Thread: No sign of oil in Boca Chica

Thanks

No sign of oil in Boca Chica

Not sure if this is still a question... but i was in Boca Chica yest and there was no sign of oil... the water was clear and the beach clean...

it wasn't that crowded but being a Thursday... I guess thats not surprising.. there were some cute chicas worth looking at / pursuing..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alannatal For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: No sign of oil in Boca Chica

Quote Originally Posted by Alannatal View Post
    there were some cute chicas worth looking at / pursuing..
    Alannatal

I will be in Boca Chica in May. Can you expand on your observation of the chicas in the area?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmasterson View Post
    Alannatal

I will be in Boca Chica in May. Can you expand on your observation of the chicas in the area?
    i was there in jan and feb , there r many things on the street to look at, best i have seen in 2-3 years

6. The Following User Says Thank You to buckminster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Not sure if this is still a question... but i was in Boca Chica yest and there was no sign of oil... the water was clear and the beach clean...

it wasn't that crowded but being a Thursday... I guess thats not surprising.. there were some cute chicas worth looking at / pursuing..
    when i was there thurs was the slowest nite of the week. dont know y. sat in duarte for many nites and tues and wed were much better nites, after 10 pm when the disco opened

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buckminster View Post
    when i was there thurs was the slowest nite of the week. dont know y. sat in duarte for many nites and tues and wed were much better nites, after 10 pm when the disco opened
    That's strange because I noticed that thursday was very busy due to late opening that night.

Thanks

I was on the beach during the day and had a chica with me so I wasn't really hunting much... the evening may have been busy. I wouldn't know I was out of there and back to SD by sunset...

I saw several chicas walking by on the beach and splashing around... three or four gave me the eye. one awesome looking gal was with a 60+ year old man, god bless him! i'm an average looking fat guy so I'm guessing if your Spanish is ok you'd have a great chance.

this may go without saying... double check your bill if you're drinking and eating from your beach chair by the water... . I found two errors +500 pesos in our beach guy's favor... all was resolved smoothly though, so no worries...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,116 Times in 566 Posts

Boca Chica is alive and well. I was there about 3 weeks ago and there is plenty of chicas to be had! I compared it to a Friday night at classico's in sosua. I even saw some sosua chicas in Boca chica telling me that it was better for them in boca chica than in sosua. To each his own, but you probably need a little more spanish in BC then sosua......but if you have any game, you will have a good time

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TPdog For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was on the beach during the day and had a chica with me so I wasn't really hunting much... the evening may have been busy. I wouldn't know I was out of there and back to SD by sunset...

I saw several chicas walking by on the beach and splashing around... three or four gave me the eye. one awesome looking gal was with a 60+ year old man, god bless him! i'm an average looking fat guy so I'm guessing if your Spanish is ok you'd have a great chance.

this may go without saying... double check your bill if you're drinking and eating from your beach chair by the water... . I found two errors +500 pesos in our beach guy's favor... all was resolved smoothly though, so no worries...
    Always check you bill when ordering from a beach chair.

A lot of waiter works as independant contractor and order to the restaurant to sell you the meals end drinks twice their price. They also tends to make you pay for renting the beach chair which is free when you order something from the restaurant they belong.

Boca Chica is the capitan of scam. Everyone is trying to ripp you off.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post
    Boca Chica is alive and well. I was there about 3 weeks ago and there is plenty of chicas to be had! I compared it to a Friday night at classico's in sosua. I even saw some sosua chicas in Boca chica telling me that it was better for them in boca chica than in sosua. To each his own, but you probably need a little more spanish in BC then sosua......but if you have any game, you will have a good time
    Sometimes it is good for the chicas to change every once in a while their place of operations, different guys with different attitudes. Kind of recharging of the batteries. 24/7 in Sosua for a very long period of time, being out in the clubs can wear on you including the chicas.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Sometimes it is good for the chicas to change every once in a while their place of operations, different guys with different attitudes. Kind of recharging of the batteries. 24/7 in Sosua for a very long period of time, being out in the clubs can wear on you including the chicas.
    Do you really think the guys and attitudes are differents, as the chicas, from Sosua to BC?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Do you really think the guys and attitudes are differents, as the chicas, from Sosua to BC?
    There's alot of negative stuff in BC when compared to Sosua
    in my opinion. There are 10 times as many street vendors in
    BC and they are 10 times as aggressive. They won't let you
    rest. In Sosua a single "no gracias" and most will leave you
    alone. Same for the street kids/beggars/shoe shine boys.
    Not a moments rest. And the pickpockets. Wow. Last time I
    was in BC in Dec '08 when you walked from one end of
    Duarte to the other someone would try to pickpocket you.
    When you walked back the other way someone else would
    try to pickpocket you. I was sober and had my wingman
    right next to me and they were trying that shit! Crazy. BC
    has some fun things and chicas but the other half of that
    town really works you and does nothing to give you a good
    time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    I guess the attitudes are not really different, but different clientele if you would. I find there to be many more Europeans mongers in BC, compared to more Americans and Canadians in Sosua.

Not a major difference but I do get a bit of a different vibe in BC, the chicas of course are the same for the most part.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    There's alot of negative stuff in BC when compared to Sosua
    in my opinion. There are 10 times as many street vendors in
    BC and they are 10 times as aggressive. They won't let you
    rest. In Sosua a single "no gracias" and most will leave you
    alone. Same for the street kids/beggars/shoe shine boys.
    Not a moments rest. And the pickpockets. Wow. Last time I
    was in BC in Dec '08 when you walked from one end of
    Duarte to the other someone would try to pickpocket you.
    When you walked back the other way someone else would
    try to pickpocket you. I was sober and had my wingman
    right next to me and they were trying that shit! Crazy. BC
    has some fun things and chicas but the other half of that
    town really works you and does nothing to give you a good
    time.
    Don't get me wrong but I didn't experience any of those particular problems pickpockets etc. when I have visited there. And vendors try walking down the beach in Sosua, they are relentless, and so are the street kids.
    You try to be kind to a couple of the kids up there, and you are a marked man for the rest of your trip.

I personally love Sosua, but I do like a little different vibe every once in awhile.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TPdog View Post
    What do you mean "you need more Spanish" YOU speak about 5 words of Spanish lol lol.
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thread Information