Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ISOC bar crawl last night

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

ISOC bar crawl last night

I was hanging at home when yayow called my cell asking if I was home. I said yep and he said he was a bit early. Buzzed him in, and we caught up for a few and then headed out to cajero and meet my taxi guy. Traxi guy dropped us of at Pal Alba and when we opened the door I was afraid they weren't open yet.

I looked to the right and sitting at the bar was mrhappy. The only guy in the place so far. Introductions and some beers were ordered and we sat down to shoot the shit. mrhappy has been here forever and was giving out info on all sorts of stuff including health insurance etc.

The chicas look better in person than in fotos and there seemed like an endless stream showing up. Yayow at first thought it was a ho bar but we explained that it is same set up as other piano bar type places. The cutest chica is the one that apparently has a "shit don't stink" attitude but there were plenty of friendly waitresses etc.

mrhappys jeepeta was getting cleaned and we were wondering where domwolf was. Mrhappy tried to call but no answer. Then a waitress comes up to me to tell me domwolf was on his way. It was funny as she used his real name and I was like WHO? lol

The owner's main squeeze knows me but we have never even said hello etc,but this time we decided to head over to Hot Cafe to meet domwolf and when mrhappy and yayow went out to get car and I was waiting for change kenia came over and said hello etc. She asked if I remember her as she lived in my apt for 3 months years back. I said yeah and she asked how long I was in town for and I said I live here. . . .she then asked if I have a novia. . . .lol. Bet she would try to hook me up with a waitress etc. . . .

We jump in car and had a few kilometers to Hot Cafe. Domwolf, Mrhappy and I had met there maybe 4 years ago with a sort of ISG mini get together. Domwolf was sitting at bar with a chica celebrating her bday and we made room and grabbed seats. The girls here were friendly so we spent some time goofing around, shooting the shit. . .. .yayow of course dancing and taking pics and the chicas laughing at my iphone "tricks". . . . . .

After a bunch of beer domwolf had to bail and we agreed not to wait four years to repeat.
    Mrhappy and yayow wanted to check out another place and mrhappy had never been to Franklin Bar so we went there. Mrhappy says it looked like his type of place as the music was lower in volume and a more mellow vibe etc. There were even a few girls hanging out that didn't work there, one with a rocking body but the face not so much. . .. probably figuring out if she wants to work there etc.

We watched out dominican business men would walk in and grab their fave waitress and grab a table to chat, flirt and dance etc.

We decided to hit one more spot so I took them to Babaloo which is impossible to find if you didn't know it was there. Hidden in back of liquor store. We walk in and through some aisles of liquor and wine and there is a glass door. . . .we open it up and bam.. . .. lots of cute waitresses and some customers having a good time etc.

Our chubby barmaid was from santa cruz bolivia and a cute chica that caught mrhappy's eye with an exotic "asian" look turns out to be from. . . . MEDELLIN!!! lol I showed her a few pics I took in medellin a few weeks back and she said she hadn't gone there in 7 years etc.

There was a very tall chica that looked nice but mrhappy said too big as he is a confirmed spinner fan. Yayow likes em all but may lean towards "thick" and I am all over the place so it was fun comparing notes etc.

mrhappy dropped us off at hot dog stand so yayow could grab a bite and we jumped in a taxi back to gazcue. I got back to my apt and my amga from STI who had called or texted me a bunch called when I got in and said "I am naked" in english and then said call her back. . . . .she was horny as hell and after 2 minutes of phone sex had a very vocal orgasm. . . . . lol. . . she is sure starting to look like a keeper;-)

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: ISOC bar crawl last night

Yes a very good time had by all, real good to meet Domwolf and Mr. Happy, they seem like real cool guys, and plan on hanging with them some time in the not to distant future.

Took a few pictures and will post here, I will give my thoughts on the night in a future post after resizing the photos.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

We are getting ready for an April bar crawl in Medellin, acually more like an ice cream crawl.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    more like an ice cream crawl.
    That would sound like fun coming from almost ANYONE but you ! ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

9. The Following User Says Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

ewwwwwwwwww . . . I need a shower ! ! ! !

