Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Something in La Romana

I was on one of the social networking sites and discovered this

241418_300[1].jpg

She is a pro (or runs a casa).

Here is the text of our conversation.

Me - Hola
    Her — hola mi nombre es carolina estoy al frente de servicio a domicilio something erotic servicio de streapers , masage , sexo si desea alguno de nuestro servicio comunicate al 829-261-0191
    Me - ok, gracias, en Santo Domingo o La Romana?
    Her — la romana
    Me — ok
    Her — yla pàrte este del pais
    Me — ok. Es eso tú foto?
    Her — si pero aun no tenemos la demas fotos de las demas chicasç, pero el servicio es en el pais, puede llamar al 802m puede llamar al 829-261-0191
    Me — Gracias
    I have a feeling that she will be expensive, but if anyone is the area, it might be worth looking into.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Something in La Romana

Call the number some dude picked it up, not a good hhahahahahahahaha

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Yes, I would also guess expensive also. And she'd be cuter if she smiled. Although being the cheap bastard that I am, it would have to be one heck of a smile.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

She looks like she has some asian blood in her. NIce

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

That looks real Good!!

She may be worth a little splurge!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

I'll be in La Romana Wed and Thursday. If I can get away from the novia, I'll ck this hottie out and report back. I'll also be checking out a couple of bars owned by a new friend (related thru the novia). One is in town, a bar called Cachet which is supposed to be a piano bar with onsite chicas like Passions. The other place is a bar restaurant he just bought on Playa Caleta just outside of town. I was there during the day about three weeks ago and he was cleaning it up and painting. Big place with real potential. The owner is a good guy and a smart businessman. Even thought he only had a small bar open on the premises during renovations, he had five chicas there in case someone showed up. I'll be taking pix and will write a report.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    I'll be in La Romana Wed and Thursday. If I can get away from the novia, I'll ck this hottie out and report back. I'll also be checking out a couple of bars owned by a new friend (related thru the novia). One is in town, a bar called Cachet which is supposed to be a piano bar with onsite chicas like Passions. The other place is a bar restaurant he just bought on Playa Caleta just outside of town. I was there during the day about three weeks ago and he was cleaning it up and painting. Big place with real potential. The owner is a good guy and a smart businessman. Even thought he only had a small bar open on the premises during renovations, he had five chicas there in case someone showed up. I'll be taking pix and will write a report.
    This dude is dominican?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    Call the number some dude picked it up, not a good hhahahahahahahaha
    She alluded that it was a MP/Casa. I don't know if she works there or runs it.

Next time, ask for Carolina.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    She alluded that it was a MP/Casa. I don't know if she works there or runs it.

Next time, ask for Carolina.
    Well Just callled again and same dude , asked for Carolina , he said " Yeah this is her house but if you want a salida , you have to deal with me "

Don;t know but i get a bad vibe about this one. Don;t take my word for it since it;s just my opinion but the dude gave me no confidance.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up Re: Something in La Romana

Well Just callled again and same dude , asked for Carolina , he said " Yeah this is her house but if you want a salida , you have to deal with me "

Don;t know but i get a bad vibe about this one. Don;t take my word for it since it;s just my opinion but the dude gave me no confidance.
    Thanks .

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That's enuff to put me off.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    This dude is dominican?
    Yeah, born and raised in La Romana.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KoKi9290 View Post
    Koki, you said you would be in La Romana about a month ago, what did you find out. 5 minutes ago got a call from a buddy, coming down to La Romana from NY to play some golf, told them I may hop a bus and head down for a night is it worth it for me to take that trip in your opionion?

The bus trip from what I gather is about a 2 hr trip, may do it just for the experience anyhow and to chew the fat with the guys. Anybody know anything of interest as far as mongering opps go?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Koki, you said you would be in La Romana about a month ago, what did you find out. 5 minutes ago got a call from a buddy, coming down to La Romana from NY to play some golf, told them I may hop a bus and head down for a night is it worth it for me to take that trip in your opionion?

The bus trip from what I gather is about a 2 hr trip, may do it just for the experience anyhow and to chew the fat with the guys. Anybody know anything of interest as far as mongering opps go?

There are a few mongering spots. I think one was called casa blanca. There is a joint called deseos. Nice chicas but touristy pricing. If there during the day visit Altos De Chavon etc.
    If you want a cool day trip head out to bayahibe and take a catamaran out to isla saona etc.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information