Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ISOC bar crawl last night

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: ISOC bar crawl last night

Just did a double check everything seems to be fine now.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

You and I have very similar taste in chicas Yayow .
    Love the brown eyes on her...she has a sexy - sassy -
    just wanna have fun quality look to her.

I liked this one, I wonder why?

Click this bar to view the full image.

some more photos:

Click this bar to view the full image.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    You and I have very similar taste in chicas Yayow .
    Love the brown eyes on her...she has a sexy - sassy -
    just wanna have fun quality look to her.

Click to see picClick this bar to view the full image.Click to see pic

some more photos:

Click to see picClick this bar to view the full image.Click to see pic
    Yes she does, and you do have good taste, my friend, I think I will have to go back and talk to her a little bit more.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    Cause she's sexxxxy as hell...good lawddd!!!! If her skills came anywhere
    close to matching the personality coming across in these pics...I'd have to
    go for a double TLN with her fine ass!

Great report!!! Hope you guys had great time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to b319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by b319 View Post
    Cause she's sexxxxy as hell...good lawddd!!!! If her skills came anywhere
    close to matching the personality coming across in these pics...I'd have to
    go for a double TLN with her fine ass!

Great report!!! Hope you guys had great time.
    Just remember thatbthis is not a real p4p place. You don't just walk in and say 2000 pesos TLN. Now. . . .that may work with SOME girls in some places but these gurls work in these places rather than GBP etc for a reason. They make more money and have a more fun job than the girls workingat a supermarket etc. They are not obligated to go out with any customers and certainly not ones they don't like.

Many times a domnican with bucks will pluck them out of the bar and "keep them". In fact we saw some who were sitting around looking bored until their "regulars" showed up and they went and sat with them. They may make 3000-4000 per month and then another 5k -15k or more in tips.

I would say that hot cafe is probably easier to score at based on the chicas that were there that night. I had been to Hot Cafe a month or two earlier and there was only one chica that was "ok". . . . . as these places change overnight.

Pal Alba most girls probably would be less likely to leave with a guy there his first night.
    If the girls get to know you and see you spend a lot of time in DR or live there your odds go up.

Babaloo probably had the chicas that would be hardest to win over. Now I am not saying it would be all that hard IF the chica digs you.

So these places are not for the guy coming down for 5 days looking to get laid all they can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

The best part of the entire evening was classic "doing what guys do"... hang out together, have a few beers, have a good time, with lots of eye candy of all types to supply the visual entertainment, and none of the drama of hardcore girls.

The little "my shit don't stink" spinner at Pal Alba really caught my eye. I'm going to have to go back and get a picture of her, if Domwolf doesn't beat me to it. My kind of eye candy.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe how fast we ate up 5 hours, and we didn't even drink that much! We didn't even stop at Jey Jey, and we drove right past the place.

I'm up for hitting the next 3-4 places. Just let me know. P2 is off to faraway places again in another day or two, so let's do it as soon as he gets back.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    All i see is a little red x on all these pics
    This is probably a topic that I need to address with Don Tomas.

But now I understand why when I go back and review old trip reports etc. I always see the red x where the pictures should be; I had always assumed that I couldn't get those pictures, simply because I didn't have a high enough access level.

It is too bad but understandable, with so many members there is only so much space on the site. The unfortunate thing is that when you need more room to put in newer photos, you are taking the photos out of an old post or thread, therefore leaving the old post or thread w/o the full charm it once had.

I also see where from now on I will have to be more discretionary in the pictures I choose to upload, to the my images section. In the past, or take for example this post, I used about 20 photos in the post after they were resized. But I had uploaded about 40 or so photos into the my images section from that night, so the other 20 or so photos were just taking up space and therefore caused me less room in the my images section. I would up load more photos because it gave me more flexibility in how I would shape my post or the ability to go in different directions.

Also it makes you wonder how long do you allow the photos to stay in your my images section before deleting them and adding new ones. Do you try to keep them in for 3 days, a week, a month?

Unfortunately I am not the most computer savvy guy but I will try to continue to learn as I go.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,391 Times in 1,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    We are getting ready for an April bar crawl in Medellin, acually more like an ice cream crawl.
    JImmy, more like Coca-Cola Floats!
    Shuffling and Muff'n

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

This is probably a topic that I need to address with Don Tomas.

But now I understand why when I go back and review old trip reports etc. I always see the red x where the pictures should be; I had always assumed that I couldn't get those pictures, simply because I didn't have a high enough access level.

It is too bad but understandable, with so many members there is only so much space on the site. The unfortunate thing is that when you need more room to put in newer photos, you are taking the photos out of an old post or thread, therefore leaving the old post or thread w/o the full charm it once had.

