Thread: Promoting Concerts..........

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Promoting Concerts..........

Now that might be a business to get into, any suggestions?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i have a suggestion... if you want a business in the DR to make money... then make it a business that you run from your computer and make money off people over the net... if you want to make money off of Dominicans then good luck!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    sin my opinion and hort (12 years....) experience, yes, you can make money out of dominicans in three ways:
    >as a ladron - thief, might be risky, see recent posts
    >as a military, police or politician, skimming off the own people, not without dangers
    >as a chulo - pimp, competition is tough, but clients flowing - see our monger brothas

take your pick, not much left for us gringos.....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by domfan
    sin my opinion and hort (12 years....) experience, yes, you can make money out of dominicans in three ways:
    >as a ladron - thief, might be risky, see recent posts
    >as a military, police or politician, skimming off the own people, not without dangers
    >as a chulo - pimp, competition is tough, but clients flowing - see our monger brothas

take your pick, not much left for us gringos.....
    own a monger hotel but make sure you know the right people and make enough money to pay off those right people.... make sure you dont get extorted by the wrong people...

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    renting out your condo to a monger is the way to go. purchase a condo in an established hotel. they will rent it out and maintain it for a 15% fee. you just need cash up front to buy. mortgage rates are sometimes crazy.....

Thanks
    Jimmy-for US$100 an hour, I will consult with you on how to make money in the DR...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    renting out your condo to a monger is the way to go. purchase a condo in an established hotel. they will rent it out and maintain it for a 15% fee. you just need cash up front to buy. mortgage rates are sometimes crazy.....
    you dont pay the interest rates in the DR... you take your loan in the US... pay for the condo in DR in FULL... then pay back the mortgage in the US...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    you dont pay the interest rates in the DR... you take your loan in the US... pay for the condo in DR in FULL... then pay back the mortgage in the US...
    I'd love to find a US financial institution that would take a foreign property as collateral....

I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

That is the primary reason you see property for sale for so long in the DR-financing is problematic.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    I'd love to find a US financial institution that would take a foreign property as collateral....

I'm pretty sure that won't happen.

That is the primary reason you see property for sale for so long in the DR-financing is problematic.
    what i really meant was that you take a loan in the US and pay it back here and pay off the condo/house in DR in full... I guess it is a lil different then a mortgage... right?

Thanks
    Properties are cheap enough, pay cash! Refinance your home in the USA.

Thanks
    what i really meant was that you take a loan in the US and pay it back here and pay off the condo/house in DR in full... I guess it is a lil different then a mortgage... right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    Properties are cheap enough, pay cash! Refinance your home in the USA.
    Yep. That is the ONLY logical way I'd do it if you cannot get seller financing in the DR @ reasonable rates (and then I wouldn't trust the mortgage holder).

Maybe it's time for a few of us to form a C of A, build a small condo complex FOR our brethren here, and sell units. Think of a building like the Palace (maybe a tad larger), where a guy could own a 1BR unit for around $15,000-$20,000.

Thanks
    [quote="Reel Deal"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    Properties are cheap enough, pay cash! Refinance your home in the USA.[/qoute]Yep. That is the ONLY logical way I'd do it if you cannot get seller financing in the DR @ reasonable rates (and then I wouldn't trust the mortgage holder).

Maybe it's time for a few of us to form a C of A, build a small condo complex FOR our brethren here, and sell units. Think of a building like the Palace (maybe a tad larger), where a guy could own a 1BR unit for around $15,000-$20,000.
    Make sure you know the right people before doing this so your property is not seized by the government... I believe we already know the DA of Sosua... right Jim?

Thanks
    That is correct, I know the "DA"

Thread Information