Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 02/2009 - Introducing - MrMagnum

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Re: 02/2009 - Introducing - MrMagnum

Quote Originally Posted by TNT72 View Post
    If you hadn't been anti-social and introduced yourself to Seville and myself, we could have told you.
    very true. i would have also discovered the pleasure of a nice cold presidente to start the day

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 52,955 Times in 9,807 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    very true. i would have also discovered the pleasure of a nice cold presidente to start the day
    Nothing wrong with anti social.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,334 Times in 6,472 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seņor JDR of Medellin View Post
    Nothing wrong with anti social.
    thats true. im actually much more social on vacation though, i feel more free to interact with people and not care so much what they are thinking. at the time i had seen tnt and seville on my first trip i was kind of intimidated when it comes to board members. coming from the other board i was told isoc guys were not friendly. i got that sense in the beginning too but thanks to hugrad i understand that defense is only up until you were accepted in one way or another by the general population of the board. i didnt think i was there yet.

plus i had no opening or introduction line, other than hey i recognize you guys but you have absolutely no clue who i am...i am mr magnum from isoc!! haha i can only imagine what tnt and seville would have said and how they would have reacted. then again id probably still be sitting at rockys on beer 2937409173992836 with tnt

the board isnt as scary anymore thats for sure. i remember if you posted a pic of an ugly chica they would let your ass have it. if you had a bump in the road dduring your trip, probably not wisest to share it or you may never hear the end of it from guys here i remember those days. its so much nicer and calm on the board now.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave Diaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thats true. im actually much more social on vacation though, i feel more free to interact with people and not care so much what they are thinking. at the time i had seen tnt and seville on my first trip i was kind of intimidated when it comes to board members. coming from the other board i was told isoc guys were not friendly. i got that sense in the beginning too but thanks to hugrad i understand that defense is only up until you were accepted in one way or another by the general population of the board. i didnt think i was there yet.
    13 years I been traveling and 90% of these guys you cross paths with are useless.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 89,168 Times in 10,927 Posts

plus i had no opening or introduction line, other than hey i recognize you guys but you have absolutely no clue who i am...i am mr magnum from isoc!! haha i can only imagine what tnt and seville would have said and how they would have reacted. then again id probably still be sitting at rockys on beer 2937409173992836 with tnt

the board isnt as scary anymore thats for sure. i remember if you posted a pic of an ugly chica they would let your ass have it. if you had a bump in the road dduring your trip, probably not wisest to share it or you may never hear the end of it from guys here i remember those days. its so much nicer and calm on the board now.

I can't count how many times I've had guys come up to me, that I don't know but they've seen me on the board. Let alone how many Seville has had! That's how you meet people. There are some crazy fucking people out there for sure.

There are people that I see here on the board that I look forward to meeting. I knew papirazzi and I would get along great, and we did. There are people I see here on the board that I don't want to spend 2 minutes with.

With lurkers, I give them a chance to show me that I don't want them around me!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I can't count how many times I've had guys come up to me, that I don't know but they've seen me on the board. Let alone how many Seville has had! That's how you meet people. There are some crazy fucking people out there for sure.

There are people that I see here on the board that I look forward to meeting. I knew papirazzi and I would get along great, and we did. There are people I see here on the board that I don't want to spend 2 minutes with.

With lurkers, I give them a chance to show me that I don't want them around me!
    100% of the time the freaks will tell you they are not freaks. 100%, no exceptions.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

100% of the time the freaks will tell you they are not freaks. 100%, no exceptions.
    Yeah. I usually get along better with the guys that realize they are fucked up and can admit/embrace that!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Yeah. I usually get along better with the guys that realize they are fucked up and can admit/embrace that!
    Vida es buena....

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

You're one of them shithead!!

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TNT72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

It's a club I'm honored to be a part of!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post
    It's a club I'm honored to be a part of!
    We call it B o D.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We call it B o D.

Hmmm..........I didn't see that on the promotion policy. It must be in the fine print........

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 53,118 Times in 6,021 Posts

I must have missed something. He seems so normal.
    We don't catch feelings, we catch flights.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarzan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan View Post
    I must have missed something. He seems so normal.
    They all seem normal at first.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seņor JDR of Medellin For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information