Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 12/04 - Palace Chica Attitude (old Info)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

12/04 - Palace Chica Attitude (old Info)

Seems attitude of Palace chicas are fucking getting out of hand. Some chicas will not come back to Palace cause of stare down or just whore factor of being seen on the ally ( can't even call it a street ) sorry John. Pictures of girls from 3 years ago seem so sweet and fuckable. Now they are bitter and seasoned. Need new young blood. Also, adjust rates. John, need to talk to you about this shit. Boston Jim

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Palace Chica Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman
    Seems attitude of Palace chicas are fucking getting out of hand. Some chicas will not come back to Palace cause of stare down or just whore factor of being seen on the ally ( can't even call it a street ) sorry John. Pictures of girls from 3 years ago seem so sweet and fuckable. Now they are bitter and seasoned. Need new young blood. Also, adjust rates. John, need to talk to you about this shit. Boston Jim
    I have to agree with Guttaman...these chicas have been getting a little rougher. Alot of bad behavior is being tolerated.

Sometimes I think John should get rid of them.

Guttaman...have you seen or heard anything new that might have prompted you to post this?

Thanks
    Just the fact that mongers are constantly being called cheap for not wanting to spend 1500dr for short time with these girls. I was there for a week last month and 2 chicas who were willing would not go to Palace. Said no like Palace girls. Other mongers have made same comment. Back in August trere was a post " Chica Rotaion ". No rotation. 1 or two girls were booted. What prompted this post was the one on La Passion. Some one wrote that Peter is always looking to better his stable and actively seeks new talent. The post was right on the money. Great girls with great attitudes. I like staying at the Palace. I like the laid back attitude of John. Luca is always around to get what you need. I know I do not have to use the Palace Chicas. I probally will not on My next stay. I'm just one person with on opinion.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Well e mail John and tell him that the chicas are bothering you and you may not stay your entire trip there. If a few of you do that, he will make changes.

Thanks
    I agree they need new blood,these chicas are gettin too comfortable .Plus every monger in the world has fucked soranji already.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by furystudio
    I agree they need new blood,these chicas are gettin too comfortable .Plus every monger in the world has fucked soranji already.
    I haven't fucked her but I will marry her the next time I am there!

Te Amo Soranji

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by furystudio

More than once.

Thanks
    During my last stay, there was one guy happy with the group and they were hanging in his room most of the time. The rest of us just avoided them.

Thanks
    thats what I did last time I stayed at the palace.I ignored them

Thanks
    Don,You must be the only one that hasnt fucked soranji.When you meet her.Dont ever ever ever kiss her.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    The bottom line is the palace hoes get lazy because the customers are already there and willing.... They do not have to hunt for customers and they do not have to negotiate price. So it is only human for the attitude to be the next thing to go. The only solution would be to replace hoes every so often. Fresh hoes with fresh attitudes!! But remember guys, the palace hoes are there for convenience only..... If you want the bargin and the sweetness, just walk out the front gate. If you're drunk or just feeling lazy, walk out your room door to the balcony and call one of the palace hoes up to suck your balls!! Just say, "Hey you, get your ass up here. Bring a cerveza with you and maybe some chicken from the corner; and make it quick!!" Works for me..

Thanks
    I think they should be replaced too. These girls have been there forever! At the same time, after my first trip I just haven't used 'em much any more, I think only once......

Thanks
    Jimmy, that is the problem. I do not want to have to aviod chicas every time i leave my room, lay by the pool or just sit at bar watching spanish soaps. I am sure a few years ago when Sosua was a lost gem in the monger world and Palace was found by wondering monger from NY he was in heaven. I can picture it now. Jimmydr on chaise lounge being fed grapes and fanned by naked 18 year olds. Fast forward a few years. What do you see? I have no solution. Just know that every time cute young thing comes by it seems she is chased off by Chica Mafioso. I will email Dominican John for he knows not of what is said on this board unless you tell him. He is too busy to deal with Boston Jim bitching about chicas on internet. Any suggestions ? I am only one monger with 1 opinion.

