Thread: San Francisco de Macoris

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

San Francisco de Macoris

ChicaSeeka had been telling me for some time about a club in San Francisco de Macoris and this past Saturday night, we took our novias to the Calypso. Things started slow around 11 or 12 as the club filled up (similar to Classicos). Good music for dancing, merengue and bachata. When the club filled around 2 am, there were probably a couple hundred people and we were the only gringos in the place. A goodly amount of single chicas as well as about a dozen or more working chicas (3-4 definite lookers and the rest in the 5-6 range) Sometime between 2 and 3 a.m., the dance floor clears out and a strip show starts. The first three chicas (stripped to g-strings) were too heavy to be stripping in public for my taste but the crowd was rowdy and into it. Then for the finale, a big chica does her thing and strips completely. Then some guy sprays cream between her butt cheeks, between her legs and over her toto and up between and all over her tits. She then dances into the crowd and sticks some guy's face in between her tits, then she straddles some other guy's face between her thighs, then she climbs on a third guy and ends up gyrating on him til she flattens him on the floor. This goes on for about 15-20 minutes with her jumping guy after guy (only single guys were at risk) and the crowd going nuts, cheering and laughing. It was entertaining to put it mildly. Chicaseeka tells me there is another strip show on Sunday nights with good looking strippers. All in all, I'd recommend it to anyone looking for some real dominican action.
    And ChicaSeeka turned me on to some nice cabanas there in the area around the club. The one we stayed in was simple but nice and only cost us 500P til 11 a.m. Another was called Eros, nicer and similar cost and another Villa San Francisco was especially nice but I didn't get an all night price.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

Re: San Francisco de Macoris

Koki is the ultimate DR traveler and friend
    We did have a blast that weekend with our gals....
    Too bad it rained us out from attending Carnaval in La vega on Sunday, but over the next few weekends we will be live on the scene all over the country as usual
    That club in Macoris is simililar to Passion and Illussion in Santiago, and all 3 clubs have live strip shows 3-5 nights a week.

We are gonna start a thread in " Friends of BOD " entitled "There is more to the DR than Sosua " so check it out in the future for a wealth of information and photos from around the country...

Damn i am in the DR more than the states and love it
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Kudos! What most folks don't realize is that every town in the DR has it's local "Disco" where one can dance the night away, and usually find some decent local chicks that are willing to keep you company.
    In the past, I have taken a few weeks off each year to drive around the country and hit the majority of the smaller towns.
    It's a lot of fun, and you meet a lot of interesting people. I'm not sure I'd do it with a GF though.
    The biggest pain is usually finding a place to spend the night.
    I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Good stuff. I have not been to SFM in about 9 years. The main bar in town back then was Buffalo. Is this disco in the main town? There was a strip club on the highway on the way to Cotui. I went there with an ex and her cousin one night. Dark ass drive from SFM to Cotui at 3 am!

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    ChicaSeeka had been telling me for some time about a club in San Francisco de Macoris and this past Saturday night, we took our novias to the Calypso. Things started slow around 11 or 12 as the club filled up (similar to Classicos). Good music for dancing, merengue and bachata. When the club filled around 2 am, there were probably a couple hundred people and we were the only gringos in the place. A goodly amount of single chicas as well as about a dozen or more working chicas (3-4 definite lookers and the rest in the 5-6 range) Sometime between 2 and 3 a.m., the dance floor clears out and a strip show starts. The first three chicas (stripped to g-strings) were too heavy to be stripping in public for my taste but the crowd was rowdy and into it. Then for the finale, a big chica does her thing and strips completely. Then some guy sprays cream between her butt cheeks, between her legs and over her toto and up between and all over her tits. She then dances into the crowd and sticks some guy's face in between her tits, then she straddles some other guy's face between her thighs, then she climbs on a third guy and ends up gyrating on him til she flattens him on the floor. This goes on for about 15-20 minutes with her jumping guy after guy (only single guys were at risk) and the crowd going nuts, cheering and laughing. It was entertaining to put it mildly. Chicaseeka tells me there is another strip show on Sunday nights with good looking strippers. All in all, I'd recommend it to anyone looking for some real dominican action.
    And ChicaSeeka turned me on to some nice cabanas there in the area around the club. The one we stayed in was simple but nice and only cost us 500P til 11 a.m. Another was called Eros, nicer and similar cost and another Villa San Francisco was especially nice but I didn't get an all night price.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

That is the one reason I am actually thinking about buying wheels down here. Not for driving around la capital but for trips to small towns etc. I did one recently to Maimon and Bonao and may head there tomorrow and spend the night in Bonao to check out Carnaval etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Kudos! What most folks don't realize is that every town in the DR has it's local "Disco" where one can dance the night away, and usually find some decent local chicks that are willing to keep you company.
    In the past, I have taken a few weeks off each year to drive around the country and hit the majority of the smaller towns.
    It's a lot of fun, and you meet a lot of interesting people. I'm not sure I'd do it with a GF though.
    The biggest pain is usually finding a place to spend the night.
    I'm looking forward to hearing your stories.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    I was in San Francisco de Macoris a few years ago ... I wouldn’t really recommend this place.
    I believe this is a town where many of the top drug dealers came from, and retired to, building ostentatious villas.

Not to be confused with San Pedro de Macoris which is known for producing baseball stars. I am not into baseball but I know who I would rather have for neighbours.

Macorix was a Indian (Taino) chieftain, by the way.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,606 Times in 5,261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I believe this is a town where many of the top drug dealers came from, and retired to, building ostentatious villas.

Not to be confused with San Pedro de Macoris which is known for producing baseball stars. I am not into baseball but I know who I would rather have for neighbours.

Macorix was a Indian (Taino) chieftain, by the way.
    Oops, I was referring to San Pedro, well spotted weyland! I’ve just deleted my post, my fault.

Every self-respected mongering board should have some expert in saints and Christianity like you.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I may actually visit this place my next trip, it seems my new esposa is from this city.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

ChicaSeeka has corrected me, the club is named Caribe not Calypso. I made this same mistake the whole trip, you'd think I'd learn. Tks, C.S.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information