Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the one-legged chica?

Thanks

the one-legged chica?

if you've been to BC you've probably noticed her. in my opinion she is if not the best-looking, one of the best. i saw her with no make-up and she is a real natural beauty. great body as well (except for the leg). anyone been with her? i'd like to, but i feel everyone would be looking at me like: "look at that perv". 8)

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

Re: the one-legged chica?

Quote Originally Posted by Deniro
    if you've been to BC you've probably noticed her. in my opinion she is if not the best-looking, one of the best. i saw her with no make-up and she is a real natural beauty. great body as well (except for the leg). anyone been with her? i'd like to, but i feel everyone would be looking at me like: "look at that perv". 8)
    No such thing as a "perv" in monger land!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts

Mother Goose I FUCKED HER (Andrew Dice Clay Quote) but seriously folks I did fuck the famous one legger in Boca Chica and I even fucked her in my Hamaca all inclusive suite.

Yes you know I have issues...but out of respect I didn't dress her up as a Catholic School Girl...a man has to have some morals.

LOL.

Thanks
    Haven't seen that one but it's been a while since I have been to Boca. I am told that the unusual number of young people with missing limbs is from moto accidents. Makes me nervous, I use them a lot.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mackey
    Haven't seen that one but it's been a while since I have been to Boca. I am told that the unusual number of young people with missing limbs is from moto accidents. Makes me nervous, I use them a lot.
    Play at your own risk mackey...I try never to use a motorconcho...I rather pay Jesus to drive me to the beach or walk, at least I will get there in one piece.

Thanks
    WSJ

I think they look best in white lace. Problem is, when we dress them up they want to keep the outfit. Hell, I need it for the next chica. Explaining this to her tends to make us less than popular.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Mother Goose I FUCKED HER (Andrew Dice Clay Quote) but seriously folks I did fuck the famous one legger in Boca Chica and I even fucked her in my Hamaca all inclusive suite.

Yes you know I have issues...but out of respect I didn't dress her up as a Catholic School Girl...a man has to have some morals.

LOL.
    I've not seen her in while...I thought she might have left the Duarte scene. Last I saw her, she had on the black sheath mini, that came right to the bottom of her very shapely asss. Man, that girl is beautiful!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    One of my fellow monger buddies and I have seriously discussed buying her a prosthetic leg.

http://www.alatheia.com/esp/
    i'm not sure how serious you are, but i'd definitely be willing to make a donation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mackey
    WSJ

I think they look best in white lace. Problem is, when we dress them up they want to keep the outfit. Hell, I need it for the next chica. Explaining this to her tends to make us less than popular.
    You need to bring extras (I tend to have one or two throw-away Catholic School Girl Outfits) but keep the drop dead killa outfit for the "novia" chica.

Thanks

count me in

Quote Originally Posted by Lechero
    One of my fellow monger buddies and I have seriously discussed buying her a prosthetic leg.

http://www.alatheia.com/esp/
    i'm not sure how serious you are, but i'd definitely be willing to make a donation.
    Honest to god, I was thinking about that earlier today, after this thread reminded me of her.The only drawback, is the physical therapy she would need to learn how to use it. But I think it would be a nice way to give someone a life changing opportunity.

Thanks

Life Changing Opportunity???

Ugghhhh.....

Pamela would still be whoring, prosthetic or not. But yes, it would be a nice thing to do.

I just wouldn't expect any freebies or anything.

-Helpmann

Thanks

Re: Life Changing Opportunity???

Quote Originally Posted by helpmann
    Ugghhhh.....

Pamela would still be whoring, prosthetic or not. But yes, it would be a nice thing to do.

I just wouldn't expect any freebies or anything.

-Helpmann
    Actually I left that underlying thought unsaid....having her off her crutches might mean she could be a bit more...uh...available.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,172 Times in 376 Posts

She's gotta try harder

I spotted her in Buraburros(?) disco a couple weeks ago. Although I got caught up with other chicas, I noticed her of course and I'd fuck her despite the, uh, stump factor :shock:

My reasoning is she would probably be trying harder to overcome the natural disadvantage she has with most of the other girls. Also I admire her out there working with what she's got. My dog self says its gotta be warm and wet someplace between shortie and the good foot.

BTW, its good to be in a place where we could actually talk about something like this!

Thanks
    This is a definite on my list. Will let you guys know for sure if I got it. Promise

Willie

Thanks
    I saw her in the Club New Years night. She is fine as hell but I couldn't get over the one leg thing. Has anybody fucked her?. Can you hit it doggy or can she ride a dick with one leg? :shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?

Thanks

picture

Does anyone have a picture? I'd like to see her face.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    :shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?
    LOL ... That s a fucking classic !!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tampabukkake
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    :shock: I wonder which is better or worse, a one leg whore or a midget?
    LOL ... That s a fucking classic !!!!!!!!!
    Midgets. Don't ask me about that in MX. :shock:

Thanks
    You guys are some sick bastards. I kinda wish I would have took the one-legged puta just for the experience.

Thanks
    I don't think I can hit that one legged broad; I know who you guys are talking about.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information