Thread: BlackBeard girl

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts

BlackBeard girl

I everytime I look at the BB beauties I look at the picture of Elizabeth(3) I get a woody, any info on this girl? :shock:
    I want to grab onto those pigtails and hold on for dear life....or is my imagination running too wild?

Feb 14 I show at BB, got the jacuzzi room for 6 nights!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Do you mean the short, pleasingly plump Elizabeth or the tall, statuesque Elizabeth?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    The tall one with the blondish hair and long picktails. I have only seen the picture on the site, I am working up my imagination almost daily for my trip.

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.co...lizabeth3.html

Thanks
    Don't know that one, saw her at the bikini contest a while back. I think she is the one who showed up in Sosua and messed up a novia relationship with another member by talking about what and who he did at BB. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he posted her picture. Might be on another web site. But such concerns may not apply depending on your situation. Sound's like she likes to talk about the guys, but then which of the chicas doesn't?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    This is my first time down to DR so I want to try as many girls as possible.
    I am not sure if I care what they say about me unless they belittle me if you know what I mean.

Thanks mackey

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    It appears that there are at least 3 Elizabeths there. The two that have been described here and one that's short, skinny and dark skinned and also speaks some English. Her picture isn't on the site though. I saw all 3 of them when I was there early in November but only had the short, plump one (See my report for details.)

Thanks
    Elizabeth the Short is great but watch out for her friend Andrea, who I named Superglue (never said it outloud of course) who will be around constantly mooching drinks and meals. It's fine to spend a little to be sociable but beyond a certain point it gets silly. Only an issue if taking Elizabeth for overnight or longer.

Thread Information