Thanks
    Jimmy, that is the problem. I do not want to have to aviod chicas every time i leave my room, lay by the pool or just sit at bar watching spanish soaps. I am sure a few years ago when Sosua was a lost gem in the monger world and Palace was found by wondering monger from NY he was in heaven. I can picture it now. Jimmydr on chaise lounge being fed grapes and fanned by naked 18 year olds. Fast forward a few years. What do you see? I have no solution. Just know that every time cute young thing comes by it seems she is chased off by Chica Mafioso. I will email Dominican John for he knows not of what is said on this board unless you tell him. He is too busy to deal with Boston Jim bitching about chicas on internet. Any suggestions ? I am only one monger with 1 opinion.
    Tell him how you feel. I myself spend most of my time at my apartment.

Thanks
    The Palace always had problems with the resident chicas. Nilsa one time charged my buddy twice because he was taking too long, Natalie or Meladie (Claudia's sidekick) always asking for more money before, during and after, Mercedes1 taking my buddy's money in advance for ST and then disappearing until we found her the next day (John was pissed),

My buddy scored the girl from the Internet Cafe on the main drag but she wouldn't come over until after Midnight because she was terrified of the Palace girls.

Some just have crappy ass attitudes, like Oneida, Danielle, Mercedes2 or annoying like Estelle and her sob stories.

And some are just disgusting like Soranji.

I'm going to email John too...

Thanks
    Do not want to bitch to John about problem but want to see if we can find a solution. "If not part of the solution you are part of the problem". Learned that phrase in AA when the courts made me go. What a shitty 10 weeks that was.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    the only way these girls will no longer work there is if they dont make any money... if guys keep complaining about them but then buy them drinks, take them for short stays,and act like they are cool with them even though in here they talk bad about them in here then they will still be palace chicas... Soranji will always be there... she is know for what she does best and she has been there from the beginning... a lot of the girls are either close friends or cousins or have some kind of attachment with a girl in there... so they are able to stay there... last trip 9 days i didnt fuck with any of them... i hung around them at times because they were chillin in my friends room (this is the guy Jimmy is speaking of)... i told my friend that i am getting sick of being with them even if im not "with them" and if he planned on chilling with them then i will go out on my own... sometimes these girls can be cool but other times they just get annoying... basically they are like any girl i know!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    It's not that we want Palace Girls to go away, we just want these to go away.

Part of the Palace charm is the same that Blackbeards has and that's on site service.

These broads at the Palace are worn out. If i justst wanted a chica friendly hotel I'd might as well just stay at the Europa.

But it's nice to have girls during the day on site that are friendly and not as harden.

I'm tired of mongers saying "hey you don't have to screw them"....but you're missing the point genius...we want to screw Palace chicas...just not the ones that are presently assigned.

Thanks
    Absolutely Dogwood, i want to fuck onsite chicas too. I also want to bring some back also. I guess what really fustrated me was the chicas that would not come back to Palace. I guess it would be nice to have a Puta Public Relations Director on site. A small list of on call chicas with mugshot would even be an improvement. I am sure Palace chicas have many more sisters, cousins and friends they could gladly share with us that could be management approved very easily. I am not going to post on this anymore for i feel it is like pissing into a fan. Some how this too will find it's way back to chicas and i too will be bitched out as i walk in the door of Palace. As far as i am concerned this is a dead issue.

Thanks
    I believe if you have a complain you should talk to John. I know him to be very understanding and also a very reasonable guy that is willing to go above and beyond. I have to agree with what has been said we need new faces at the palace. As for me last two trips I have not been with any of them. It gets boring after a while. It is good to have new faces.
    Suggestion
    Why cant we have girls hanging out at the palace as they do at domino bar. It will make a world of difference. We do have a continous flow of guys at Palace why cant we have more girls. Competition changes everything. I strongly believe that the cure to the attitude problem with most of the girls will be competition. Customer service improves with competition. Just flood the place with girls and things will change.
    It will also be great to have some kind of thing going on there at night. Some party or somthing once a week or somthing like that where new girls are brought in. I know that it will generate money for the John and be quite refreshing to the guys.
    Just a suggestion.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information