11. The Following User Says Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Dudes i had a great time, sorry i pulled a dominican and was late,,,,,, had to shake the wife, she was smelling something in the air , but i got away......

Yayow kool time meeting you, Mr Happy like always way kool , and Prtyr2 even if you look like an 80's rock band former member you are kool in my book jajajajajaja.

We need to do this again but next time we should go to D'Barbara and maybe Mambo.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

We stopped at four different bars:

(1) Pal Alba - Nice spot off of Ave. Independencia, hard to find, next or attached to a car wash. Would definitely return. Of all the places we went I felt the quality of chica was probably the best for my particular likes and they had the most girls. But we got there early around 5:00 pm so the girls didn't have a lot of energy, compared to the other places. P2, Mr. Happy and myself were at this location.

(2) Hot Cafe - Further west on Ave. Independencia, again another hard place to find unless you knew what you were looking for. The girls here were the most fun and I had a great time there, met up with Domwolf at this location. Of the places we went I would rate the girls there third looks or quality wise. We spent the most time here. Here are a few shots from there:

location: sign above the door and the place next door, which is easier to spot from the road.

Getting my groove on with the chicas.

Last edited by yayow; 03-15-2009 at 12:50 AM. Reason: add a photo

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

One of the chicas decided to get up on the bar and shake her thang:

Then the chicas decided to have some fun in front of the camera, dancing posing generally just enjoying themselves:

I liked this one, I wonder why?

some more photos:

this one had the prettiest eyes:

the boys with their backs to me, having a drink and chatting up the chicas:

Last edited by yayow; 03-15-2009 at 01:01 AM. Reason: add a pic

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

WOW! Never thought i would say this but...GREAT POST P2

and LT, you really look good bro...you gotta glow to you man! Seems like your really enjoying retirement down there and living the life!

great pics and stories guys.

Thanks

(3) Next stop Franklin's Bar - The most quiet of the places, very relaxing spot. Less girls working there, and seems like a place that the Dominicans bring their girls sometimes for dates, the other places the Dominicanos seem to go by themselves or with their buddies to hang and drink with the chicas working the clubs. This night I would rate the girls fourth, but the other time I was there the girls were better. As P2 always reminds me, everynight is different as to which girls will show up, so a place that you rank first one night might be 2nd or 4th the next time you show up.

(4) Final stop was the liquor store with the bar in the back of the store this place was on Betancourt which is the continuation of Bolivar. Again another place you wouldn't find unless you knew it was there. A fun place and I would rate the quality of the chicas second (had a couple that was really my style), again would difinitely return. As P2 said there was a Colombiana there who I thought was a Filiapina when I first saw her, there were a few other girls there that were from different latin countries, a good variety. The chicas here also were very friendly.

A couple of quick pictures:

the outside of the liquor store

the inside of the liquor store and the door in the back that leads to the club

the colombiana, she was cute (the light in the place didn't do her justice with her fair skin):

Again a thanks to the guys for showing me around, because these places I know I wouldn't be able to find by myself and certainly wouldn't have as much fun going stag. Plus I appreciate the continuing education I am getting from the guys, (the stories and knowledge is priceless) and it certainly takes off a lot of time in the learning curve, when a couple of experienced guys show you around. This is similiar to when I wanted to learn about Puerta Plata, I was fortunate at that time because Dominican Billy was kind enough to take the time to show me a few spots.
    Last edited by yayow; 03-15-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: reload pictures

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

No pics on the last post Stew....?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    Dudes i had a great time, sorry i pulled a dominican and was late,,,,,, had to shake the wife, she was smelling something in the air , but i got away......

Yayow kool time meeting you, Mr Happy like always way kool , and Prtyr2 even if you look like an 80's rock band former member you are kool in my book jajajajajaja.

We need to do this again but next time we should go to D'Barbara and maybe Mambo.
    80s rock band? There were no rock bands in the 80s;-) 70s maybe!!!!

I want to check out D'Barbara and Mambo is usually pretty cool etc. As long as we don't wait 4 years to do it again!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    No pics on the last post Stew....?

Don't know why when I check they were there let me try again.

