Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a new local placeLA COBBACHA near montellano

Thanks

a new local placeLA COBBACHA near montellano

near where i live, a new place, la cobbacha, opened recently. very nicely done, big place, open air, with bars, swimming pool, pool tables, dominican food. no working girls though, but when there are concerts or on weekends plenty of willing local pussy.
    last night i woke up at 2:00am, fernando villalona was singing life, big event.
    located at the entrance on la gran parada (between POP and montellano), on the riverside, there are signs.
    not the typical monger place, more for frequent visitors and expats.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Please keep us updated on who will be there,

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,363 Times in 867 Posts

Re: a new local placeLA COBBACHA near montellano

Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    near where i live, a new place, la cobbacha, opened recently. very nicely done, big place, open air, with bars, swimming pool, pool tables, dominican food. no working girls though, but when there are concerts or on weekends plenty of willing local pussy.
    located at the entrance on la gran parada (between POP and montellano), on the riverside, there are signs.
    Is this place still live? Seems like a nice stop for our Memorial Day crew.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts
    I have been going here since last year in July, I was trying to keep it my secret spot.

Thanks man! :x
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas
    I have been going here since last year in July, I was trying to keep it my secret spot.

I take it the talent is pretty nice if you go there on a reg? Is it a good scene for mixing?

Thanks
    saturdays and sundays are good days for watching local talents bathing in the pool (till 6pm the pool s open) and showing off. my, my eyes hurt!!!

Thanks
    OK, we definately need to put this on the rotation!!! Thanks

Thanks
    Papi when are we gonna sleep man But fuck it i am down, guess I will add some nodoze to the med pack

Thanks
    Thanked 51,129 Times in 9,453 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by will_blueprint
    Papi when are we gonna sleep man But fuck it i am down, guess I will add some nodoze to the med pack
    SLEEP!! That's done with chica's or when you return home.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    no sleep till brooklyn...
    Sleep is the cousin of death....
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    is that what the beas stands for... beastie boy. Who are you ad rock now lol.

Lol you all didnt think i was old enough to remember that did you. Well I actually not but i still love hip hop

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by will_blueprint
    Lol you all didnt think i was old enough to remember that did you. Well I actually not but i still love hip hop
    Umm the Beastie Boys are still releasing albums! Were you born yesterday or something?

Yes the quote is from an older song but at least the group is still around!

My favorite line from one of their songs...

The sheriff's after me for what I did to his daughter
    I did it like this - I did it like that
    I did it with a whiffleball bat

Thanks
    Thanks for showing me the light dt.

Thanks

Since the cats out the bag, when is the best time to go and how do you get there??

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches

Since the cats out the bag, when is the best time to go and how do you get there??
    Go early unless there is a concert, whenever I was there without a band the place would empty around 12-1am.

As how to get there...

Coming from Sosua as you approach Monte Llano there are sugar cane fields with some row (public) housing being built. This road is a horrible dirt road so I usually go to the next street by the Shell station. Turn left and follow the road (about 1/2 mile) to the end, make another left and follow the road (about 1/4 mile) until you hit the dirt road mentioned above. The club is right there on your right.

PS. You will see many of the Sosua puta regulars there with their novios/chulos. Then at midnight they all go to Sosua for the gringo $$$.

Thanks
    PS. You will see many of the Sosua puta regulars there with their novios/chulos. Then at midnight they all go to Sosua for the gringo $$$.
    That, in and of itself, is worth the trip!!! Damn, it must be fucked up to have your woman fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry in Sosua for chump change.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by el_papi_chew_low
    That, in and of itself, is worth the trip!!! Damn, it must be fucked up to have your woman fucking every Tom, Dick and Harry in Sosua for chump change.
    Hey El Papi, should we add this one to the list?

Thanks
    It is rather funny, I did post once about the club in a trip report. When I have been there on no-band nights I saw at least 30 girls I recognized from the Sosua clubs/streets at night. I had even fucked a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by From DT's TR
    This place was jammin’ but I don’t recommend it for newbies and won’t even mention it here in my report, sorry but we all have to keep some secrets. It’s at least 10,000 sq.ft. and had 500+ Dominicans in it all having a blast, I was the only gringo, just how I like it! They had no age limit and I would say the age range was from 15-25.

Well at first I though there would be trouble since I found the place where some Sosua whores go to with their Dominicano novios before heading to Sosua to scam tourists. I saw quite a few people I knew and had fucked but they were cool about it all. I kept saying “Tu no sabe mi!” and they got the idea since I was with a good girl.

We had a blast dancing and drinking. I had a funny moment there at the bar waiting for drinks I was approached by a guy who spoke perfect English. At first I tried to ignore him but he kept talking finally he pulls a girl over and say she is his sister and asks if I would like her for the night. I ask her if she is really his sister in Spanish and she got all pissed at him. Haha I was laughing so hard she was pissed at him big time. Of course you all know the drill they were a couple but he wanted to be a Chulo and sell her to me. Anyways I told him I had three novias already and didn’t need anymore. At first he didn’t believe but I pointed to my drinks, 1 Presidente and 3 MGDs and then to the three fine girls I was with that night.

Now this next part will make WSJ3 cry but I will share it anyways. Like most clubs in the DR they had floor shows. Well one of the floor shows involved 8 young chicas in American style Catholic School Girl uniforms (with shorter then normal skirts) dancing to music, actually it was the only American music played all night. You could see their panties when they moved and two of them weren’t even wearing any! Shame I didn’t bring a camera. I imagine Sammy would have wet the front of his pants had he been there.
    They probably inforce a 18+ age policy now since the new law about alcohol & minors.

Have fun guys!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    Hey El Papi, should we add this one to the list?
    Definately, its time to take things to a new level!

Thanks

Re: a new local placeLA COBBACHA near montellano

Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    Hey domfan, is "El Manantial" still going? Any idea what the action is like there now? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information