Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Support--non-payment by foreigner

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nuhomet
    Do what every loving Dominican father does....Give them your shoe shine kit and send them to the streets to earn their way at 10 Peso's a pop.
    and then go to the beach and play dominos all day
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    And introduce yourself to mongers as the brother of the girl they are with.......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    And introduce yourself to mongers as the brother of the girl they are with.......
    and then tell them you need 50 pesos so you can buy a cheap bottle of booze... dont forget to call them brother and speak in english the best you can....

on a side note JD... that girl that you tried to hook me up with that had the blond hair the one that only fucks with black dudes... the friend of your X girl .... oh my god... i saw her on the street a couple of times last week and she is sooo fuckin hot... much better then before!

Thanks
    So Isabel is back from Santiago??? Did her cell number still work??? Didn't you get to f*k her?? That girl looks more brazilian or columbina than dominicana......Regretfully I didn't see her back in September. Did see my sorta ex though, even though she was supposed to be living in Santo Domingo now with her mom and handicapped from a horrifying car accident!! LOL!!
    She was a sport about it though and did do me for free, so no hard feelings for me........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    So Isabel is back from Santiago??? Did her cell number still work??? Didn't you get to f*k her?? That girl looks more brazilian or columbina than dominicana......Regretfully I didn't see her back in September. Did see my sorta ex though, even though she was supposed to be living in Santo Domingo now with her mom and handicapped from a horrifying car accident!! LOL!!
    She was a sport about it though and did do me for free, so no hard feelings for me........
    You know she doesnt like white guys...i didnt get to fuck her... when i went to stop her on the street and tapped her on the arm she turned around with a GET THE FUCK OFF ME face... so i didnt say anything... she was pretty dope though... this is one girl i would have given 2000 tln for... thats right i would have doubled my usual price!

Thanks
    Not every male shirks his responsibility after fathering a child...

Thanks
    if things go ahead like this, we all will be compadres soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information