Thread: Sex on the beach....OMG!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Sex on the beach....OMG!!!

Last Saturday night around midnight I was with some friends on the beach in Cabarete when it was noticed that a young Norwegian (I found out later) tourist girl wearing a dress was giving a lap dance to a Dominican guy at one of the tables outside the Casita bar next to Onno's and Bambu bar.

We all started watching the entertainment and she was getting pretty steamy with some of her moves, oblivious to the 10 or so now watching.

Within 5 minutes or so we watched her obviously unzip the guy and straddle him, it was hilarious seeing him thrust eagerly upwards.

Unfortunately the couple were oblivious to 4 Politur cops sitting 2 tables away who had been enjoying the lap dance but now felt that things had perhaps moved a bit far and intervened.

They pulled the girl off which left the Domi with his dick in the air exposed to all and sundry.

The girl didn't immediately understand that they were cops and couldn't believe that anyone would stop her while the Domi struggled to put his rapidly deflating pride and joy back in his pants.

It was fucking hilarious.......but as in most instances here the Domi guy was quietly walked away and told to get out of there while the girl was arrested and carted off to Cabarete police station for what I am sure would have been a most uncomfortable night.

All the chicas with us were saying Que Perra and blaming only the girl, while it was quite clear to more educated minds that it took 2 to tango.

Yet another reminder that as a gringo/gringa you will always be in the wrong against a Domi.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Re: Sex on the beach....OMG!!!

WHAT NO PICTURES???

Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillie View Post
    Last Saturday night around midnight I was with some friends on the beach in Cabarete when it was noticed that a young Norwegian (I found out later) tourist girl wearing a dress was giving a lap dance to a Dominican guy at one of the tables outside the Casita bar next to Onno's and Bambu bar.

We all started watching the entertainment and she was getting pretty steamy with some of her moves, oblivious to the 10 or so now watching.

Within 5 minutes or so we watched her obviously unzip the guy and straddle him, it was hilarious seeing him thrust eagerly upwards.

Unfortunately the couple were oblivious to 4 Politur cops sitting 2 tables away who had been enjoying the lap dance but now felt that things had perhaps moved a bit far and intervened.

They pulled the girl off which left the Domi with his dick in the air exposed to all and sundry.

The girl didn't immediately understand that they were cops and couldn't believe that anyone would stop her while the Domi struggled to put his rapidly deflating pride and joy back in his pants.

It was fucking hilarious.......but as in most instances here the Domi guy was quietly walked away and told to get out of there while the girl was arrested and carted off to Cabarete police station for what I am sure would have been a most uncomfortable night.

All the chicas with us were saying Que Perra and blaming only the girl, while it was quite clear to more educated minds that it took 2 to tango.

Yet another reminder that as a gringo/gringa you will always be in the wrong against a Domi.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Thanks for the insight...clearly she got hauled off because she could
    afford it so to speak.

The cops could squeeze her for $200 - $300 (U.S.) easy on all kinds of charges - and that's before they get her to the station; what are they going to get out of some local guy.

Was she a Hot Heidi type...or Olga the Shot Putter? Your answer gives
    the story a whole different twist.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

I am quite sure someond had a camera, and like Sicpub, said, What no pics????
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Bitch probably plays the "good girl" role back home.

Good for her.

I hope the politur gave her the Dom dick she was looking for times 4!!

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

Come on guys - at least she was getting it for free. Gringas like sex too! She was there for exactly the same reason as us!!!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thunderstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Sorry guys no pics, I tend not to carry a camera when I go out for a night in my hometown. Must learn how to work the camera feature on my cellphone!!!

No free night as for sure she would have have to give some up to the Politur at the police station or else it would have cost her $$$$....she was no Hot Heidi but definately had the early signs of an Olga the Shotputter.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WickedWillie For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I've seen stuff like this a few times on the beach in Boca Chica. Only once did I see them get caught.

An older out of shape lady was giving a BJ to a haitian guy that had one of the largest weener I've ever seen in my life.

The cops grabbed her, but the guy took off running and got away.

It's always fun to do the voyeur thing at the beach!
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I've seen stuff like this a few times on the beach in Boca Chica. Only once did I see them get caught.

An older out of shape lady was giving a BJ to a haitian guy that had one of the largest weener I've ever seen in my life.

The cops grabbed her, but the guy took off running and got away.

It's always fun to do the voyeur thing at the beach!
    You can run pretty fast with three legs.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Come on guys CELL PHONE CAMERAS !!.. Carry them USE THEM !! lol
    \We want PICS
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

Thread Information