Thread: Where to go in/by Punta Cana?

Thanks

Where to go in/by Punta Cana?

Going to Puta Cana area with gf, gonna have a couple of days to my self at the end, she has family there, and is staying a couple of weeks, and I'm going "golfing" by myself for a couple of days. I was thinking of going to SD or Sosua, but don't want a long drive, Whats close by for a couple (2-3) days of mongering? I can rent a car or taxi for a short run, but I'd like to (don't have to) fly back out of puj. I know theres nothing like SD or Sosua close by, but I speak enough spanish to get by, and Its not my first time there. (DR)
    Condo, or hotel would work, pool & close beach preferably.

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wansome For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Re: Where to go in/by Punta Cana?

Quote Originally Posted by wansome View Post
    Going to Puta Cana area with gf, gonna have a couple of days to my self at the end, she has family there, and is staying a couple of weeks, and I'm going "golfing" by myself for a couple of days. I was thinking of going to SD or Sosua, but don't want a long drive, Whats close by for a couple (2-3) days of mongering? I can rent a car or taxi for a short run, but I'd like to (don't have to) fly back out of puj. I know theres nothing like SD or Sosua close by, but I speak enough spanish to get by, and Its not my first time there. (DR)

Thanks
    have you tried to read the board??/

Thanks

Not much on punta cana area??

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

maybe b/c it's not a good whore area.

Thanks

Thanks! Kinda thought that too, but was hopng for some ideas? Even some small/medium towns, i could find a small decent hotel, and go to some local joints and try my luck. Better than flying home without trying?
    Whats the nearest location I might find some action? I saw ( from other posts) there are a couple of strip type clubs in the area, but where could I stay?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Thanks! Kinda thought that too, but was hopng for some ideas? Even some small/medium towns, i could find a small decent hotel, and go to some local joints and try my luck. Better than flying home without trying?
    Whats the nearest location I might find some action? I saw ( from other posts) there are a couple of strip type clubs in the area, but where could I stay?
    You can try Higuey which is the biggest town around Punta Cana.

About an hour drive by car.

There you will find action for cheap and will see the real dominican life.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

A friend of mine was in the same position, went to Punta Cana with the wife and wanted to screw hookers on the side, he ended up heading to Santo Domingo, it's a couple hours drive though.....but well worth it.
    I've offended you.....goood

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,205 Times in 1,563 Posts

a club called Mangu in one of resorts....200 chicas there at night...you can get room ST close by...rooms do get booked up on the weekends by dominicans so plan ahead..
    Just another monger!!
    BBCode

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Thanks
    Besides La Punta and Mangu there are a few freelancers walking around Punta Cana but it's nothing like the other beach towns. The selection is small and expensive (but the Chicas are beautiful, esp. "La Punta") but if you've already secured a place to stay and you've only got a couple days it may be worth staying and playing in Punta Cana. The beaches are very nice there and it's a lot more laid back than the beach/ whore towns of Boca Chica or Sosua/ POP.

If you wish to get into the mongering playoffs with more Chicas and casas than you can possibly do in that short a time then I'd suggest a commuter flight to the Capital. There won't be any beach but most of the hotels have pools and you'll be too tired from all that punani you're going to get to worry about the beach anyway. If you're truly fiending for a dip in the ocean, Boca Chica is a 20 minute taxi ride away.

The commuter terminal at PUJ has regular flights (30 min.) to and from Santo Domingo. These services run from $80US - $100US each way.

http://www.aircentury.com

http://www.caribair.com.do

http://www.takeoffweb.com

http://www.sapair.com

Read up on the Santo Domingo threads.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Thread Information