jimmy posted most new businesses in Sosua change hands in less than a year. Which american owned businesses in sosua make huge profits?
    Shark Bar? ;-) Yeah Lou is a ty**** ringing in millions in profit.

Any monger destination gets worse over time the more people find out about it. Ask Mrhappy what Boca was like in the hey day. Ask him about all the casas in santo domingo 20 years ago. Once word gets out on any destination more customers come down. More casual visitors visit because the place is more famous. Rio is still a great place but pales in comparison to how it was years ago. Same for San Jose and any other monger destination.

I don't know what business you are in, but in mine. . . .profit is good.
    First of all I don't give a damn about what Business you are In all you do is brag about it and yourself what ever I make is enough for me but I'm not fuckin greedy That what I liked about that fuckin Country the innocence of the people .But some people will fuck anything up for their own fuckin greed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information