Thanks

Don't know what the problem is 3some, I'll check it out again tommorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Don't know what the problem is 3some, I'll check it out again tommorrow.
    No problem, just enjoying your guys adventures and saw your last post, had looked like you added pictures but they weren't there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    WOW! Never thought i would say this but...GREAT POST P2

and LT, you really look good bro...you gotta glow to you man! Seems like your really enjoying retirement down there and living the life!

great pics and stories guys.

LOL! Wow surprised two guys in one week;-) What is next? papi and I agreeing on politics or baseball? east coast downgrading his hate of me to sever dislike?

lol These are the types of places I hang out at most of the time and lets face it until recently not much interest to most members here as they are not really P4P places.

The last few months the board has diversified a bit. Dom Wolf has always been a piano bar, car wash kind of guy because he lives here. Mrhappy has been around more than most of us put together. Yayow is looking for different types of adventures now that he is fulltime in SDQ. Curious Dude is into experiencing non p4p stuff along with enjoying his vacation.

You have Eriks saying how his perspective has changed sine spending more time down in DR. Jimmy contemplating a colombiana with kids. Juan weighing the benefits of marriage vs mongering etc etc etc.

I am sure the guys that have met me will say I am pretty much exactly the same in person as I am online as far as what I believe in etc. . . . of course it is easy to not get your point across as easy with typed words rather than in person etc.

I have met a lot of guys that their "online persona" is different than they are in person. . . . mainly because they are afraid of getting heat or of "peer pressure" etc etc etc.

I haven't really changed that much but there are more people open to more points of view in many ways than we have had in the past etc.

Hopefully it won't be so shocking in the future;-)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

All i see is a little red x on all these pics
    One of the chicas decided to get up on the bar and shake her thang:

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Then the chicas decided to have some fun in front of the camera, dancing posing generally just enjoying themselves:

I liked this one, I wonder why?

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

some more photos:

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

this one had the prettiest eyes:

Click to see pic

the boys having a drink and chatting up the chicas:

Click to see pic

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

and i see the same red x on all these pics Am i the only one not seeing these pictures?
    (3) Next stop Franklin's Bar - The most quiet of the places, very relaxing spot. Less girls working there, and seems like a place that the Dominicans bring their girls sometimes for dates, the other places the Dominicanos seem to go by themselves or with their buddies to hang and drink with the chicas working the clubs. This night I would rate the girls fourth, but the other time I was there the girls were better. As P2 always reminds me, everynight is different as to which girls will show up, so a place that you rank first one night might be 2nd or 4th the next time you show up.

Click to see pic

(4) Final stop was the liquor store with the bar in the back of the store this place was on Betancourt which is the continuation of Bolivar. Again another place you wouldn't find unless you knew it was there. A fun place and I would rate the quality of the chicas second (had a couple that was really my style), again would difinitely return. As P2 said there was a Colombiana there who I thought was a Filiapina when I first saw her, there were a few other girls there that were from different latin countries, a good variety. The chicas here also were very friendly.

A couple of quick pictures:

the outside of the liquor store

Click to see pic

the inside of the liquor store and the door in the back that leads to the club

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

the colombiana, she was cute (the light in the place didn't do her justice with her fair skin):

Click to see pic

Click to see pic

Again a thanks to the guys for showing me around, because these places I know I wouldn't be able to find by myself and certainly wouldn't have as much fun going stag. Plus I appreciate the continuing education I am getting from the guys, (the stories and knowledge is priceless) and it certainly takes off a lot of time in the learning curve, when a couple of experienced guys show you around. This is similiar to when I wanted to learn about Puerta Plata, I was fortunate at that time because Dominican Billy was kind enough to take the time to show me a few spots.

Thanks

I think I know what happened, I deleted the pictures after posting them in the thread, from my images to get more room for other pictures, I guess when you do that it deletes them everywhere, I wasn't aware of that so I guess I have to re do them, sorry for the inconvenience. I guess that when you delete them from your images, it deletes them from everywhere you posted them, I figured once they were posted they would be there regardless. I guess I was wrong.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I think they all should be reloaded again, sorry for the mix up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information