I also see where from now on I will have to be more discretionary in the pictures I choose to upload, to the my images section. In the past, or take for example this post, I used about 20 photos in the post after they were resized. But I had uploaded about 40 or so photos into the my images section from that night, so the other 20 or so photos were just taking up space and therefore caused me less room in the my images section. I would up load more photos because it gave me more flexibility in how I would shape my post or the ability to go in different directions.

Also it makes you wonder how long do you allow the photos to stay in your my images section before deleting them and adding new ones. Do you try to keep them in for 3 days, a week, a month?

Unfortunately I am not the most computer savvy guy but I will try to continue to learn as I go.
    We have lots of space now with the new server. Don't feel you ever have to delete your pictures, unless you want to for personal reasons.

You have about 200 pictures in VBImageHost right now but have a limit of 5,000.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    The best part of the entire evening was classic "doing what guys do"... hang out together, have a few beers, have a good time, with lots of eye candy of all types to supply the visual entertainment, and none of the drama of hardcore girls.

The little "my shit don't stink" spinner at Pal Alba really caught my eye. I'm going to have to go back and get a picture of her, if Domwolf doesn't beat me to it. My kind of eye candy.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't believe how fast we ate up 5 hours, and we didn't even drink that much! We didn't even stop at Jey Jey, and we drove right past the place.

I'm up for hitting the next 3-4 places. Just let me know. P2 is off to faraway places again in another day or two, so let's do it as soon as he gets back.

Time flies!!!!! That spinner was very cute but it looks like a tough one to break down and get her to relax. . . . ya never know. Jey Jey has been pretty weak lately but as I was saying all night these places change all the time as the cute ones get snatched up, chicas change bars, and new chicas are brought in etc.

I may be gone for as much as 5 weeks but am already looking at buzzing back down for a few days to "mule" down some items I bought stateside that would cost too much in customs etc. All depends on how heavy my workload will be during april etc.

I'll let you guys know when I am coming down etc. We can do a Franklin, Babaloo, D Barbera, mambo run or any other combination!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

Happy is a very Happy guy to hang with, we did last year.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,754 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    Just remember thatbthis is not a real p4p place. You don't just walk in and say 2000 pesos TLN...
    Got it...but she's still sexxxxy as hell!!! And I still hope you guys had a great time!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    We have lots of space now with the new server. Don't feel you ever have to delete your pictures, unless you want to for personal reasons.

You have about 200 pictures in VBImageHost right now but have a limit of 5,000.
    Thanks D.T. that is good to know, I was under the impression that there was only room for 500 or so images to be saved, but obviously that is not a problem any longer with the new server.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I hit Hot Cafe again on Saturday to see what the if the chica i was talking to was really feeling me or what, I had forgotten that Saturdays at Hot Cafe are still Bikini days..........

The place was packed but still had some fun .......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    I hit Hot Cafe again on Saturday to see what the if the chica i was talking to was really feeling me or what, I had forgotten that Saturdays at Hot Cafe are still Bikini days..........

The place was packed but still had some fun .......
    Bikini days huuuh??? Let's see what I see when; I look in the crystal ball .............. I see a Hot Cafe Saturday in my future.

Thanks

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Thanks

Bikini days huuuh??? Let's see what I see when; I look in the crystal ball .............. I see a Hot Cafe Saturday in my future.
    Tuesday night is bikini nigyt at Mambo and I think sunday is domingo playero at City Nights. . . . . lots of options. . . . . .I just got back from having a few skols at a kiosk on copacabana beach. I am beat and staying in tonight as it took me over 24 hours to get here!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 97,678 Times in 17,146 Posts

the boys with their backs to me, having a drink and chatting up the chicas:

Click to see pic
    I'll bet that is P2 with the long ponytail....80's rock band style...

Thanks

I just kicked this number out my door just a few moments ago....... she was a very bad pick, what we were feeling at hotcafe was not the same back here.

I give her a 5 for effort and a 5 for attitude.

Just so you guys can see, at these Regular Clubs you can hook up but it's not always as you wanted. Good thing it was only $500 for her cab fares.

Now i need to call one of my regular GF to get the bad sex out of me........ Dam
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

What happened exactly??? details...DETAILS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    I just kicked this number out my door just a few moments ago....... she was a very bad pick, what we were feeling at hotcafe was not the same back here.

I give her a 5 for effort and a 5 for attitude.

Just so you guys can see, at these Regular Clubs you can hook up but it's not always as you wanted. Good thing it was only $500 for her cab fares.

Now i need to call one of my regular GF to get the bad sex out of me........ Dam

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information